Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Author's Note

by UndergroundCinnamon 3 reviews

A/N, please read.Why I haven't been updating and everything.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 656 words

0Unrated
Hey there,

I um…have a few things I just feel like I have to say. I guess it’s some kind of an explanation that is just really late.
Well, I don’t really know how to start this so I just ...will.

It’s kind of like a mix of an apology (hey, I’ve got a certain knack for those, haven’t I?) but more than that it’s an explanation, one I feel is way, way overdue. I’m probably going to take this down in a few days, but anyways…Some of you have been so supportive, and I just feel like you deserve the truth. Why I haven’t been updating and everything.


As some of you may (or may not) know I have both anxiety and depression. They kind of rotate, if that makes any sense. One is always worse than the other, and this last year anxiety has gotten really bad. I missed a lot of school, and my schoolwork really shows it, and well… so does my health. These last 2 months I’ve been in and out of the hospital, and I just found out that anxiety (or symptoms of anxiety) also somehow caused enzyme deficiencies, which means that I’ve become intolerant to almost every food out there, and I need to be very, very careful about what I eat. And other things have gotten bad as well.

I don’t want to elaborate that much, but well…my main focus has been trying to get my health back on track.
This year’s been really hard, it’s been extremely stressful for a number of reasons, and unfortunately it’s really affected my health, and well, I just need to focus on that right now.
If I want any chance of being healthy when I’m older, I need to reverse things while I still can, before it’s too late. These next few months are gonna be hard, I’m going to have to be extremely careful about everything, but I have to do it. I want to be able to eat more or less regularly again one day, and I want to be able to get through the day without worrying about whether or not I’m going to faint that day or not. I have to work on getting better—both physically and psychologically. And that’s what I need to focus on.
If I have one wish, it’s for me and the people I love to be healthy, and for me it’s going to take a lot of work. I’m moving (I move around quite a lot…I mean, not too often, but I’ve lived a lot of different places) again in about a month, so that’ another thing too.

So here’s the thing: I’m sorry to do this, but I’m gonna put Where the Animals Should Go on hiatus. Who knows, maybe I might write some of it tomorrow, or in a week, but I can’t promise anything at the moment. I’m going to try and write as much as I can, but I’m going to focus on other stories because I feel like I need a fresh start, at least for now, and even that, I can't promise anything. I’m not abandoning it, and I do want to finish that story someday, but it probably won’t be anytime soon.

I just wanted to tell you because, well, some of you have been so sweet and supportive, and I felt like you deserved the truth. It felt like I was lying to you, and I kept feeling horrible about it.


Thank you so so so much for the support you’ve given me, I love you all so much for it: you’ve seriously kept me going and I hope you aren’t too disappointed. :S

xx,
angelica.
Sign up to rate and review this story