Categories > Original > Erotica

Naughty Naughty, Chaoticmonki. Two's a party, Three's a crowd. ( Cry and Russ Money [ RussMoney86 ] Fanfic )

by erotic 1 review

Cry ( Chaoticmonki ) or Ryan and Russ, have a lovely drunken surprise for Nathan's brother's babysitter.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 1048 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Her fingers lingered over the thin pages of her book, The Lord of The Rings, unaware that she was humming along to the theme tune as the words swarmed around in her mischievous mind. A small shuffling sound echoed from the outside, startling the young woman and allowing her to jump forward from her slouching position. Upright, standing tall whilst staring at the covered windows, she glared at the curtains. A rapping sounded from the door, drunken, slightly amusing laughs sounded from the opposite side of the door. "Knock, knock!" a males hoarse voice croaked, the sheer leathery echo that his voice produced caused her to shudder severely. Taylor approached the door with caution, refusing to slide across the metallic chain lock before opening the door. There stood the drunken mess himself, Ryan Terry, propping himself against the door as he peeped through the gap that was left for both him and Taylor to peer through. "Taylor," he gasped over-dramatically, "we must enter and make coitus with my computer!" he chuckled, causing Taylor to raise an eyebrow, cocking her head slightly as she did so.
"Ryan you'..." Taylor began in a soft tone, but was cut off by his demanding whispers.
"Call me Cry, and you shall be rewarded by coitus" he demanded, raising his arms and flailing violently. She shook her head and stared at the intoxicated man, before closing the door, undoing the metal chain lock and allowing it to fall. The door was thrown open, knocking Taylor to the floor, her head clashing against the hard carpeted floor that lay beneath her.


Picking herself up before staring at the male that had now come in to full light, finally, his features had come to life. She placed her hands on her hips as she glared at the male. She stared at his dark brown locks, travelling down past his stretched earlobes, stubble coated his chisled chin, those cheekbones, sharp and defined, his eyes rimmed with a certain darkness that had only ever revealed its self when one was overly engulfed by alcohol. His breathtaking blue eyes stared at Taylor through his half open eyelids, she shook her head, examining the rest of him, he was shirtless, nothing covered his ripped torso, his bare arms were the pure definition of muscle. Her eyes diverted lower, his legs, covered in skinny jeans, torn, revealing the hem of his boxers and the rest. Then, an extremely drunken Russ stumbled in, his actions more alike to the characters you get to watch fall over themselves in Sumotori Dreams. His hood covered his face, whilst his vomit stained jacket covered his body. He failed to walk, he continued to fall against the floor alike to a worm. This commotion waking up a young impressionable male, who staggered down the stairs and to the scene of the crime. "Nathan, go back to bed" Taylor cooed, walking over to the young teen and ruffling his hair before directing him back up the stairs.
"What about Russ and Ryan?" he stammered, rubbing his eyes, Taylor shook her head.
"Cry and Russ will be fine sweetie, I'll take care of them just like I take care of you. That's what baby sitters are for right?" Taylor chuckled, leading the boy upstairs to his room before wondering back down again.

Russ was now in full view of Taylor's vision, stripped down to his boxers, the skinny boy was laid on his back, fast asleep on the sofa. The sleeping male tossed and turned in his slumber, his face now pressed against the cushioning. Taylor sighed and slumped back against the wall, Ryan approached her, fiddling with his stretched ear, he stumbled the last couple of steps, pressing his groin up against hers, staring down into her eyes. "Call me Cry" he whispered huskily, nibbling gently at her unstretched ear lobe, she blinked and stared at the horny intoxicated mess.
"Cry, I..." she began, he grinned and slipped his hand under her shirt, kissing at her neck teasingly, she whimpered, gripping at his shirt as he did so.
"You want me?" he questioned, pulling her body up to his, she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms firmly secured around his neck.
"I'd be lying if I said I didn't" she replied.

The young adults had taken their story forward to the bedroom, Ryan's bedroom, both were stripped of their items of clothing, one, too intoxicated with alcohol, the other, too fixated with the idealistic romance that she held within her imagination that was about to come true to care. Both, would possibly lack in the section of remembering this night once it came to the sun rising the following morning. Ryan grasped his penis, rubbing it along the inside of Taylor's thigh, she raised her hips, eager for him to make his entrance. "Fuck me" she demanded, raising her hips to meet his. She moaned as he finally pushed in breaking away Taylor's Hymen, brief and violent, Cry made every single lasting moan count, he spat on his index finger before rubbing it on her clitoris. Screams filled the air, groans rocked the atmosphere. The door slid open, there, stood Russ, his body almost bare, his body was skimpy, lacking in the same muscular psyche that was owned by Cry, but not lacking in the muscles themselves. His muscles were small, but not unnoticed. Ryan stopped his violent pounding to stare at Russ. "Room for one more?" Russ questioned, looking at the mangled couple proceeding to make love above the sheets of the bed. Cry grinned and nodded his head, grasping the young girl and changing her position so she was on all fours. Russ clambered onto the bed, laying down underneath the two, he failed to produce a full erection due to his overdone alcohol intake. Cry let out an amused laugh, continuing with riding the young woman. Taylor bent herself down, grasping Russ' penis and running her tongue along his shaft. It didn't take long for Russ to act sober enough to join in on the moaning party. The screams and moans carried out until early morning, until all three contributing acts eventually caved in after having enough and fell asleep, both males enclosing the singular female in a spooning sandwiched position.
Sign up to rate and review this story