Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Rebirth of the Love Shack

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Jared takes Lucy back to his apartment, the "Love Shack," for the evening just like old times. Another lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-05 - Updated: 2012-06-06 - 780 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Rebirth of the Love Shack:

February 27th, 2010.

7:00 p.m.

Lucy and Jared stumbled out of the bar. Her laughter reached high into the night sky.

"Whoo-hoo!" she yelled out. "Great night, huh?" Jared smiled and nodded.

"Yes, yes," he said. "It was." Suddenly, they stopped walking. Jared glanced down at her.

"Lucy?" he asked. The Goth looked at him, grinning.

"Take me somewhere," she said.

"Okay," he said. "Where?"

Lucy giggled. "Take me…"

"Where?"

Lucy grinned as she leaned in close to his ear. "Take me to the Love Shack!"

Jared looked at her. "You sure?"

"Yes! Take me!" she shouted. Jared lightly shushed her.

"Okay, okay," he said. "I'll take you. Calm down, calm down."

"Yay!" his woman cheered. Her laughter hit the sky again. The walk to his apartment took about twenty minutes. Jared unlocked the door.

"Here we are," he said. Lucy kissed his neck.

"Mmm," she murmured. "Entertain me." She kissed him on the throat. Jared held up his hand.

"Wait here," he whispered. Lucy watched as he went inside. Her tipsy state woke up her teenage desire as a realization came over her mind. I haven't gotten laid in weeks! The woman chuckled to herself. Lucy looked up when she heard footsteps. Jared took her by the waist.

"It's still here," he whispered. Lucy nuzzled his neck.

"Entertain me," she whispered. Jared gave her a quick kiss.

"Yes ma'am," he whispered back. The man led her over to his bed. Lucy flopped back smirking. Jared huddled over grinning.

"Well now," he said. "When was the last time we did this, huh?"

"Not in a long time," she said. Lucy grabbed onto his black vest. A little chuckle escaped her mouth.

"Go on!" Jared said. "Take it!" Lucy grinned as she slid off his vest. She took her time sliding off his black shirt. Lucy licked her lips as she saw the dragon tattoo on his chest once more.

"Hello Mangkr," she murmured as she ran her finger right down the middle. "I missed you so. The three of us will have so much fun together tonight." Jared chuckled at her. /Still the same/, he thought. Jared untied her black shirt and slid it off. His fingers unclasped the matching bra in the front. Lucy aided him in getting both clothes off of her. She moaned as he pinched her nipples.

"Oh!" the woman cried. "Do it again!" Jared snickered as he complied. Lucy gasped aloud.

"Harder!" she yelped.

"Masochist!" he muttered. He pinched her nipples again before grabbing onto her black rhinestone belt. In one quick motion, he unfastened it and yanked it off. Jared quickly unzipped her jeans. Lucy spread her legs for him at the sound.

"Easy there," he said. "We'll get there, Luc. Hang on." The man worked to roll down his woman's jeans. Lucy licked her lips at him. Her moisture in the south wanted this. Jared threw down her jeans. He felt the wet black lace of her panties at his knee. The guy slid off Lucy's panties and threw them down. She reached up and unzipped his tight jeans. Her touch woke up his member.

Lucy worked to take his jeans off. Why must he always wear tight pants? Argh! So frustrating! The woman nearly scratched him on the hips trying to get them off. Jared smirked at the pain. That's why he did this.

"Good," the man said. "Oh yes." His jeans joined her shirt on the floor. Lucy had a grin up to her ears.

"Oh my!" she said. Her man smirked at her.

"Surprised?" he asked. Jared didn't wear boxers tonight. "All access," he bragged. Lucy nodded with a grin. Her lower lips soaked up the sheets below them.

"Take me now!" she whispered aloud. "I fucking need this!" Jared smirked at her.

"Yes ma'am," he said. Lucy took him with each thrust. Sure, she had before. However, Jared was different in the sack. He kept up with each wave. Hell, the man led the way in their escapades. He knew how to spike the pain at the right moments.

Her nails dug into her lower back and ass. Jared bit on her ear lobe. Her screaming drove him faster. Lucy's nails dug into his skin. Jared yelled in pain and pleasure as he released into his condom. He collapsed next to Lucy afterwards. Both lay in the dark, panting. Lucy glanced down at her boo. A little smile came on her face.

"We're back, baby," she whispered loudly in Jared's ear. He drew his eyes closed as he smiled.

"Hell yes!" he mumbled. And just like that, the Love Shack was reborn—again.
Sign up to rate and review this story