Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

I'm OK!

by Watermelon_Smiles 1 review

I'm alive, and back in the biz! (Well, for now, anyway...)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 215 words

0Unrated
Hi everyone!

So, you may or may not have got the message that I had been hit by a car and in a coma in the hospital. Well, I'm alive!

Actually, I came out of the coma about a month ago. I actually came out of it on my birthday (April 16th), and, even more ironically, at 9:25pm, which is the exact same time I was born. Funny, huh? Anyway, I've been awake for a month, but the doctors kept me in for another week or two to make sure I was alright.

I'm mostly injury-free from the crash, basically the only thing broken is my left leg. They thought I had a little bit of brain damage, but that was proved to be false (meaning I don't have brain damage, thank God). The only reason only my leg is broken is because I'm really tall (on the verge of 6 feet, as both my parents are extremely tall and all my siblings are tall as well, except my little sister, because she's only like 6) and I was hit head-on, and because of my height, only my legs were hit.

So anyway, the point is, I'm alive, and will be back to writing stories!

xox Celeste (or Phoebe, if you wanna use my real first name)
Sign up to rate and review this story