Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Inside Out

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki thinks about married life with Anna and plans to fix this long engagement to achieve this desire.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 645 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: Inside Out:

February 28th, 2010.

This is what happens when you're in love.

Tsuzuki awoke on his futon that morning. A little smile came onto his face. Last night, he dreamt of angels. Last night, he dreamt of her. Anna got dressed in the room. Tsuzuki memorized all of her clothes. Today, bright orange and yellow panties. Next a peach or beige bra. (He couldn't be sure of the color.) Jeans followed suit. Finally, a plum tank top to finish her look. Tsuzuki couldn't wait for summer; less clothes involved, more skin for him to enjoy. Anna always wore dresses and skirts then.

He remembered his dream of her last night. She had a kimono on then. A bridal kimono in particular. That was their wedding night in this dream. Their futon sat in a garden of gardenias and lotuses. She offered her body to him.

Tsuzuki almost had everything in their love life perfectly. He and Anna lived together now, but something was missing. They still weren't married. He had to change that. They needed a wedding date, but don't worry that can be fixed. She wore her beauty like wings wrapped around his soul. Tsuzuki couldn't… No. He didn't want to escape her. She clung to him and continued to grow.

The shinigami already planned their future married life together. He would get to see those dresses and skirts over more summers. See that parade of sexy underwear every night. Tsuzuki paused in thought. Oh my goodness! I'll have to learn new recipes! But…

Tsuzuki sat up in the futon he shared with his fiancée.

"Hey Anna-chan," he said.

"Hm?" she asked.

"Are you going to learn how to cook after we marry?" the shinigami asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Why?" The man shrugged.

"Just a thought," he said. Anna turned to him.

"Don't you have to work today?" she asked.

"Yes, yes," he brushed off. "What about you?" She looked at him through the mirror.

"Got a couple of jobs today."

"What kind of jobs?"

"Just two widows."

"Nothing too dangerous?"

"No. I checked ahead of time!" Anna turned to her fiancé. She walked over and crouched down on the futon. Her forehead gently touched his.

"I'll pick us up something for dinner tonight, okay?" she murmured. Tsuzuki gave her a little smile.

"Okay," he whispered back. Anna gave him a little kiss on the lips. His beloved angel lightly pulled away. She patted him on the shoulder.

"Now get up," the woman said. "You'll be late for work." Anna walked out of the room. Tsuzuki watched her with a smile on his face. He collapsed back onto the futon as the door slid shut.

Is this what marital bliss like? His heart went into double time. All of the cakes, candy, baked goods, alcohol, and days-off in the world couldn't compare. Even making up for loaning money from Tatsumi for the Valentine's Day date by working this Sunday couldn't ruin this feeling. He rolled around as it all rushed to his head. Oh! We have to get married soon! He sat up with a new plan.

As Tsuzuki got dressed, he mapped out his latest course of action. Anna's birthday was tomorrow. Lucky for him, he still had enough to spoil her with. Plus, he saved up enough for her too. Getting the time would be the challenge. Time for more ass-kissery. And yet, it would be worth it. He couldn't wait to live as husband and wife with Anna. He'd plant a garden of gardenias for her next to his garden of tulips and hydrangeas. He even got part of her present yesterday. Now to complete everything and marry her, but first, work and getting time off. Good luck, but the reward weighs out the risk in the end.

This is what happens when you're in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story