Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 3

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-05-29 - 198 words

0Unrated
After getting dressed Peter and I went back out to clean the store up. When we were finished I locked up and we started towards my home hand in hand. "Where do you think we'll be in twenty years?" I asked. "Somewhere sittin' fat in a mansion making love in the biggest bed ever created." He mused. I chuckled, "That sounds fun." I sighed. We made it up to my apartment and went inside. The second the door was closed Peter grabbed me by my waist and kissed me slowly. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back. "Can I ask you a question?" He said slowly. I nodded. "Do you think I'm a gawky dummy?" He asked sheepishly. He was but how could I tell him that? "You're gawky but the cute kind and a little absent minded but not at all a dummy. Who told you that?" I said as I stroked his hair. "Girls have. They say I'm too awkward and dumb." He sighed. "I love you for everything you are and everything you aren't. You're perfect." I said. He blushed and hugged me to him, "I knew that." He chortled.
Sign up to rate and review this story