Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 7.4

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-05 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 191 words

0Unrated
"Okay but I wanna be it." Peter said with a smile. "Okay." We all said. Peter covered his eyes and began to count. "Well would ya look at that! He can count past nine!" Micky whispered. "I'm comin' for you first, Micky." Peter grumbled and continued counting. Davy crawled into a cabinet in the kitchen and Micky hid in the coat closet. Mike and I ran upstairs and hid in the bedroom closet. "While we have a minute alone, we need to talk." Mike whispered, "Your aunt Grizelda came by today and she said that your mother needed to see you. Something about your estate." I looked into the darkness, "Well I-" I began. "And don't you lie to me." He said. "My grandmother left me that store and my grandfather left me his millions of dollars. I didn't want you guys to know." I said. "Well why not?" He asked sounding rather hurt, "You know we love you. And not for anything you have." He patted my shoulder, "I told Micky and Davy to keep hush about it." "Peter knows." I sighed. "I had a feeling he did." Mike replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story