Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Skinny Love

White Demon

by wayuphighify 2 reviews

It never happens this often; his dad never would hurt him this much in a week.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 2140 words

0Unrated
Ryan told Brendon to wait out in the living room so he could change to get breakfast/lunch after their hour nap, figuring it would help turn a bad day into a better one being that they both enjoy food.

Brendon is concerned on how long Ryan is taking in there, considering Brendon does spend a lot of time in the bathroom himself. Brendon cuts, but that’s not important right now. He doesn’t find himself important at all, ever, actually.

Brendon opens the door slowly and begins staring at Ryan shirtless, his pale undertone showing just skin and bones. His ribs are visible and his spine, bruises outlining them.

Ryan jumps at his certain presents and hides himself with a cloth. “Uh, um,” Ryan bites his lip then surrenders the towel, figuring Brendon’s already seen. “hey.”

Brendon stares, trying to hide the upset feelings towards Ryan being so battered; it all being because of his dad. He struggles to find something to change the subject. “So… you don’t have to work tonight, right?” Brendon asks, looking at Ryan through the mirror.

“Only on Thursdays and Fridays,” Ryan reminds him, rubbing on the concealer the best he can.

“Dad won’t be home tonight, Saturday he goes out.” Ryan bites down on his jaw, wanting to talk about it.

“Out where?”

“Out.” Ryan shrugs, not being sure himself. “He never seems to come home. My dad never really wants to be here.” Thankful for that, Ryan gives the finishing touches and turns to Brendon.

It’s hard for Ryan to show a smile, or show any positive emotions when he is exposed like this, so he ends up staring for a brief moment as he grabs the shirt he got from his bedroom.

“So where are we going for breakfast?”

“Honey Bees?” Brendon requests, his stomach been pawning for food for the last hour.

“Honey Bees,” Ryan reiterates.

--

Brendon is surprised on how much Ryan can actually eat, even though he is so skinny. He is malnourished, because he only eats about one meal a day considering he simply can’t make a meal to save his life.

“So how long have you been playing guitar?” Ryan questions curiously as he picks at a sausage.

“Ever since I was about nine, my dad had this huge guitar that tried to play, until he got me my own for my birthday.”

Ryan gives a half smile at the thought of little Brendon trying to play a large guitar, his hands probably not being able to even wrap around the neck. “That’s cute.” Ryan says as he chews his food, instantly regretting his words. He tries to pretend he didn’t and stares right at his pancakes. Brendon gives him a half smile and a small shrug.

“And you?”

“And I what?” Ryan looks up, turning his attention back to Brendon.

“How long have you been playing?”

“I picked up my first guitar when I was younger, but I don’t know. I started when I was eleven.” Ryan had to think hard for that one, especially because he tries even harder to forget his childhood. “That’s when I met Earl, the guy who owns the shop I work at. He taught me everything I know.”

“He taught you well,” Brendon says between bites. Ryan grins at the compliment. “Hey, wanna watch that new movie that came out about that kid guitar player… ‘August Rush’ or whatever?”
Ryan lights up, he has the movie and hasn’t had the chance to watch it. “I have the movie, but I haven’t seen it. Want to go to my place?”

“Will there be more food?”

“There will be more food,” Ryan laughs quietly. Thinking about hand feeding Brendon popco- stop, he thinks, they’re just friends. Brendon can’t help but think of something similar; like actually not watching the movie.

“I’m in.”

They finish their food quickly as they head back to Ryan’s, Ryan in somewhat better spirits then the previous night.

--

“Could you chew any louder?” Brendon snaps at Ryan as he nudges him in the shoulder, who chews on his popcorn with no shame. It only makes him smile wider.

“It’s soo gooood.” Ryan says, enjoying his day of feasting. He starts purposely smacking his lips and chewing harder, mocking the younger boy. Brendon grits his teeth and continues to stare at the TV, but gets impatient.

“Damn Ryan, stop it!” Brendon says, turning to him and seeing Ryan’s priceless face inches away from his own.

“Well you wouldn’t want me to choke would you?” Ryan says, blinking rapidly.

“It wouldn’t be the popcorn that’s choking you, bab-“ Brendon stops talking at almost calling him Babe, something that just slipped out. Ryan flashes a smile acting like a ten year old would, leaning onto Brendon, resting his head on his shoulder. Brendon smiles at his contact, paying attention more to the boy on him rather than the movie. Ryan was doing the same, enjoying Brendon’s body heat and focusing on that as an alternative.

They are both huge flirts, especially Ryan, and they’re both aware. Brendon tries to convince himself that Ryan doesn’t like him but rather is just lonely, but it drives him insane and plays with his mind.

Brendon’s phone goes off some time later, it being his mother. Thoughts race through his mind, scared to answer because his mom might throw a bitch fit.

“Brendon- where did you go, I thought you went shopping!” His mom says worriedly.

“Sorry mom- I just ran into my friend and we’re hanging out now. That okay?” Brendon says, Ryan raising his head to look at him curiously. Yeah, friends… yeah.

“Okay, but please let us know first? You had me freaking out. Did you get anything at the store?”

“I uh… got Honey Bees.”

“Oh, well at least you fed yourself.” His mom says somewhat surprised.

“Yeah, listen mom I gotta go, be home later tonight?”

“Buh-bye!”

Brendon ends the call and looks at Ryan who continues to stare, his gaze slowly lowering to his lips because damn, they’re full. Every feature on this boy’s body is perfect from what Ryan has seen- until he gets a look at his stomach where small scars and fresh cuts remain. Which Brendon doesn’t want Ryan to see and it’s not like he is going to be taking off his shirt any time soon.

They’re so attracted to each other by looks alone.

“I uh- I have to go to work.” Ryan interrupts there staring as if nothing happened, glaring at his phone he grabbed from his pocket.

“Music store?” Ryan nods as their faces remain fairly close to each other’s.

“Wanna… maybe… come?” Ryan smiles sheepishly.

“Oh sure, need new strings anyway.” Brendon nods, leaning back on the couch as Ryan just follows with his body, still on Brendon. Muffled laughs fill the air, Ryan finally surrendering to grab his name tag as Brendon follows.

Ryan lets out a tired groan, not wanting to go to work. “I don’t want to go.” Ryan stomps his foot like a child and leans against the wall. Brendon stares at him and laughs, opening the door for Ryan to step out. “I reaaaaally don’t today. Can’t I just call in sick or something?”

“Let’s go to work, come on.” Brendon lets out a loud sigh as he walks over to Ryan, grabbing his hand and dragging him out.

“Nooooo.” Ryan narrows his eyes to the glaring sunlight, wanting to just go inside, and well, cuddle with Brendon. He stops walking and stands there rubbing his eyes, “Please, Bren? So many movies we can watch, in the house!”

“You’re a child.” Brendon snaps in a joking manor, continuing to hold Ryan’s soft hands. Ryan lets out a sigh and grins, taking a step forward then jerking back to run into the house. “Fuck. Really Ryan?”

“REALLY!” He beams lying on the couch tangled in some blankets as he dials his manager. “Hey E-Earl, its R-Ryan.” Brendon’s mouth drops at Ryan’s sick voice, surprised on how convincing he sounds. “I- I can’t m-make it in today. I’m quite,” Ryan makes a gagging noise and coughs, “yeah, so- thanks. Bye.” Ryan grins, looking at his phone, then raises his voice. “Come join me in my lonesome?”

“You’re unbelievable!” Brendon says, sitting himself on the couch and gets under the blankets. Ryan shifts himself under the blankets and reaches for Brendon.

“C’mere.” Ryan sits back up and pulls Brendon close to him, wrapping his arms around the younger’s body. Brendon’s head rests on his chest, laughing to himself. “Much better than work, isn’t it?”

“Another nap?” Brendon asks, thinking about the one they took earlier this morning. Not that he’s exactly complaining being in Ryan’s arms and pressed up against his small but tall body.

“Can’t we just lie here for a while?” Ryan grins, digging his face into Brendon’s hair.
Brendon can’t help it and he accepts the offer.

Ryan is shocked with himself. In fact, he feels like what he is doing is completely stupid and irrational. But he likes what he is doing, and lacks most self control. He’s not as good as Brendon, who has been holding it in for dear life.

A slam on a door is heard as Ryan and Brendon jump from their positions. “Fuck, you have to go.” Ryan demands, running to the back door and opening it. “Hide on the side of the house once he comes in.”

“Come with me,” Brendon begs, scared for Ryan. Ryan shakes his head, “COME.” He says through his teeth as Ryan panics.

“GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.” Ryan’s dad booms as Brendon stays in his place, then Ryan pushes him to hide to the side not visible to his dad.

Ryan walks forward, slowly, to see his dad’s eyes burning with anger. “Oh George,” His dad gets Ryan to stare right into his eyes, making Ryan swallow hard. “Did you take the spare keys to the car?” The older man steps closer to Ryan, grabbing him by the neck as Ryan tries to shake his head.

“N-don’t-“ Ryan cries as the man tightens as he throws him onto the ground, Ryan freezing up in pain that appears once again. Cries come out of Ryan from the force. He kicks him in the stomach and sides until he storms out of the house and back into the car screaming “See you Monday, son.”

It never happens this often; his dad never would hurt him this much in a week.

Brendon immediately runs over to Ryan, once again in disbelief. But this time it hurts Brendon mentally that much more making his emotions harder to contain.

Ryan lays there crying to himself, not being able to get any words to come out of his mouth.

Brendon picks Ryan up in both of his arms, surprised on how light he really is. He walks towards the stairs as Ryan curls onto Brendon. He heads for Ryan’s room, placing him on the bed gently as he walks over to his acoustic Ibanez. He sits near Ryan who is on a fetal position on the bed whimpering softly.

He begins playing a brand new melody, one that is calming to the ear as Brendon played; playing so soft one would have to be silent to hear it. Ryan watched Brendon’s fingers move easily along the guitar, and his thumb brushing across the strings to make the sweet sounds. His heart beat slowed and he calmed down, all his attention continuing to be on Brendon. Brendon’s quiet and calm expression added to the feeling, Ryan’s eyes soon meeting Brendon’s face.

Brendon continues to play for a few more minutes, calming him down also. He finishes playing and puts the guitar down; lying next to Ryan to brush the dried tears remains from his face. They are close; both being able to feel the other’s body heat.

Their eyes meet, both having the same look on their face as they lean in, placing a soft and tender kiss on each other’s lips.

-

A/N Well jesus christ you guys hopefully love me for achieving this much in one chapter. I actually want to slap myself in the face. Anyway, 3 reviews means I'll make another chapter, if I don't get any I feel it as a bit of a waste of time uploading these. Rate and Review and get a delicious meal for two, of course.
Sign up to rate and review this story