Categories > Original > Horror

A Simple Taste of Revenge

by Bubblegum-Cannibal 2 reviews

Just the sight of her made his muscles tighten. There were so many things he wanted to do to her that he couldn't do back in high school. Hopefully tonight would give him opportunity... A quick sto...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 1491 words - Complete

2Original
Chapter: 000
Rating: Mature
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Disclaimer: Rated Mature for language, sexual themes, and little gore.
Authors note: Ehh, it came from a small roleplay with an npc (of myself D: ). It's a bit old. Hope you like.

The soft noise of falling water echoed throughout the large city. The beautiful sight of grey storm clouds rolled through as if it were a normal thing and people beneath those clouds walked and drove the streets as if it were as well. Many people knew, that the rain was what relaxed and calmed the city most. Even the many mafia groups knew that. When it rained, they kept things subtle. No over dramatic explosions. No gang fights.

But those who walked against their gangster counterparts, had no care for the people around them...Take young Sebastian Viral; twenty four and angry with the world. A young and tormented soul this handsome gentleman was. Going through years of mental torment and anguish, he was done with people. But the man would digress, there were some people out there that deserved life more than the people who put him through hell.

Tonight, he caught himself wandering. Itching to cause some trouble once he had spotted a girl. Oh, yes. Sebastian knew this girl. She was one of those girls who added insult to injury back in their high school days. She was the "popular" one who everyone wanted to lose themselves to. This girl was Layla Chimes. He knew her all too well. Just the sight of her made his muscles tighten. There were so many things he wanted to do to her that he couldn't do back in high school. Hopefully tonight would give him opportunity.

Adding some pep to his step, the grey haired individual continued to roam behind the girl, until he bumped into her. She jumped, dropping her cellular phone and lipstick. Gasping lightly, he pretended to freeze. His tattooed eyes widened slightly as he quickly apologized. Layla picked up her cell phone from the ground and turned to face him, her freckled cheeks darkened lightly from the blood rushing to her lovely face. Sebastian brought his pale fingers to his dead looking lips, almost biting his unusually sharp nails. Over his knuckles, he studied her with his purple bedroom eyes. She barely changed since they were last in high school.

"Oh," He finally broke the silence between them, "I am sorry again, my lovely girl."

"No, no... it's quite al-Wait... Sebastian? Sebastian Viral, Is that you?"

"Guilty as charged." He flashed her a false, yet believable smile. "It's been a while hasn't it, Miss Chimes?"

Layla nodded, her brown hair bouncing. "Ash. It's so good to see you..well, after the accidents..."

He blew a purple bang from his scar-less face, "Oh has it?" Sebastian felt a curl tug at his lips, "Oh, yes...the accidents... It's always see the survivors."

Interlinking arms with her, Layla glanced up at the reflection in Sebastian's glasses. Confused, she felt him tug her into a dark alley way. Her legs responded hesitantly, but the look in the man's eyes reassured her. Comforted her. It was like his gaze was luring her into a false sense of security...which they, in fact, were.

Pushing her frail body against the dampness of the building's brick wall, the beast pressed his light muscular frame against hers. A light, shuddering gasp fell from her plump pink lips.

"Sebas-"

He hushed her, "I wanted to show you how much I forgive you for all the things you did to me back in high school... So let's make up."

Grasping his arms as he tangled a leg between hers, she shook her head, "In an alley?"

"Why not here? Don't you like to take a little bit of risk?" The soulless beast gave her a teasing smile.

The rain coated over the bodies of the two in the alley. His body loomed over hers, just barely shielding her from the falling water. It was like he was feeding off her sighs and shudders. Feeding off her sexual tension like a common incubus. He let his hands slip out of her view and scan his back pockets for a medium sized pocket knife. Pulling it between them, Layla gasped. Her back pressing harder against the wall.

Sebastian let a chuckle fall from his vocal chords. It was deep and lavishly seductive. "What? Why so nervous?"

Layla's shoulders stiffened as she attempted to shrug, "J-just what are you g-going to do with that?"

The soul lacking man leaned closer to her, breathing in her dull perfume and watching her mascara flow down her cheeks as if she were crying. Keeping himself from shuddering from the gleam of the silver blade, he slowly started to pluck the buttons off of her top, one by one with the tip.

"Tease myself, that's what." Sebastian replied, licking his lips. "See, if you weren't acting like a middle schooler and ripping out my piercings back then maybe I won't be here...as twisted as I am now... with a blade over your nipple piercings."

The hazel eyed girl orbs widened, now big enough to see the world. Her thin figure shook, her knees wobbling. Feeling the hot tears sting at her eyes, Sebastian watched as her lips formed the syllables of words but nothing was spoken.

"I-I don't remember anything like-oh... S-shit... I'm so sorry, Sebastian. T-They fo-forced me to!" The tears spilled out and mixed with rain water that had previously stained her cheeks.

Mr. Viral couldn't help but roll his unusual eyes, "You are cute. You know that? All he men wanted you. Everyone wanted to be your friend. I didn't." He shook his head, "No, no, no, no, no... I don't forgive people when they rip out all my piercings and pour lemon juice in them." Tearing open her shirt, he shook his head again, "Nah..."

Scanning her, the monstrous man stared at her intently. Layla's eyes screamed for help but her body refused to move. Just the look in her eyes caused him to laugh happily. Hesitantly, she laughed along with him in an uneasy manner. He slowed down, catching his breath and chuckling.

"My my, love..." With a heavy hand, he ripped the blade of his pocket knife into her bosom and heard her grunt in agony, not once giving the typical damsel in distress cry. "Let's now take that piecing."

The little knife made a clear shot in. Blood gushed itself from the wound and splattered itself onto the sleeve and hand of the man using it. Twisting the blade, he gave her a small gasp of a moan and yanked it forward, hearing the once nipple ring fall to the ground. The pain came to her in waves of shuddering whimpers. Layla heaved, her hand on her chest and her body almost doubling over.

"Ahh, ta, ta, ta, ta. Stand up."

With no hesitation, Sebastian pushed her back up against the wall. He sighed and slapped away her hands so he could examine the wound much better. The sight was more savoring than the expressions on her disgusting face.

"Oh, sadness. I don't have any salt or lemon juice to put in your wounds."

The wounded, skinny girl sputtered then coughed, "W-why? Why do this?"

"'Cause, I quite like the cold taste of revenge." He stomped the somewhat popped silicone implant that lay at their feet.

He flashed her another cold, kind smile. Fingering the keen, small hatchet in his back pocket, he stepped away from her and bowed. Extending his arm out, his limp fingers pointed to the exit of the alley.

"Go. Get out of here... before I really have some fun with you."

Layla's vision doubled as she staggered away from the psychotic, gentleman. Taking this as a opportunity to get away from him, she moved as fast as she could. Mr. Viral wasn't going to let an old enemy get away just that easily though. He slowly walked up behind the stumbling woman. Pulling out a beautiful, clean line of piano wire, he licked his lips and thanked someone silently.

The murderer was swift. Quickly wrapping the wire around her neck, he could feel the sharpness of the almost transparent wire digging into his flesh. Painful as it was, it pleasured him just as much as he wanted it to. Sebastian tightened his grip around the wire and jerked the string back.

Her back slammed into his chest and the beautiful, though sickening to some, sound of the wire slicing into her neck lit him up. Layla gurgled. The crimson life of hers flooded over the wire and his cut fingers. Fluttering his eyes in ecstasy, he kissed the dying woman's temple and dropped her to the ground.

"It was nice to see you once again, Miss Chimes." Stepping over her, he walked away. "Shame that we will never have this encounter again."
Sign up to rate and review this story