Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 13

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 849 words - Complete

0Unrated
Draven's eyes slowly flicked open, it was a long flight and he still had no idea where they had taken him. He lifted his head slightly but hit it on a hard piece of metal above him. He hissed and lowered his head, he realised he was back in the trunk of a car. He tried kicking the roof open hoping someone would hear him or at least force it open. Finally, the car stopped and the trunk opened allowing the setting sun to shine brighting into his eyes. Rich grabbed hold of him and pulled him out, he screeched as the fabric of his top rubbed on his cuts.
“Scream all you want kid, no one will hear you.” Rich grinned dragging him over to a small looking house.
“Please sir, loosen the ropes. I can't feel my wrists.” Draven said weakly. He could hardly stand from where he was cramped in such a confined space and the lack of food and drink over the past few days had weakened him even more.
“Lock him in the basement, I’ll deal with him later.” Marco spat.
“No please!” Draven cried. Rich thrown him in the cold, dark room not caring if he was hurt. “Water.” Draven mumbled. “I need water.”
“You hear that Rich? The kid wants some water.” Jacob laughed.
“Yeah I heard. Maybe we should give him some.” Rich grinned. He nodded at his friend who dragged Draven out of the room and into a small white tiled room. Draven panted on the floor trying to stand up, he felt as if the blood circulation had been cut off from his wrists, his stomach growled for food and his throat felt drier than the desert. The sound of running water made his throat hurt even more. His eyes slowly started to close, after a long day of travelling he felt exhausted. Suddenly, a large pair of arms roughly grabbed hold of him and threw him in a bath tub full of freezing cold water. Draven gasped as his eyes shot wide open, he tried to climb back out of the bath but Jacob forced his head under the water. Draven screamed and gargled on the water as he thrashed his legs in the air. Jacob grabbed a handful of Draven's hair and pulled him back up.
“How was that for a drink of water?” He laughed. Draven spat a mouthful of water into his face and breathed heavily trying to get his breath back. “You little fucker.” Jacob hissed, he forced the young child's head back into the water and held it there for a half a minute while Draven tried to get back out again.
After the torture session had ended Draven was thrown back into the basement shivering in the corner. The cold water dripped from the ends of his thick curls and on to the cold stone floor. Tears leaked from his eyes as his shoulder violently shook. The rope around his wrists felt heavier and tighter as it dried.
“Dad.” He sobbed. “Where are you?”

Ray fell back on the soft bed, it took forever for the plane to get ready and the long flight seemed to take eternity, but they had finally arrived in France and managed to get a room in a motel for the night. Scarlett collapsed next to him kicking her black high heeled shoes off. They both turned their heads towards one an another and stared into each others eyes.
“It's been a rough few days huh?” Scarlett giggled breaking the awkward silence.
“Yeah.” Ray agreed not knowing what else to say. “Your eyes are like emeralds.”
“What?” Scarlett laughed at his random comment.
“Sorry, I don't know why I said that.” He said looking slightly embarrassed. Scarlett laughed and got up from the bed and walked over to the sofa bed.
“Well, I gotta get some sleep, the bloody flight has knocked me out.”
“Yeah same.” Ray mumbled. “Scarlett wait I wanna... I just... um... I just wanted to say that... you don't have to... what I mean is...” He sighed not knowing how to say it. “I mean...”
“What?”
“Thank you. For... well for this I guess. If it wasn't for you then well I’d still be in America.” He looked up at her scratching where the choker rested on her neck. He sighed and pulled out a golden key, he walked up to her and unlocked the choker. She looked up at him surprised at what he had done. “I want to trust you and I want you to trust me.” He said stroking a lock of her hair behind her ear.
“I trust you.” Scarlett mumbled looking deep into his dark eyes. Ray felt his lips move closer towards hers, he suddenly pulled back and cleared his throat.
“We should probably get some sleep.” He said turning his head away.
“Yeah we should.” Scarlett agreed lying on the sofa. “Night Ray.”
“Night Scarlett.” He smiled switching the light off. “Damn it.” He hissed as he hit his head hard on the pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story