Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

discount…

by frankiero_is_my_hero 0 reviews

Well… it depends what you want… and because it’s you… I’ll give you a discount…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 916 words

0Unrated


The door opened and I stepped inside, destroyah following closely behind. I put my gun back in its holder and looked up at who was stood… no sorry… looked down at who was sat there by the door

“Dr Death! Long-time no see!” I said shaking his hand.

“Eh. How you been then?! How’s grace!” he asked pushing his chair over to the table.

“Yeah I’m good thanks… grace has made a new friend! I said smiling proudly.

“Oh really!? Who’s your lady friend?” he asked.

“No defying, this is paranoia destroyah… pretty sure you know who deifying is don’t you…” I said turning to face her who was stood by the door with her gun still in her hand.

“Yeah… love your radio station!” she said shaking his hand.

“Good to know! So… who’s graces friend?” he asked.

“She’s riots girlfriends’ daughter. Cyanide baby…” destroyah trailed off sadly. I realised I didn’t really know much about them… not really.

“Oh I see. Where are they?” he asked.

“Back at the base… hey erm… do you know where show pony is?” I asked.

“Yeah… he’s in the other room…” he said and me and destroyah said thanks and walked into the room Dr Death defying had directed us to.

The room itself was brightly coloured, and the walls were covered… in different instruments! This is what I had come here for.

I heard destroyah gasp and she ran over to the walls where all the key boards were. I watched her run her fingers over each of the keys listening to the sound each one made. I left her to it and walked over to where pony was, he was sat tuning one of the guitars.

“Yo poison!” he said jumping up.

“Heyya pony… erm… I was wondering… how much would it cost to buy some instruments off you?” I asked him.

“Well… it depends what you want… and because it’s you… I’ll give you a discount…” he said smiling.

“Right… well… I would like quite a few actually… erm… two guitars… one bass… erm…” then when I looked over too where destroyah was sat playing … oh. She was playing cancer! She was playing our song on the keyboard! “Actually… I think I’ll have some drums and a key board too thanks…” I said.

“Whoa. That’s a lot!” he said pulling out his calculator… “That’ll be… y’know what… I have plenty of stuff here. You can just have them…” he said putting the calculator back into his pocket.

“Dude you sure?!” I asked shocked that he didn’t want anything for them. “No here at least take this.” I said pushing a twenty dollar bill into his hand.

“Yep. I’m positive… guessing you will want a mic too yeh? He said.

“Ohh yeah please! Forgot about that!” I said as we walked over to the wall with all the gutauirs.

“Right… these are the bass’ and then these are the electric…”

I looked up; there were so many different choices, red ones, blue ones, green ones, yellow ones, pink ones and even rainbow ones! Some had pictures on, some had writing and others just had patterns on.

I was stuck between a red one with a green lightning bolt on it for ghoul or a yellow one with a black cross… but I ended up going for the red one, then I bought an orange one for jet that had a smiley face on and a blue one with a… unicorn on it for kobra.

I was pretty sure they would like them…

Then I chose some big red drums for riot and then the key board that destroyah was still playing.

“Whoa… dude… why are you getting this much stuff!?” she asked me with a confused look on her face.

“Well… the guitars are for ghoul, jet and kobra… drums are for riot and the keyboard is for you!” I said watching her face light up.

“Really!” she asked as if she was scared I was going to change my mind.

“Yup!” I said back to her.

“OHMYGOSH! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!” she said pulling me into a huge hug.

“No problem!” I hugged her back and then walked over to where pony was stood tuning the guitars I had brought. Here… I know I don’t earn any extra money… so here… this is what I’ve got… take this and I’ll have two sets of bongo drums too.” I said handing him a fifty. This was all I had left. I was now broke. That was what I had left from back then.

“Dude… eugh fine.” He replied then he picked up the guitars and helped ne and destroyah move all the stuff into the car. After we had put all the stuff in we said good bye and then sat in the car.

“Wait!” pony said running back over to the car. “You forgot this!” he said holding out a mic that had a very colourful cord.

“Oh yeh… thanks man!” I said and he gave me a hug.

“Yep don’t leave it so long next time yeh?” he asked me then he walked over to destroyah’s side and did the same.

“Okay… bye!!” we both said waving as we set off back to the base.


heheh... i think i might have to redo this chapter... but im not sure! anyways... enjoy!
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story