Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Thoughts on All This

by bvbrocks 5 reviews

Just my thoughts on the current state of FicWad. Just frustrated and need to vent.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 398 words

0Unrated
Hello everyone. It is me, bvbrocks (duh, who else would it be?) and I would just like to take a minute right now to rant about the warzone this website has turned into.

First off, I would like to talk about FicWad in general. Before I found this place, I moved around a lot on the web. DeviantArt, Live Journal, Wattpad, Booksie, FF.net...you name it, I probably had an account at some point. This was the first place I found that I genuinely liked. The people on here were (and are, for the most part) so welcoming, I felt like I was being brought into a family. And that is what we are: a family. I've only been here since October, and I can honestly say, I never intend to leave. I met my best friend on here, and the amount of support I see on here for others is just amazing. I don't even get that from my own family. But recently, this place has been losing all of that.

TiffanyRose and Datdatdat, I am speaking directly to you right now. Please leave our family alone. We were all perfectly happy until you came along and started ruining everything. I love this place too much to watch it be destroyed like this. Please, I am begging you now, please just let us be. It's not supposed to be lie this, at least not here of all places. There's not supposed to be hate here. This is supposed to be a place to escape to, not a place to escape from.

Now, to the rest of you lovely people, I say we make a pact. Ignore the trolls. No matter what they do, don't leave reviews about them, don't talk about what they say, just pretend they don't exist. It will all become SO much better if we just do that. I know I'm being counterproductive right now, especially with my previous paragraph, but I just need to get this out there. Please, just ignore them. If you do, they'll be powerless and leave. We will have our site back.

Thank you all for listening (or reading if you want to get technical) to my ramble. I'm just really frustrated with the state of things, and want the website I joined back. I love you all, and don't let the trolls get to you.

~xoxo~Battery
Sign up to rate and review this story