Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm a Zombie, Take Me To The Gay's.

Chapter Four - Alive At Sunrise

by MCRmy_Killjoy 1 review

Ray's in this one FINALLY. AND THERE IS ZOMBIE KILLING YES!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 2789 words

2Exciting
A/N. OH MY GEE, A CHAPTER IN TWO DAYS. SHOCKING. Well, then since chapter 4 is up now, there may not be one on Friday/Saturday due to revision and exams. Apparently, these are very important for our future so therefore these come first, not that I want them to. Anyway on with the story. Enjoy my lovilies - Alex


Ray’s POV

I stood outside the Way’s house. Worrying for my life. The news has called it the cancer, they said it started in California and spread through America. It was now going over-seas and starting to spread through Asia and partly through Europe. England was starting to become diseased. (We are now about to go back in time, Ooo, It will be like Doctor Who. Just no Matt Smith)


The school gave us an assembly on it and told us that it would probably be like the swine flu epidemic that hit a few years ago. Everyone will be fretting and worrying about it for a year then it will be all but forgotten. I didn’t believe him, I remember Mikey, e-mailing me when The Cancer had first started and telling me of everything that was going on. I couldn’t shake the feeling that this could finally be the end of the word. After the assembly they sent us all home. I almost ran straight home, I would have if I didn’t look like a completely knob head.


I finally made it home and was inside from the freezing English weather. May is meant to be the start of summer; so far we have had rain for most days and even a thunder hail storm, which my friend and I happened to get stuck in waiting for bus. Not very nice at all. As soon as I got in I saw my dad on the laptop typing and clicking away while my mom was shouting down the phone to someone.


“...With everything going on now we cannot stay here. We need to leave either today or tomorrow.” Mum shouted down the phone. I was wondering who she was talking to sand began to feel sorry for them. But soon enough everything was cleared up and the sorrow left me.

“Look Mr. Turner, I don’t care if you think this is nothing. My family are where this disease is and God help me if I don’t go over there and help them..... Yes Ray is obviously coming with us...... Sorry but can you not understand me? For now, I do not care that he is your star student; he will not be going back to that school till his family are safe..... No I will not re-consider. Goodbye Mr. Turner.” She slammed the phone onto its receiver and finally noticed me standing in the doorway mouth open.


“Ray, sweetie, close your mouth you’re dribbling.” She told me. Her soft brown eyes filled with care and concern, just as usual.

“Sorry mom. Are we really going to go to Mikey and Gerard’s?” I ask her.

“Yes, yes we are. I cannot just sit here when I know their family is in risk of catching this terrible disease.”

“It’s okay mom. I understand. Erm... Do I need to do anything?”

“Oh, yes you do actually. Can you just go to your room and pack the essentials, please? Y’know, toothbrush and paste, spare clothes and some clean underwear.”

“Yeah, yeah. I get it mom. Jeez.” I then leave the room and begin the trek to my room. In the attic. Three flights of stairs. That’s not even normal, I have to go up one set up another and then up some ladders. What the actual hell is up with them?


A few hours later, my parents and I were on the first flight to New Jersey. We were flying for first class for some reason. There were no other people on the flight apart from the attendant and obviously the pilots. It took about 6/7 hours to get to New Jersey so I decided to have a nice sleep.


**TIME LAPSE**


I was awoken by a light shaking of my left arm. “Hmph, w-what’s goin' 'n?” I mumble in my sleepy state.

“Son, we’re her now, we need to get going. Do you remember?”

“O-oh yeah. Gee, Mikey, pick up, New Jersey.”

“Yeah, that’s it. Now come on we need to get going.”

“O-okay, I’m up, I’m up.” We get off our flight and head towards passport control, then to collect our luggage. The airport was deserted not a single tourist in sight. Once we collected everything we needed, we set off towards the exit to get our taxi.


We were now heading towards the Way’s house, the familiar gum specked streets reminded me off the summers our families would spend here. Making barbecues, chit chatting about random things until eventually the New Jersey weather would come to haunt us and the heavens would open.


My thoughts were interrupted by the taxi coming to a screeching halt.

“What’s going on?” My father asked. “We’re still two streets away from the house.” The taxi driver was obviously not listening just focused on whatever was in front of him; he then surprised me by jumping out of the car and running for his life.

“What the hell’s going on?” My mom mumbles to herself. My dad got out of the taxi, my mom and I following suit. I wished I didn’t though, there stood a metre or two from the taxi was a Cancer ridden, long gone person.


My dad came up to me with my mother, hand in hand. “Ray, son, listen to me very closely now.” I nodded at him. “I want you to run to the Way’s house right now. Okay, you still now where it is don’t you?” I nodded again.


“B-but what are you going to do?” I ask him, dreading the answer. The tears were already forming in my eyes.

“We’ll stay here. Make sure that thing doesn’t follow you, sweetie.” My mom tells me.

“No, no you can’t. You’ll die if you stay here.” Tears were running down my face, my heart tearing and breaking inside of my chest. “I won’t let you.”

“Son, you going to go to the Way’s house and not look back. Promise me that, please just promise me.”

“B-but...” My parents were looking at me with pleading eyes. I knew I had to go. “O-okay I’ll go” They nodded at me and reminded me to where the house was, all the while keeping an eye on The Cancer’s being.

“Just remember, sweetie, we both will always love you and if anything was to happen to us we will look over you forever and make sure you get through this. We love you so, so much, sweetie.” My parents were in tears and so was I. They released me from our final hug and I began to run, I knew where to go and kept running towards there never looking back as my parents had said.


So here I am at the Way’s door. I had rung the doorbell but no-one had seemed to answer. I hoped I wasn’t too late.


Gee POV

By the time we had bucked up the courage to open to door, we had axes, guns and shovels at hand. Perfect for killing zombies. We didn't have a peep hole in the door so we couldn't see out. I always told Mikey to get one but no apparently there stupid. Yeah right.

"Okay, everyone ready." Mikey asked us. We each nodded at him and I went to open the door as I had the gun, the best weapon apparently. Slowly I walked up to the door, gun cocked and ready to fire in front of me. I got to the door, and pulled the latch down and swung open the door.

"Die, you mother fucking zombie scum!!" I hadn't fired yet as the 'zombie' outside our door had a massive afro and looked a lot like our cousin Ray and the ‘zombie’ was now screaming.

"AHHH, WHAT THE FUCK GEE!!!!" Ray screeched at me. Opps, turns out the zombie scum is nothing more than our ‘wouldn’t hurt a fly’ cousin Ray.

"RAY!!! What are you doing here?" He then broke down in tears on our doorstep. I turned to Mikey and mouthed 'What did I do?' He just shrugged at me and walked over to us.

"Ray, Ray, what wrong mate?" Mikey asked the sobbing wreck on the floor.

"M-mom a-a-and dad g-got caug-" he sniffled out but then broke down again. He didn't have to finish for us to know what he know meant. His parents are gone now like ours. We picked up Ray and put his arms round our shoulders as we stepped inside the house Frank screamed a very high pitched girly scream.

Bet I could make him scream like that

Stop it; we shouldn't be thinking thoughts like that.

"Z-Z-ZOMBIE" He screamed at us.

Okay, maybe he won't be screaming ZOMBIE, maybe more along the lines of: GEE, GEE MORE, OH, MORE!

Brain shut the hell up now otherwise I’m going to start getting an erection! And did he just say zombie.

I turned around to see a green, vomit coloured face across the road. With ripped clothes, blood dripping from his mouth which seemed to be hanging from a few nerves and tendons. Skin was falling from his body like a snake shedding its skin. His trousers were ripped to shreds but his somewhat dignity still intact. You could see his flesh ridden legs completely, one of which we twisted in all the wrong places and the other, the bone seemed to have been snapped at the top, his ankle bone was snapped and the bone was poking through the skin. It was a true miracle he was standing, to be walking well that we honestly beyond my comprehension.

A groan came from the zombie throat making more blood ooze from his mouth and drop to the ground. Another scream come from Frank, still sounding in no manner masculine. This brought me back into the real world and to the zombie now almost running towards.

"EVERYONE INSIDE NOW, FRANK GIVE ME THE SHOVEL!" I shouted towards the group. Everyone ran into the house, except Frank who was froze in his place staring at the zombie.

I went over to him and forced my lips to his. It was nothing romantic or special no fireworks went through me but I couldn't slap him out of whatever he was thinking, too much of a pretty face. I pulled my lips from his after a second or two yanked the shovel from his hand and went to push him into the house when I noticed he was now staring at me. I took in a deep breath, shook my head and pushed him into the house. I slammed the door shut and could hear him shouting my name and telling me to come back in but I had to ignore it.

I walked down from the front step to where the zombie was standing staring at me, groaning as more blood freely flowed from his mouth, ankle and other places. He had now made a pool of dark red blood under his feet.

Shits ‘bout to get real

Hell yes I thought.

The zombie started to walk towards me and I put the gun down and held the shovel in both, maximum impact that way. It started to pick up more speed and when it was about a metre away, I swung. It hit the zombie square on the face. Nothing happened though; no slow down in speed, no head catapulting to the other side of the road. Nothing. Nada. Niente. I removed the shovel from his face for him to suddenly lunge at me; I tried my best to get out of the way but he grabbed hold of my arm. The gun was too far away to get and the shovel wouldn't do any damage. Shit.

An idea then popped into my mind, an idea so brilliant it just hovered above me, looked down at me and reassured me. Hey, Gerard, everything gonna be a-ok Are you sure? Oh yeah, I’m the best idea you’ve ever had. It’s going to go very well for you everyone around here is going to stand up and applaud you, there’s going to be a parade for you, everything’s gonna be fine. . (A/N – From Tony Law, when he was on Russell Howards Good News that ;).)

So I began my awesome idea, I raised the shovel above my head while the zombie was getting closer and closer to eating my arm. With all my force I brought the shovel crashing down onto his shoulder. A loud cracking sound came from it, and blood was spurting everywhere. The zombie cried out in pain and stumbled back from my arm but not letting go. The grip became slightly loser but not enough for me to actually slide lose. I grabbed the shovel again and yanked it free from his shoulder, the bone cracking more and more, deep red liquid spurting and flowing free. I did this four more time before the bone gave in and snapped completely, breaking with the cartilage flowing with the blood. The arm was hanging lose but I was free from its grip. The arm then dropped to the floor and the zombie started staring at it.

I couldn't go for the gun yet; the zombie would spot me and probably chase me again so I decide on what to do. I took the blood covered shovel and did the same to the other arm, the bone snapped and cracked, blood spurting everywhere on me and the zombie crying out in pain. Eventually, the arm found the same ending as the last. On the floor soaked in its blood, the bone completely snapped and unhinged. The zombie was nearly on its knees. I took this as my chance to get the gun; the zombie couldn't grab me now.

I made my way over to where the gun was and picked it up from its place on the ground. It was a double barrelled shot gun. A beautiful weapon.

I turned to see the zombie on the ground staring at its long lost arms. I almost felt sorry for it, but then I remembered everything it's kind had put us through, my parents, Ray's parents, Frank's life had obviously been turned upside down from these creatures and so had Bob's. I stalked over to the zombie who was now looking up at me, I could see the anger and hurt running through his eyes but right now I couldn't give two shits about him.

"This is for Ray's parents!" I shot him in his left thigh.
"This is for Bob!" I shot him in his right thigh.

I reloaded the shot gun.

"This is for Frank!" I shot him in the abdomen.
"And this is for my parents!" I shot him in the head.

His brains flew out and splattered all over the road, his intestines were spilling out of him. His thigh muscles now fully visible, the bones shattered inside. His face had disappeared, all that was left as his lower jaw which just fell off, his body then proceeded to fall to the floor. It slammed hard against the road and you could hear the unmistakable sound of bones being crushed and snapped. I also fell to the floor, tears were drowning my face. The last thing I heard was people calling my name. Then everything went black.


A/N - Soooo I hope you enjoyed that and my mom helped me with this one so please rate and review for her. She's more proud of this than me and keeps telling people about it for e.g. We were at a party yesterday. I was on my phone typing some of this up and she went to my aunty "Aw, she writing up her story that she doing with her friend". My aunty: "She's writing a story?". Mom:"Oh, yeah posting it on this website oh what is it again? Alex, Alex what's that website you upload your story on?". Me: "Erm, Ficwad.". Mom:"Ah yes, Fishwad" Me: "No mom, Ficwad." Mom:"Oh right, yeah that." This has now happened more than at least 5 times. Gosh my mom. So please rate and review
Sign up to rate and review this story