Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 4

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

The next morning...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-30 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 201 words

0Unrated
I woke up to see Peter still fast asleep. I stroked his cheek and got up to prepare for the day. It was sunday and the shop was closed but I needed to get a few things for my apartment. I shuffled to the shower and took a quick shower. When I was finished I toweled off and went back into the bedroom. Peter was still asleep. I gathered his clothes from the floor and brought them into me laundyroom and put his shirt in to be washed. I went back to the bedroom to get dressed. Inside the room Peter was beginning to stir and finaly woke up, "Good morning." He sighed groggily. I leaned over him and kissed his forehead, "Good morning, snow flake." I whispered. "Where are you going?" He asked as he pulled me down into his lap. "Grocery shopping." I replied. I wanna come with you." He said. I stood to my feet, "Okay." I said. He got up and went into the bathroom. I took out a soft pink flare shirt and a pair of plaid red and yellow pants. I fixed my hair and went to the kitchen to make Peter something to eat.
Sign up to rate and review this story