Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Breaking The Addiction

Breaking The Addiction

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Is actually BVB/ETF crossover! When Andy offered to help Ronnie get clean, he didn't forsee just how hard it would be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 549 words

1Original
This is AU. Assume that Ronnie and Andy knew each other before that whole fiasco with Ronnie being kicked out of ETF and thrown into a jail cell.

Andy had promised Ronnie that he would always be there for him, even through his drug addictions. That wasn't to say that the younger man was ok with the other's drug use. He wanted him to stop, it was no big secret. But he wasn't about to kick someone in need to the curb just because they were struggling with something they were completely and utterly addicted to.

So that was probably why when Ronnie showed up at his house at 3 in the morning, in the pouring rain, Andy didn't hesitate to let him in. He couldn't count just how many times Ronnie had shown up, having been kicked out by whoever he was staying with, and he had allowed him in. But this time, something was different. Standing on the doorstep, Ronnie said in his usual fashion, "Andy, I need your help."

Andy ignored it, because it was the same each time. Instead, he said, "Come in before you get sick." And held the door wider for the other to come inside. Ronnie came inside, still trying to say what he was going to say to Andy, but was unable to. Instead, Andy shoved Ronnie into the bathroom with a towel and a change of clothes. They were Ronnie's , from the amount of time that the other had crashed over, he was bound to leave something behind.

Within several minutes, Ronnie was now in a dry set of clothes, and Andy was tossing to soaked garments and towel into his dryer. "Andy, I was serious, I need you to help me with something." Ronnie said, emerging from the bathroom. "Ronnie, we've been through this so many times before. And you know the answer I always give you." Andy said as he handed the other vocalist a cup of steaming hot coffee.

"It's not the usual this time though." Ronnie said, taking a sip. It was perfect. That's to show just how many cups of coffee Andy had made for Ronnie. But then again, Ronnie sometimes liked to make the joke that Andy was his wife. After all, Andy cleaned up after him, fed him, made sure he didn't get sick, took care of him when he did, gave him a place to stay whenever he was on the streets, covered for him, and in general, went above and beyond. Not that Ronnie would ever say that to the younger man's face, of course. Or even to his back either.

"Oh?" Andy asked, sitting up a bit straighter. "Then what is it?"

Taking a deep breath, Ronnie decided he might as well spit it out before he chickened out. "You know how you always say that you're always willing to help me and all that?"

"Uh-huh..." Andy said, not understanding as yet where this was going, and not really caring either. Knowing Ronnie, it would be the same thing as usual that he was going to ask. Or maybe something slightly different this time. But the next words out of Ronnie's mouth were certainly not ones that Andy would have ever thought that the other vocalist say.

"Help me get clean?"
Sign up to rate and review this story