Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dead

dead

by silveremo 0 reviews

When Frank Iero dies in a tragic 'accident' Gerard loses it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 330 words - Complete

0Unrated
2 weeks earlier
It was a glorious day in Belleville, New Jersey. Frank and Gerard where walking down the road. They had just walked home from school and Gerard was now living with Frank. (A/N ANOTHER STORY AM GOING TO START WORKING ON) They had just gotten to the end of the street when they saw a house on fire near Frank's. They ran down the street, when they had gotten closer they saw it wasFranks house on fire. They ran down and saw everyone outside. Everyone except Miss. Iero Franks sister. (YES I KNOW HE DOESN'T HAVE A SISTER BUT OH WELL SO WHAT.) Frank started shaking when he finally heard his sister scream for help. He ran straight to the burning house. Firefighters trying to push him back.
He finally got in and searched around for his sister. He kept searching until finally they came out through the door. His sister ran to her mum and Frank came over to me. He was just a foot away from me when he collapsed. Gerard helped him into the ambulance and they took him and Gerard to the hospital.
When they got there Frank was hooked up to a life-support machine. He could barely breath. Gerard was so worried that Frank wouldn't make it.

After about two weeks the doctors told Gerard the horrible truth.
"Excuse me Mr. Way..." He sighed and then carried on. "I'm sorry but Frank passed away last night whilst you were sleeping. He did wake up though and told us to tell you he loved you and will miss you. I'm so sorry for your loss."

Gerard couldn't think straight. All he could think was that they were joking. He ran through the corridors and into Franks room where he saw that his life support had been turned off. He turned it on hoping it might do something. It didn't. Frank was well and truly gone.

All Gerard could do was sit and cry.
Sign up to rate and review this story