Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 3.3

by Mojo-Risin

...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 197 words

?Blocked
I pulled him down to me, "You're so sexy." I purred. "Really?" He asked dumbly, "I am?" I nodded and brought his fingers to my lips. I took his index finger between my lips and sucked it softly. "I'm sexy." He said more to himself than to me as he slowly eased his finger in and out of my mouth. Suddenly something in his eyes brightened. I knew that he had suddenly gained a confidence that would make him insatiable. He pulled his finger from my mouth and began pulling my clothes off. When I was completely naked he removed the rest of his clothes. He snaked his hand down between my legs and gently rubbed my clit, "Oh Angie." He sighed and kissed me. A few moments later I came. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes. He positioned himself between my legs and slid in. "Peter!" I cried. A smile spread accross his face, "Does that feel good?" He panted. "Yes!" I moaned. "Am I driving you crazy?" "Yes Peter!" "Do you want me to go deeper?" "Oh yes." He pushed into me as deeply as he could and continued to smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story