Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I SPY...Frerard oneshot

by Radioactive-Lollipop 1 review

Its lunchtime at Belleville high and Gerard spies a cute brunette across the feild

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 355 words

0Unrated
"MIKEY!" I yelled tackling my younger- yet taller- brother. "Did you see him yet?"

"No Gee, calm your fuc-" Mikey started to say before I cut in.

"MICHAEL JAMES WAY WATCH YOUR MOUTH, THERE WILL BE NO CUSSING WHEN IM PRESENT."

"Yes Gerard," he mumbled, fixing that awkward...fauxhawk-spike-thingy(?) that rested on the top of his head. The past two years have been good on my brother; he got contacts, dropped the unicorn act, and isnt always Mr. Pokerface.

Anyways, we were sitting at our tree eating lunch, and I was trying to find my Mr. Perfect...Found him.

Wait.

WHY AM I THINKING THAT?!

"Found him!" I squealed, grabbing Mikey's shoulder. "FOUND HIM FOUND HIM FOUND HIM!"

"I swear Gee," Mikey chuckled. "You act more like a twelve year old girl who stalks their crush. Not a sixteen year old boy who has no classes with his boyfriend, but all with his brother."

"Im sorry if Frankie is just praticaly perfect in every possible way," I stated, placing my hands on my hips and giving Mikey the sass look. "And I love him. WAIT, WHAT AM I STILL DOING WITH YOU LOSER?!"

"Im not sure bro, but every word out your mouth makes me bubble with love an-AND you're stairing at Frank's as-"

"NO CUSSING, GOTTA GO!" I giggled scrambling all my stuff together as i got up to run to my shortie. "Frankie Poo!"

"Gerdy Poo!" he squealed kissing my nose, but having to stand on tippy-toes. "You know i could hear you and Mikey, right?"

"Yeah," I blushed, slippin my arm around his waist and hand in his butt pocket.

"Im not 'pratically perfect in every possible way' baby," he sighed, resting his head in the croock of my neck."No need for sugarcoating."

"Well that's what you are, maybe not to you or Mikey, or anyone for that matter. But what does and should matter is that, that's what you are in my eyes," I whispered, locking our lips at the end of my speech.

"I love you Gerard," Frankie whispered pulling away.

"I love you too, so much," I sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story