Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sokka the Wolf Warrior

by qtjinla

In order to bring balance to the world the Avatar is going to need some help. Destiny takes a turn when on the verge of death, Sokka is saved by a Wolf spirit. Sokka x Harem.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Sokka - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 1247 words

?Blocked
Wolf Warrior Sokka
0
Sokka x Harem (Toph x Sukki x Yue x Ty Lee x Azula)
Kaatang
Maiko
0
Author's Note
0

Because I know you've all been dying for a competent Avatar harem story that isn't crossed over with Naruto. And because people are too lazy to look and see I do something else other then Harem or Naruto stories. For heaven's sake I got like twenty none Naruto stories. Look for them. Anyway, ever wanted to see a Sokka x Harem story where he can be badass, but not eclipse the Avatar, have some decent spelling, grammar (My betas will do the rework afterwords so go back and read chapters in the future), sentence structure and the like.

Well damnit, I'm kyuubi16, I can do other stories and here we go. The first of my, Kyuubi16 can do more of something different series. I literally have over two hundred other stories ideas I'm going to start (trying to force myself to update my pre-existing stories result in me bullshitting around and researching all day) so I figure if I can write something new then do it. I know you guys want me to update my fics I have yet to update in months, but if it starts to feel like a job instead of actually being fun then I'm not going to do it. If I have to do a job, I'm going to get paid for that effort.

Oh by the way, there's this guy named Challenger who has a forum full of challenges. Ignore them, do not do them at all. There all generic over harem and overpowered Naruto stories. In fact, here's an example.

Long before the Moon Kingdom was made, the whole galaxy was control by one powerful and peaceful Empire, which was ruled by Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze the Star/Sun Emperor. This changed tho because one day Naruto decide to explore the universe so he divided his empire to each of his loyal council members and after a couple years without any signs of their Emperor returning the council members get greedy so they began wars with each other so they could gain the other council members' piece of the empire. This greed for wanting to control the whole empire didn't just stop with the council members tho because soon nobles, war generals, and even civilians started creating their own armies. So after thousands/millions/billions of years, the massive war just stopped for the simple fact that it had become impossible to continue it for resources were extremely low, everyone was living in runes or even worse, they so very little where people left alive, tons of planets have been destroyed or have become unlivable, and it's been so long that people have forgot what the war was even about. After a truce was settled between armies, they all went their separate ways to different parts of the galaxy where they started their own kingdoms and where the knowledge/memories/history of the war that destroyed most of the galaxy, the once powerful and peaceful Empire, and Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze the Star/Sun Emperor where forgotten/erased. Now thousands/millions/billions of years have passed, it's now Modern Era Earth where it and the rest of the Galaxy are about get a blast from the pass because Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze the Star/Sun Emperor has finally returned. K, the story pairing has to be from a NarutoxHarem to a Massive Harem, also your allowed to have turn the guys into girls(except Naruto). Lastly, Female Naruto Characters can be still in the harem if they are Naruto's mates/wives and when with him when he explored the universe, which of course means they are part of the harem.

As you see his challenges overpower Naruto to hell and over emphasize the Harem to shit and he asks this in nearly every story he reviews. Now I know my works are ambitious, but can you really complain about my 300 stories when over 9,000 in the Naruto section alone is Yaoi. (God damnit I was not attempting to do that joke and by 9,000 alone I mean Narusasu alone) but all and all go to his forum and point out that nearly all 200 of his challenges should be that word for word except switching out the name of the series. So with all that said please enjoy the prologue of this newest story.

0
Story Start
0
The world of spirits was said to be an endless paradise. In this world of spirits all matters of life born and unborn thrived. All doing their part to maintain a certain balance in the world. One being descended down to the Four Nations on a search. The search for the one who could bring balance to the decaying world. One labored breath after another dragged from his lungs as he pushed himself on, the howling wind fought his frame trying hard to deny what he knew was ahead. His time on this world before he was about to pass on was coming nigh. His body was old and he didn't have much time. He would have to find someone to pass his knowledge onto someone.

That was when something stung his nose. The faint smell of blood, the coppery sensation gliding over his tongue as he continued along the trail. With the last burst of strength in his body the creature's legs began to pick up speed. The fur of the creature was as white as the snow and his gaze sagely. This creature was a wolf, a noble creature that didn't know fear. With a roar the beast startled the other wolf like creatures that were gathered around and attacking the body of something. The wolf used his power, his presence as an Alpha to cause the creatures to stand down, but the shaggy looking snow wolxes stood there ground. The long fox like tails swished back and forth as they barred their teeth. The wolf then let out a howl as snow around it picked up and began hurling itself as the wolxes causing them to retreat.

The wolf then went over to the body of the child. The child's dark skin indicated that he was of the Water Tribe, deep bites and scratches, he could hardly be older than fifteen or sixteen. By his side was that of a sphere. The Avatar's body wasn't all that far from his current location. If he doubled his time he should be able to make it to the Avatar and revive him, but at the cost of the life of this child before him. The wolf's body would give out before he would be able to take the child back to his village.

The wolf looked up and noticed the presence of the moon and began pondering his choices. His muzzles graced against the child's hand. It was cold and his life was fading. The wolf decided to make a choice and used the last of his power to save the life of this child. Making the decision to perform his plan in decision in a different matter than he planned. His aura began to extend from his now glowing body. The body of the wolf creature faded as its essence poured into the body of the teenage boy. Upon that day, and by that one simple action the entire course of history was going to be changed. The Wolf Warrior was born and he wasn't taking any prisoners.
Sign up to rate and review this story