Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gaze Into His Killing Jar

He Calls the Mansion not a House but a Thomb

by Dmitri-Way

One more chapter, shit has officially gotten real.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 880 words - Complete

?Blocked
I'm sorry, I don't have an excuse I'm not gonna feed you some shit about being dumped or depressed or I had so much school work or having writers block, actually I did have writers block, but I was mostly just distracted and lazy.

FPOV

“For my first trick” Ray began.

I watched as Ray picked up a pretty instrument from his side table. I wonder how he picks his tools, I always use the four S's. Which I'm sure your dying to know now. Shiny, Sharp, and how Satisfactory the Scream. nhghhh.

It was like magic: Whenever I made an incision there would be screaming and the pain pitch of teenage boy, but this, was art. Ray put the scalpel against the boys flesh, and a line of deep pouring red appeared parallel to his left hip where the metal had once been, like a magic wand. The boy, the beautiful seelie boy, that looked so much like my Gee, didn't scream but moan, throaty and ashamed into the air as his hips arched upward into Ray's blade, like he wanted it to cut deeper. Ray let out a giggle,
“You like that honey?”
“Fuck You!”
the boy spat, the words barely recognizable through his teeth.
My cock was throbbing, giving me the fashionable Fall Tent-look. I bit my lip, and unzipped my trousers.
“So tell me”
Ray questioned. “You don't like this?” There was emphasis on his last word as Ray took the kids cock with his left hand and pressed two of his right digits against the wound. The kid arched into his hand letting off a hiss-moan like steam being pressed from a blazing iron. I grabbed my own length into my fist and took a long dragging downward pump, the torturous kind. The kind that makes you straighten you legs, and gives you that mouthwatering need to bite something. I continued the slow pumping staring the screen.
“Ready to make your cameo, Be a star?”
Ray's words were smooth like the underside of a snake, smooth one direction but jagged the other. They still sent chills through my spine and down into my cock.
“For my second trick!” Ray said theatrically looking into the camera.
“I will reveal the identity of my lovely assistant.” The first realization was an ice-water soaked wash-rag sliding cold and wet down my back, tightening my chest. My fantasy was over, this wasn't my Gerard,I could pretend it was him in my fantasies but this was some kid with a different face a different life, a different tender-hearted smile. There would be no getting off to my boy, no forbidden fruit, Gerard was someone I could only dream about.

And then the abrupt amount of tragic irony caught hold of reality and spilled its self upon the screen.


GPOV
I think I just screamed. I had my eyes closed, and my head hurt, oh sweet batman, my head hurt. Wait , no, I had my eyes open I was blind folded, every serial killer movie I had ever scene came running back at me. Oh god where are my arms, I can't feel my arms! Oh,... I experimentally tested out my right, finding it to be manacled above my head. Shit, well it was still better than no arms. Through the groggy fuzzy layer of ozone I could hear the distinct sound of a surgical instrument against the sterile metal pan. I whimpered. No, No Gee, if your gonna go out this way don't give this bastard the kind of reaction he wants! I wished I could say goodbye to Mikey, no, no tears now, not in front of this fluffy haired devil.

FPOV

Dizziness hit me, and so did every fist I've ever taken to the stomach. The walls oozed green and the skies rained blood and I could feel my head churning one thought after the next, thousands of calculations a second and with each of those thoughts I felt another piece of my body turning into heavy crumbling sand. It's truly amazing how a trillionth of a seconds realization can hit you harder than...well I don't really know...I'm getting ahead of myself, Rays hands creeped up the boys sides.
“Go to hell you sadistic cunt” and it was like a time skip, then they were tugging at the blindfold, revealing my boy, MY BOY, he was MINE, it was him, Gerard. My Gerard, who was not mine but... Then again with out a fade into the next scene I was searching for a clue to where they were. I typed to Crow, but he just yelled “scared yet”? THE POOL HOUSE! Time skip, I'm in my shitty speeding down main street at 3am, to the other side of the house. My computer abandoned on my table inside, leaving my mind to imagine what he was doing to Gerard. Being nearly the exact same brand of cruelty that Ray was didn't help. I got too eager sometimes and killed them too fast, but I knew Ray was much more calculated. Gerard wouldn't be dead, if I got there in time.

Sorry that the writing kind f got shitty torwards the end, next chapter will ACTUALLY be the end, it looks grim.

Please Please Rate and Reviw
Sign up to rate and review this story