Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed love#6

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 2020 words - Complete

0Unrated
We arrive at Gerards house and there are 4 other cars parked in front. I step out of the car and walk closer to him.
“This is where you live?” I ask looking around. It isn’t the best part of town in the world, but I don’t want to say anything.
“Yeah? To lower class for you?” He says in a harsh tone. I shiver at him being cold with me.
“No, just reminds me of my old neighborhood back in Colorado” I get off of the street and step onto the sidewalk. Gerard follows and opens the door. There are 3 men sitting around playing what looks like an old school Nintendo.
“Gee! What is up!” A man with a red afro yells across the room. Gerard waves and walks across the room and gives him a high 5.
“Everyone this is Johanna she has seen us play twice now” He says pointing to me. All 8 pairs of eyes stare at me. I do a shy wave and cross my arms.
“Johanna this is Ray” He says gesturing to the guy with the afro, “this is Frank” he says pointing to the short guy concentrating on the tv screen, “and last is my brother Mikey” I look over at m Mikey who peers up at me over his glasses he smiles. He looks just like Gerard.
“Hi” I say quietly. Gerard walks back toward me and puts his hand on the middle of my back, I get chills and he notices “You cold?” he asks.
“No I am fine” I lie. I am not fine, my heart is racing and palms are sweaty again. Gerard smiles at me and I get dizzy.
“Well it was nice meeting you all, I better get going though” I say pointing to the door with my keys.
Gerard takes his hand from my back and turns to face me. “okay, well I will see you later” he says smiling me. I nod and walk toward the door. As I am about to get to my car I remember he still has my necklace I turn around and head back toward the door. I reach the steps and notice the door is still open and I hear one of the guys say
“Gerard you know you can’t have her right? You told us she has a boyfriend”
“I know Mikey, I can win her over I am sure of it, I haven’t felt this way every bro! From the moment we walked onto the stage and I saw her I felt like I was hit by electricity.” A smile comes to my lips and I stand there a while longer.
“Dude don’t mess with fire ,I don’t want n’t to see you get burned” I hear some walking around and decided it is safe to go knock on the door. Gerard answers with a huge smile on his face.
“Couldn’t stay away?” He says with a cocky grin. I laugh.
“More like I need my necklace back before I return home” I say pointing to my neck. He smiles and pulls it out of his pocket.
“Shame you remembered I was going to pawn it for some extra cash” He says dangling it in front of me. I snatch it and walk back to the car and start to drive home.

What did he mean by win me over? He has strong feelings for me too? I cant help but smile, and be glad but at the same time mad. Mad that he ever came into my life and ruined everything I have with Chad. I love him. Why did he have to come?!


The next day at work is horribly busy. By the time it is 3:00 it has died down and the waiting room is empty. I take this brief time to sit down and get my feet up. I lean back in my chair and close my eyes when I hear a knock at my door. I open my eyes and see it is Angela and she has a huge cheesy grin on her face.
“There is a patient here to see you, the owners name is Gerard?” he smile grows bigger. I nearly fall out of my chair.
“What the hell is he doing here?!” I ask.
Angela laughs and blushes. “What?” I ask again.
“Nothing he is in room 2” She says walking out and down the hallway. I sigh and get up and go down the hallway. I sigh before opening to door to the room. And there he is with Batman on the exam table. My heart speeds up and palms sweaty again.
“So here for his first shots I assume” I say grabbing everything I need to give the shots.
“Yeah you told me to come in today so we can get him everything” He says looking up at me with a smile and when he does I drop the needle on the floor.
“Damn it!” I say and bend down to pick it up and hit my head on the table as I come back up.
I hear a female laugh and look behind me and see Angela.
“You need something Angela?” I ask in an irritated tone. She laughs and responds
“No, Just thought I’d watch. Could always use this as a learning opportunity” I roll my eyes and know that she is really just here to look at Gerard. He is extremely good looking and cant help but get a little mad when I know she is staring at him. I give Batman his shot and he hisses at me afterward.
“Hey there! That is no way to treat a lady!” Gerard scolds and picks up Batman. I smile and he smiles back and there is an awkward silence.
“So what are you doing for dinner?” He asks.
“Oh just going home going to cook something” I say avoiding his eyes.
“Want to go out to eat with me? I don’t have any shows to do tonight” He asks. I sigh and reply
“Sure why not?” Gerard smiles from ear to ear.
“Cool meet me at Applebees by 5:30” He says and walks out the door little Batman in hand.

Angela sighs and I glare at her.
“what?” I ask her again.
“Do you really want me to tell you? You arnt going to fire me?” She asks with puppy dog eyes.
“No I wont fire you” I say cleaning up my mess and cleaning off the table.
“It is love, I am telling you, you don’t believe me but it is. The way he looks at you and you looked at him. It is love” She says then flinches waiting for my response.
“Angela it is not Love okay? I have known him less than a week it is not love” I say walking past her and into my office. She follows.
“Have you not read Dear John?! It can only take 3 days! I am telling you…it is love”

ON my way over to Applebees I cant help but think over Angelas words is it love? I called Chad earlier and told him I was going out to eat with Angela again told him I loved him, but did I mean it? I thought I loved Chad but ever since Gerard came into my life I couldn’t help but wonder if it really was. Chad Has never made me feel the way Gerard does. I feel relaxed around him not tense like I am around Chad.

I pull into the parking lot and see Gerard’s car and park next to him. I smile and get butterflies knowing I am just moments away from seeing him. I step out of the car and walk inside and look for him. He is sitting at a table in the far corner. I approach him and sit down.

“You’re still in your scrubs…” he says taking a sip of his beer.
“Really I didn’t know! Thanks for telling me captain obvious” I say laughing he laughs too and signals out waitress. We order and I drink some of my margarita.

“So you want to go for some ice cream after this?” He asks.
“No, I hate the stuff” I say still sipping on my drink.
“What?! How the hell do you hate ice cream?!” he asks shocked. I laugh.
“I worked at an Ice cream all through High School. I served and ate so much of it I cant stand it now” I say laughing.
“You’re crazy” He says drinking his beer.
“I am not! You are Mr. Vampire lover” Gerard chokes on his drink.
“Excuse me?” He says seriously.
“You love vampires? I repeat.
“Where the hell do you get that?” He asks.
“Your songs? The one about you turning into a vampire then having them kill you” I say taking another drink.
“Oh, so you do pay attention. I wrote that song when I was really high and drunk” he says laughing. I stop mid drink and say
“HIGH?! You get HIGH? Off of what?” I say shocked.
“Weed and pills mostly. I have issues” He says pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. He offers me one and I take it.
“What is is like?” I ask.
“You’ve never been high? On anything?” he asks.
“No, I’ve only been drunk…..twice one you saw and the other in high school. Never been high” I say curiously. I know it is bad, but I kind of want to see what it is like, I have never been high before I was always the goody goody in high school to concentrated on my work and graduating to notice or do anything else.
A mischievous look comes across his face “Want to find out what it is like?” he asks taking a simple drag . I sit there in silence contemplating. Then sigh and say
“No, I better not” I finish off the rest of my Margarita. Gerard just shrugs. Our food finally comes out and we begin eating.
“ So tell me, what is it like in Colorado?” he says between chews. I swallow and answer.
“It is beautiful, the sunsets are breath taking, the air is so fresh, the weather is crazy, it is my home” I say with a sigh remembering.
“You miss it” Gerard says taking a bite out of his mashed potatoes.
“Yeah, a lot” I signal the waitress over and ask for an other margarita.
“Why havn’t you gone back?” Gerard asks. I take a big gulp of my drink.
“Because, I started life here, I can’t just get up and move yet, I don’t plan to either” A smile creeps up onto Gerard’s face and I can’t help but smile.
“Good” I smile ear to ear too knowing that he wants me to stay is making me so happy.
“GERARD! GERARD!” Someone yells coming up to the table. I look up and Ray is standing there.
“Whats up?” Gerard ask whipping his mouth.
“We got the video! They agreed to make a music video!” Ray says excitedly. Gerard’s mouth falls open and he smiles.
“NO WAY!! OH MY GOD! YES!!” He says high fiving Ray. I smile too.
“What song?” I ask.
“Vampires will never hurt you” Ray replies.
“No way! We were just talking about that song! So awesome. I am proud of you guys!” I say signaling the waitress.
“I want a round of shots! We have a celebration!” I say. The waitress smiles and goes over to the bar. Gerard face is booming with happiness, and then he looks at me and he stops, it is like time stops just me and him. My heart beats faster, and I start to shake. Our glance is broken by the waitress setting down the shots. Gerard shakes his head and smiles lifting up his shot glass.
“To success!” He say.
“To success!” Ray and I repeat, I drink my shot and that is the last memory I have for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story