Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cancer

by AgentLithium 0 reviews

Gerard dies and Frank can't take it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-22 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 225 words

0Unrated
A dark crimson liquid trickled out of the side of his mouth and through his fingers, hitting his cheek and marrying the the beautiful pale colour of his skin. Gerard was lying in a heap on the floor with Frank at his side. All this started a few months ago when Frank found Gerard unconscious in a puddle of his own vomit and blood, the black bags under his eyes had become permanent. Everyone was waiting but no one was ready for the day when Gerard's body would shut down and wont reboot. Today it happened. His knees were to weak to hold his weight and the buckled underneath him. Everyone but Frank just stood there, not knowing what to do. Frank ran over and cradled the tiny figure of a man in his arms not caring if he got dirty. Gerard slurred "I don't want to die" tears poured out of everyone's eyes. Gerard felt light and broken inside, his breaths wheezy and laboured. Frank moved Gerard's bloodstained fringe away from his handsome, hazel eyes. Gerard had a blank expression on his face as Frank lay him down putting a cushion under his head to make him feel comfortable. He wipes the crimson liquid away from his mouth. "I-I love you" Gerard slurred before his head loled to the side, his eyes still open.
Sign up to rate and review this story