Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neon Angels and Fucking Garbage

My Friends Tell Me Something

by GerardAllTheWay 2 reviews

All in the title, my loves.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-27 - 546 words

0Unrated
Author's Note- Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce Helena. She's my everything, I love her, she's beautiful, breathtaking, and is the most amazing creature ever.. She's my guitar, sorry if you though I was referring to a girlfriend I may have. I'm bi, yeah, and I like someone who happens to be male and not called Helena so yeah. Now. On with the show. This chapter is dedicated to the late unitedsuck007 and Helena. We're back in Frank's POV for this chapter, and next chapter I post will be Gee's. Remember that, love.

First thing I did when I got home was get on chat with Ryan and Spencer and Brendon and Jon.

RyRo- Frankieeeeeeeeeee.
BrennyRabbit- Where ya been, Frankfurter?
Frankfurter- Guys. I need your help and I need it now.
SpenceyPrep- Frankie-san's got a cruuuuuuuuuush!!
JonnyEnglish- Is she hot?
Frankfurter- Jon, you dumbass.
RyRo- Remember, Jon? He's gay.
Frankfurter- Why thank you, Ryan.
BrennyRabbit- So. Is this new guy hot?
Frankfurter- Oh fuck yes..

For a minute there, I studied my friends' profile pictures. Ryan's hair was messed up and pointing in every possible direction- oh yes, I do mean north, south, east, west, northeast, northwest, southeast and southwest. Was that eyeliner he was wearing, too? Brendon still had that smug smirk on his face- he needs to wash it off. Can anyone lend my friend Brendon Urie some un-smug-smirk cream? I'll pay you a cow- wait, no, I'm a vegetarian- some rhubarb if you do. Brendon's hair was messed up too- oh shit, were he and Ryan at it again? insert weird laugh there Brendon and Ryan had the hots for each other but couldn't show it. Before I could look at anyone else's picture, the computer did that weird PIIIIIIIING thing again.
SpenceyPrep- Oh, by the way, we all live together now, Brendon and Ryan are no longer virgins le wink wink and Jon kissed his cat.
JonnyEnglish- I DID NOT KISS MY CAT!!!!
RyRo- And I'm pretty sure I'm still a- waaaaiiiiit a minute, he's right.
BrennyRabbit- Don't deny it. You fucking enjoyed it Ry ;D
Frankfurter- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. NOW I KNOW MY FRIENDS HAVE FUCKED EACH OTHER. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.
SpenceyPrep- And we're moving to Belleville.
Frankfurter- EWWWW- wait, what?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
SpenceyPrep has logged out.
BrennyRabbit has logged out.
JonnyEnglish has logged out.
RyRo has logged out.

Bastards. I re-read the chat (missing out the part where Bren and Ry said they fucked, of course) about five times before I realized. MY FRIENDS WERE MOVING TO BELLEVILLE.
I'm not sure if it was a grin or a grimace climbing across my pierced lips there but I ran downstairs flailing anyway.
"MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MO-" And that is where my head connected with a pole. Or what felt like a pole but was really my robot stepsister.
"What, freak?"
"Never mind now."
"Tell me." She grabbed my hair and forced me up against a wall. Oh, for God's sake, please don't kiss me. I'm not into incest.
"Just that my friends from Vegas are moving to Belleville."
"Oh." She dropped me. Well, thanks bitch. So, long story short, I had dinner, then fell into a fitful sleep filled with Gerard... EXCUSE ME, WHAT?!?!
Sign up to rate and review this story