Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Christmas Storm [Frerard]

Christmas Storm [Frerard]

by FrankAnthonyIero 0 reviews

Frank gets a phone call who can it be? whats gonna happened between Frank and Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 982 words - Complete

0Unrated
Me Gerard and now Ray walked into the living room where we meet Mikey and Bob “guys it’s about time you got your asses in here the movie is about to start” Mikey said in a pissed off tone “Mikey calm down it’s only a movie and were here now so shut up and watch it” Gerard said whilst walking over to the sofa and ruffling Mikey’s hair. We all sat down to watch the nightmare before Christmas after a few hours of watching the animated film I suggested to make popcorn “guys does anyone want popcorn?” everyone nodded whilst their eyes were glued to the TV I walked into the huge empty kitchen and started to make the popcorn “need any help?” I looked at the door frame to see Gerard “no I’m good thanks aint you watching the movie? I’ve seen you a few times looking around the room looking lost” “no its boring Mikey watches it all the time and makes me watch it too” “oh” I said laughing a bit whilst pouring the popcorn into bowls “i…i. was thinking” Gerard said shyly oh no this can’t be good I felt my stomach do flips “oh” I picked up the bowls of popcorn and made my way over to Gerard “Frank..I.”“FRANK!” Mikey shouted god he has issues “I’m coming don’t get your nickers in a twist!” I said as I walked to the living room “whatever Gaylord” “don’t fucking call me that!” I said walking into the living room with Gerard following me I hated when people called me that it’s not that I’m not proud to be gay well half but that’s just taking the piss “Frank im only messing with you”. I sighed and gave everyone a bowl of popcorn after the movie everyone did their own thing Mikey and Bob watched another movie Ray went back to preparing the kitchen and I went upstairs to listen to music and Gerard well I dunno what he went do to one minute he was in the living room next he was gone. “Sing it for the boys Sing it for the girls Every time that you lose it sing it for the world Sing it from the heart Sing it till you're nuts….” I sang whilst going through some old pictures I found under my bed I was in my own little world I didn’t realize someone came in until they started to rub my hand “huh?” I looked up “Gerard” “hey sorry did I disturb you?...i can go if you wont” “no no its okay I was just looking through some old pictures of the group” “cool” after we looked through some of the pictures my phone blared out my ringtone “Hello?” I said “Hey Frank…” “Jamia?” I looked at Gerard both of us looked at each other in shock “yeah its me” “What you want I told you I didn’t want to talk to you ever again!” I said harshly I didn’t mean for it to come out that mean I felt Gerard stoke my back comforting me “we need to talk Frankie” “don’t call me that and no we don’t need to talk there is nothing to fucking talk about” “Frank please just hear me out please” I could hear her starting to cry at the end of the line I sighed “Fine Jamia””Frank I didn’t mean for anything to happen you were so distant and i…i….i didn’t mean to Frank I swear” “Jamia! What you mean you didn’t mean to you slept and got pregnant with my fucking best friend!” “but..but..you don’t understand” “I clearly understand Jamia you fucked my best friend because you knew you wasn’t get it from me you were more attracted to him and we both know you couldn’t handle me being bi-sexual!” I shouted I felt warm salty tears starting to bulid up Gerard was now rocking me back and forth a little trying to calm be down “Frank no that’s not what…i…mean no” “save it Jamia” with that I hung up “Fuck sake…why Gerard…why?!?” “shh..Frank its okay…you don’t need her” I started to cry hard the tears started to come down uncontrollably “but…i…” “shh Frankie its okay..” Gerard led me to lay down with him on my bed still in his arms we laid there for a while in silence “Frank….your better of without her” “no im not no one loves me if she doesn’t then not even yo..” I suddenly stopped myself did I nearly say that shit “not even…..?” he said confused I looked at him in the eyes “not even you Gerard if Jamia doesn’t love me or my parents then I doubt you would or could ever love me look at me im a stupid ugly little faggot boy that nobody loves” “but …i…” “I know Gerard you don’t don’t worry its find im okay about it” I said whilst getting up and changing my CD in my CD player I felt his hands wrap around my small waist “I know I shouldn’t of said anything or kiss back or felt anything for you…your one of my best friends and now I’ve just ruined everything” I sighed what have I done ive ruined Christmas “Frank….you shouldn’t blame youself for what you feel and in my eyes you haven’t ruined Christmas in my eyes you’ve fixed Christmas” “h..h..how?” he turned me around our faces were so close he looked me in the eyes “because you have completed the puzzle of my heart your feelings your love was the missing piece”




Sign up to rate and review this story