Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Misadventures of a Certain Brown-Eyed Boy

Suicidal Tendencies Will Lead You Nowhere...

by MyNomDePlume 2 reviews

Maybe if I just left Ryan would be happier, not having the burden of my emotions. The only problem with that was the fact that he would try to follow me, unaware of the danger I was to him.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 611 words

0Unrated
Our lips met once more, tongues intertwining lazily, hands trailing along each others backs in a similar fashion. Never breaking from the kiss, Ryan lifted me up from the tub and carried me across the hall to his bedroom. Out of the corner of my eye, Spencer looked up from his laptop and winked at me. I smirked against Ryan's gracefully controlling lips, causing him to smile back. We collapsed on the bed together, parting for just a moment before surging back into the kiss. Ryan rolled over so that he was straddling my waist and let his hands travel freely along my exposed torso. His mouth moved down my neck, sucking ever so gently, giving me just a taste of what was to come.

"More." I whispered.

Ryan increased the intensity just a little bit, teasing me.

"You won't hurt me, just give me more." I begged.

He broke away for a moment and looked up at me coyly.

"If you say so." he whispered back, clearly enjoying teasing me.

With that, his lips found my sweet spot and started sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly, not caring if Spencer heard. Ryan raised the intensity until I could barely stand it. He slowed himself down, letting his hands snake down towards my waistline. They undid my belt smoothly and I slipped out of my skinny jeans. I helped him out of his own, removing his shirt as well. Ryan's fingers started to slip into my boxers, as if they had a mind of their own. I bit down on my lip hard, my hands rushing to grab his. Ryan immediately realized what I meant by this, pulling away quickly.

"I'm just not ready yet, Ry." I murmured.

"Sorry, I just got a little carried away. We won't do anything you're not ready for."

His deep golden eyes met with my own chocolate ones, assuring me again.

"Thanks." I yawned.

"What is with you always being tired?"

I shrugged in response, realizing how right he was. I was exhausted.

"Get some sleep, you've earned it."

With that, Ryan's lips brushed against my forehead and he slipped out of the room silently. Maybe I could finally get some long-awaited sleep.

I closed my eyes and was faced with the lingering image of Ryan’s beautiful face. Was there a hint of disappointment? It was all too much. Maybe if I just left Ryan would be happier, not having the burden of my emotions. The only problem with that was the fact that he would try to follow me, unaware of the danger I was to him. If I could have left permanently, he wouldn’t have been able to follow me.

Then it hit me.

My plan was actually possible.

I sat up, crept into the bathroom, and took a bottle of aspirin from the cabinet soundlessly. The only way this would work was if Ryan and Spencer didn’t catch me, which they had a habit of doing. I dropped the proper dosage into my hand, then added triple that. Filling a cup of water from the sink proved to be the one of the flaws in my plan, but I was oblivious to that. I slowly swallowed the pills and waited for the medicine to kick in. Not knowing how much of an overdose would kill me wasn’t very practical, but I hoped that I had taken enough. Yet another flaw.

Before my emotions could get the better of me, I closed my eyes once again and whispered a silent goodbye to Ryan.

Gaaah! I'm posting the next as soon as I can because I hate suspense! :P
Sign up to rate and review this story