Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Canada?!

by mikeywayismymanslice 5 reviews

The boys of MCR take a trip to canada...and make some unexpected new friends! Marianas Trench crossover. Its a little weird but so am I so...enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 661 words - Complete

1Original
Frank's POV
"Canada?!" I stare at my best friend in bewildered amazement.

He looks at the ground and shuffles his feet, "Um...yeah. It's where my parents decided to go for summer break and," he shrugs, "They said me and Mikey could each invite one friend."

"What about Lindsey?" It's not like Gee to pick me over his girlfriend...as horrible as that sounds.

He shakes his head, then pushes his bright red bangs to the side, "Jimmy and Steve got to her before I could. They're going to Japan."

"Oh," I say, slightly hurt that he really asked her first, "Well...is Mikey bringing Alicia?"

"Nah. Her parents won't let her come. He's asking Ray instead.

I smile to myself. This should be fun. The four of us hanging out with no girls to distract us. It feels like that hasn't happened in a while...

"So are you in?" Gerard asks.

I grin, "Oh I'm in. How long do I have to pack?"

"Three days," he says, "We'll be up there for a month. Pack for cool weather."

"All right. I'm gonna go get started and ask Mom's permission. Later!" And with that I bound up the stairs, out the door, and down the street. I can't wait for Canada!

...

Three days later, the six of us (me, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Mr. and Mrs. Way)stand in the New Jersey airport waiting for our flight to Vancouver. I can't stop bouncing up and down, partly because of excitement, partly because of the three cups of coffee shooting through my system.

"Dude, you're gonna regret all that caffeine halfway through the flight," Mikey says in a serious look. Sometimes I think that's the only kind of look he has.

"But I wouldn't be functional without it right now," I counter, "5:30 is way too early to be up."

"You wouldn't have had to get up that early if you didn't take forever in the shower!"

"well excuse me for wanting to get as clean as possible."

He gives me a playful shove and mutters, "Midget."

I narrow my eyes, "Oh yeah?" I say and promptly jump on his back. He laughs halfheartedly and tries to shake me off as I go into a full-blown giggle fit.

"All passengers for flight 107 to Vancouver, British Columbia please report to your gate. All passengers for flight 107..." The voice comes over the speakers and we all sprint for the gate.

We hand over our tickets and board. I sit next to Gee and Mikey sits by Ray. I pop in my headphones and listen to some Iron maiden. It's gonna be a fairly long ride...

...

Needless to say, Mikey was right. A few hours later my bladder feels like it's going to explode and somehow the idea of an airplane bathroom just doesn't appeal to me. So instead of going like a rational person I stay in my seat and rock back and forth awkwardly.

It doesn't take long for Gerard to notice, "Just go to the bathroom, Frankie," he says.

"But it's so nasty in there!" I whine.

He rolls his eyes, "Deal with it cuz I don't wanna deal with the smell of your piss for the next six hours!"

It's only the slight gleam in his eyes that tells me he's only half serious. Still, I sigh in defeat and shuffle my way into the cramped space they call a restroom. I've been in grosser places, but I like to avoid germy situations when possible. I finish quickly and make my way back to my seat for the rest of the ride.


A/N ok so i thought I should put a little disclaimer...Sadly I don't own MCR OR Marianas Trench when they come in...none of this is based on any sort of true event. If you don't know who Marianas Trench is you should. They're an amazing pop rock band from Vancouver. Please R&R and keep reading! Chao!
Sign up to rate and review this story