Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Rose Republic

by Blackcatwitchy 0 reviews

Amy Rose is sick of watching her love be in pain and the fighting going on between Mobius and Eggman. She decides to do something about this. What she does will change the world forever.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Amy Rose,Sonic,Shadow,Rouge,Knuckles - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-12 - Updated: 2012-06-13 - 11698 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1 A GOODBYE, A DEAD KING, AND A NEW PATH
Egg man had been putting up a good fight even though things weren’t going so well for him. What helped him greatly was the distraction of Sally Acorn being roboticized. Team Fighter was as stable as they had been at the beginning. All was going well until one particular fight. Dr. Robotnik was, well, in a good mood, which is never a good thing. He had Sonic pinned down. At least Robo-Sally did (hey he doesn’t have a very good name for her so I thought of 1.) “Give up now blue rat?” was the voice nefarious Dr. Egg man. “Never, in your short life Egg man,” was our noble, blue hero Sonic’s reply. “Very well, finish him,” the Dr. said (how did he get his degree any way?). Sally raised one sharp, robotic hand. “Sal, please don’t. You’re not like this,” Sonic said aching for the return of his dear friend. “The Dr.’s orders are my orders and I shall obey them,” Sally said bringing down her hand like talons.
“Don’t you dare touch him,” shouted a certain pink hedgehog. With that Amy gave a mighty swing and knocked Robo-Sally off of Sonic. Amy stood there and scowled at the Dr. and she raised her hammer once again and advanced the wicked doctor. “Retreat!” Dr. Egg man yelled then flying off in his egg-pod with his lone robotic soldier following him. “What was that?” Sonic asked angrily. Amy looked at him shocked. “You could have hurt Sally,” he said. “Hurt Sally?” asked Amy outraged “What do you think she was going to do to you? Serve you tea and cookies?” “She was reluctant, I’m sure of it,” Sonic said denying his friend could hurt him. “Right, and that’s why she was aiming at your throat to sink her metal claws into,” said Amy furious he was not grateful she had just saved his life.
“Well with that at loss we’ll have to come up with a new plan,” said Sonic trying to change the subject. “No,” said Amy. “Well fine, go ahead and run after Egg man if you think you can stop him alone,” said Sonic walking away. “I mean ‘No’ as in I resign from Team Fighter,” said Amy then walking away “good bye, Sonic the Hedgehog, I hope we see each other again one day.” “Why are you leaving?’ asked Sonic shocked and in dismay. “I don’t like the way things are run around here,” Amy replied. “That can’t be all,” Sonic said. “I can’t stand here and watch you fight to painful battles while others do so little to spare ‘the town’s people’s emotions’” said Amy with her back turned to him “I’m sorry but this is, for sure, good bye until drastic changes.” “We’ll miss you,” Sonic said truly meaning it. “You’re not going to stop me?” asked Amy in a neutral tone. “No, once you’ve made up your mind there’s no going back,” he said. She then turned to him. “Remember I’ll always love you and I will be back one day,’ she said with a small smile.
That’s it, she was leaving. Sonic turned and went back to New Mobotropolis with a heavy heart. When he entered the new headquarters of teams Freedom and Fighter he saw his pal Tails patiently waiting his return. “Sonic! You’re back!” the young fox said with a smile until he saw his friend’s expression and the absence of someone. “Where’s Amy?” asked Tails in a solemn voice. “She’s gone,’ Sonic said still distraught. “Where?” asked Tails, not understanding what was going on. “Who knows?” said Sonic moving to his room slower than normal.
Tails looked around their base. It was gunmetal blue on the inside and outside. Shaped like a dome, it stuck out in the city of square buildings. He was currently in the control room. It was where they received and gave information. Now Amy was gone their numbers really were dwindling. That makes Sally, Antoine, Bunnie, and now Amy. Tails sighed “What are we going to do now?” “About what Tails?” asked Boomer? “Amy’s gone,” said Tails sadly. “What?! Why?!” said the walrus. “I don’t know. Sonic didn’t specify,” said the down spirited fox. “I’m going to talk to him,” said Boomer heading towards the hall. Boomer eventually arrived in-front of Sonic’s door. A simple wooden door with a brass doorknob and plate with his name engraved on it.
Boomer knocked on the door. “Hey Sonic, can we talk?” asked Boomer worried about his friends. Sonic opened the door and leaned against the door frame hiding the view of his room. “What happened out there?” asked Boomer worried. “Must you know?” asked Sonic depressed. “Yes,” was Boomer’s stern reply. “She said she couldn’t stand watching me fight two battles and wouldn’t come back until this place changed,’ said Sonic. “That doesn’t sound like her at all,’ said Boomer confused. “It all was probably getting to her,” Sonic said crossing his arms and looking down. Boomer laughed a little and said “Now don’t start looking like Shadow.” Sonic just looked at him not changing his position. “Too soon?” Boomer asked.
WITH AMY
“Did I really just do that?” Amy asked herself. As the lonesome hedgehog walked onward to make a difference a monkey was flying above her. Ken spotted and floated down to her. Seeing her mood he asked “What’s wrong.” “Oh, hello Ken, I just resigned from Team Fighter,” she replied. “Why?” he asked. “I don’t want to talk about it,” she said. “Very well,” he said. She walked on to who knew where. “You know,” he said she turned and looked at him “I could use some help, not just with fighting of Egg man but moral support for my kingdom as well.” “How could I help?” she asked doubting her ability of giving moral support sense she obviously failed at giving it to Sonic. “As being a friend of Sonic, being there helping with repairs, defending the people, or working as a nurse could brighten up their spirits,” he said. She grinned and said “I’d be happy to help.”
With that they flew off to the Dragon Kingdom. When they arrived the capital city was total chaos. People were in-front of the temple shouting for answers, for stronger forces. They landed in-front of the people. “Please, everyone calm down,” Ken said. The crowd continued to yell. Amy made her move, if she was going to help these people she needed to act now. “Everyone stop now!” Amy yelled. Everyone looked at her and saw who she was. They all stopped talking. “I know you have all had a rough time but that does not mean you should just complain about it,” Amy said really nervous though didn’t look it “if we’re going to stop this, everyone needs to take charge. We will solve nothing with words alone, we must take action. Words are merely the force that keeps us going, action is what moves us forward. So, as a kingdom, as a family, we must work together to a brighter future. Place hate behind you and bring love, love to your neighbors, to your world. That is how this can be fixed.”
At the end of her terrific speech, everyone was cheering. Ken then stepped forward. “This, as you may know, is Amy Rose. She has left her position in Mobotrropilis to come and help us,” he said. The crowd cheered as they were presented with their new hero, Amy Rose. The crowd started chanting her name. She raised her arms and said “Thank you for welcoming me; I will do all that I can to stop this insanity.” Amy thought ‘look at me now Sonic’.
WITH SONIC IN THE COUNCIL ROOM IN CASTLE ACORN
King Naugus stood at the highest point of the council. The king Sonic despised and the one who drove Elias away. Sonic knew Elias should be where the false king stood. Yet, he now stood before the awful king and the council to tell them what had happened. “She just left after that?” asked Sir Charles. “Yes, though I knew I was in denial, I didn’t think she would leave because of my unstable emotions,” Sonic said still gloomy about the whole thing. Every time he had to talk about how another one of his friends had gone pained him. Now, he had relayed that story several times and just wanted to go and let out emotion. But no one would let him go. And now, what the wind bag of king had to say would drive him over the edge.
“So you are to tell me because of your incapability of harming an enemy the one who has held so much faith in you left?” asked Naugus with toothy smile. “Not exactly,” said Sonic feeling every drop of his blood catching fire. “That’s exactly what it sounds like,” the old piece of dirt said. Sonic just stood there glaring at him. “Because of the wild brat that left and the reason shows that Sonic is too emotionally unstable to lead and that the two teams should be disbanded,” the wicked king said with finality in his voice and a grin on his face. This made Sonic finally snap. “You are the cause of all this! Your orders caused Sally to be roboticized, you took away Bunnie’s limbs which made her leave because she felt she couldn’t help us, and you caused Elias to leave which caused Antoine to get hurt! It’s your entire fault!” yelled Sonic with every ounce of pain and anger. Then, before he realized what he was doing, he ran straight to the king and snapped his neck.
There they all stood stunned. Sonic couldn’t even believe what he had just done. He killed someone. Not only did he kill him but in cold blood. He let his emotions take over and not his head. Sonic just didn’t know why and yet now the king was dead, he felt like his old self and no longer emotionally conflicted. “He was right,” Sonic said “I am too emotionally unbalanced to lead, I resign from my position,” and with that he exited the building. When he was out the door, Tails was there to meet him. “What happened in there?” the young fox asked with concern “something happened I know it, because at one point everything was less painful and I feel less angry. Why is that?” “Naugus must’ve been doing something with his magic,” Sonic said. “True, but what stopped it?” Tails asked. “I killed him,” said Sonic. “What!?” asked Tails in shock.
“I killed him Tails, just because I was angry,” he said sickened by him “What’s happening to me?” “The same thing that’s been happening with everyone,” Tails said. “Do you think now he’s gone things in this town will be better?” asked Sonic. “Yes,” said Tails with a smile. ‘Wipe that smile off your face because you’re not going to like my next news,” said Sonic. “Why’s that?” asked Tails worried. “I resigned from Team Fighter,” said Sonic with sadness.
AMY AND KING KEN IN THE SITTING ROOM OF HIS PALACE
“We will make our way throughout the entire kingdom. First we will stop at City of Winds, then City of the Blue Dragon, then to the Ruby Village, finally making our way back to this city,” Ken Khan said going over the plan to bring hope to the free people. “And of course we will be stopping at small villages in between,” Amy said. “Of course, but you will not be doing big speeches just merely talking to them and being among them as one of them,” he said “and with the way you speak, eventually they’ll be asking you to be their leader.” Amy giggled “right.” She then looked at him and realized he was being serious. “TH-they don’t want me to be their leader. I don’t know first thing about leading a kingdom!” she said. “Amy, trust me you know more than I,” he said.
“Your highness and my lady,” a servant said. “Yes?’ Ken asked. “Your escort is ready,” the servant said. “Thank you,” Ken replied. “I’ll be right there, I just need to put on something more suitable for travel,” said Amy who then got up and left to get ready. “Pardon me sir, but are you planning on marrying Madam Rose?” the servant pried. Ken chuckled “Please keep your odd fantasies to yourself.” “Sorry sir,” the servant said then bowed and walked out. As soon as the servant left, Ken sighed. “I fear though that it may be the only way to give these people a proper leader,” he said.
CHAPTER 2 A GUN AND… ROMANCE?!
Sonic sat thoughtful and sad, on a bench in the park. “Mr. Sonic?” asked the worried rabbit, Cream. Sonic gave a weak smile and said “It’s alright Cream. I’ll be fine I just need to figure out what to do next.” Cream went and sat down next to him. “You know, I wish I could do the same thing as Ms. Amy,” she said. He gave her a questioning look. “I think she’s right. The way this town is run isn’t very good. The rules get in the way of helping people,” Cream said. “Are you saying to break the rules?” asked Sonic amused that the young rabbit had such strong spirit. “If it’s a rule that keeps you from saving people by the thousands than don’t you think it deserves to be broken? Rules are just words people agree on, not universal physics,” she said then wandering off to pick some flowers. Sonic sat there slightly stunned and then got up making up his mind.
Sonic ran straight to the council hall. When he got there he couldn’t believe his eyes. Tails was aiming a gun at Hamilton’s head. “How can you just sit around and act like nothing’s happened? This is your fault because Sonic is probably going to leave!” Tails was yelling with tears streaming down his face. Sonic went up to his friend and rested his hand on the arm holding the gun. This made Tails lower his weapon. Sonic spoke coolly in a calming manner “I’m not going anywhere, and trust me. We’ll fix it, our way. No one can stop us,” Sonic said and looked up to the council. They all nodded. Tails and sonic walked out and came to face the gathered citizens. “It’s a new beginning for everyone. The king is dead; rules are up to the council. Teams Freedom and Fighter do things their own way. I take back my resignation. We’re doing things differently from here on out,” sonic said.
Tails and Sonic walked away from the crowd to speak with Boomer, Cream, and Big. “Well?” asked Boomer. “We’re in charge of the safety of the people now,” said Sonic. As he finished his sentence a league of robots showed up and amongst them was Sally. Regina followed behind them. “Did the Iron Dominion take over again?” asked Tails. “I don’t think so,” said Cream. “Hello again you wretched animals,” Regina said in her annoying, high pitched voice. “Cream, Tails take the airborne robots. Big and Boomer take the ones on land. I’ve got Sally,” Sonic said then advanced the robots, Sally instantly heading for him.
Cream flew into the air and gave a mighty kick knocking the robot she aimed for out of the air. Tails was in the air as well taking robots down left and right. Big and boomer were doing a pretty good job themselves. Sonic was against Sally. She made multiple moves at him with her blades but sonic dodged them all. Though he only got a few punches in. Boomer eventually put out a high frequency, sound blast that shut down Sally. As Regina tried to get away Sonic jumped on to her egg pod. He held her by the shoulders. “Run back to your master and tell him I’m not going to give up. Not for anything,” he then let her go and she flew away. He looked at his team. Cream and Tails were high fiving, Boomer seemed satisfied and Big was smiling. Sonic felt happy for the first time in weeks.
AMY AND KEN IN A JEEP
Amy had donned a pair of brown cargo pants, a red, long sleeved shirt, and leather boots. The two travelers sat across from each other. Amy watched the China-like country side speed by her. Ken just watched her. “What are you thinking about/’ he asked. “Does he forgive me?” she asked. “Sonic? I think he does or will at least,” he replied. “She gave a small smile. “Yeah, I guess you’re right,” said Amy. With that said they road on in silence towards the towns to bring a better future. Eventually they reached a small village. There were 20 or 30 wooden buildings that served as houses. Dirt roads ran through them. Bamboo grew all around the town and a small crystal blue river ran on the side. They crossed a bridge made of stone and entered the village.
The two of them walked through the city to the center and knocked on the temple door. The temple was beautiful with red and green jade walls with golden embellishments. When a nervous tortoise answered the door they were greeted with hushed hellos and were rushed in side. They eventually were introduced to a tall white tiger wearing blue robes. His gray eyes searched them, flickering from Amy to Ken. “Welcome,” he said finally “I am Lu Wong.” “What’s been going on here?” asked Amy worried. “The Yagyu have been terrorizing the people of this village,” he said solemnly “you see, that because of their legionization they have become more of a threat.” “They have been adjusted as well?” asked Ken shocked. “Adjusted is hardly the word for it,” said Lu Wong. The two gave him a questioning look. “They have been completely transformed,” he said “they are more robot than Mobian.” “The only thing making them different is their free will,” said Amy. “Exactly,” said Lu Wong.
As they sat an explosion could be heard followed by screams. “Not again, not now,” said Lu Wong standing up. ‘What is it? What’s wrong?” asked Amy standing as well. “They have come for another attack even though they have taken everything away from us,” said Lu Wong. “Everything?” asked Ken. “Yes, even hope,” he said. “Well, it’s my job to bring it back so I’ll take down these monsters,” said Amy running out the door. “Is she really going to stop them?” asked Lu Wong. “If you know the Amy Rose I do, than yes,” said Ken.
Amy stood in-front of the temple not believing her eyes. The bats from the clan had rubber wings that connected to cybernetic bone structures. Only a few had one non-robotic eye and some had organs showing from uncovered stomachs or chests. Though all of the organs were either metal or artificial in some way but they still looked nauseating. What really mattered to Amy at the moment was what they were doing. Half of the village was on fire. The bats were rounding up the villagers that were evacuating their burning homes and put them in strange metallic pods.
Amy felt a new kind of rage she never felt before. When she summoned her hammer she didn’t notice it but it was larger and looked like the hammer of Thor (just work with me on this one.) She took down bats by the dozen with just one swing. At one point in the middle of the fight a gang of the bats was able to take away her hammer. This did not affect her fighting much. She was still able to knock them out. Amy was able to get her hammer back and knocked out the last group of bats out of the sky by hitting them with hammer by throwing it. She easily caught it standing on the piled up bodies of the twisted bats.
When the dust cleared she saw all the villagers not in the pods gathered around her. “We need to get them out of the pods,” she said. All that could immediately went to help their neighbors out of their metallic prisons. Once they were all free they looked to Amy again. She looked at them all. All of them were covered in ash and blood. She had to say something. These people had lost their hope and then their homes. What could she say? “I know things look bad and most of you don’t think we can get out of this but if we work together we will bring a brighter future. I once lost hope but then I found it again, helping people like you,” Amy said.
They all looked at her. She looked like them; tired, soot covered, battered, and bloody. If she could take down these monsters then they could move forward. Ken then stepped out to see the people cheering for Amy who was standing upon the fallen bats. He smiled and yelled “She is Amy Rose, your new protector!” “No, I am Amelia,” she said to the people. “Amelia the Golden Rose!” they all yelled to her in glee. They lifted her up and carried her to the temple door. Lu Wong stood before her. “Thank you for saving these people,” he said and opened the door letting her in.
She entered the building and headed straight to the baths. When she went into the large tub she gave a sigh of relief. The warm water eased her bruises and washed the ash away. “Amelia the Golden Rose, do I deserve that title?” she thought. When she got out and put on a robe. When she went to where she had put her tattered clothes she found a nightgown and a note instead. After she put on the gown she read the note “your room is at the end of the hall.” Amelia walked to her room to find a surprise. Ken was looking out the window at the back of the room. “Ken?” she asked. “Yes?” he replied “Did you need something?” “Just the knowledge of why you’re in my room,” she said. Ken looked surprised and then had a look of realization. “Lu Wong must have thought we were together,” he said. She blushed.
“Though it would be bad to ask for a separate room for he will probably let people stay here and they will have to be stuck with a lot more than just two,” Amelia said. Ken nodded. He turned and saw she had walked up to him. They stared into each other’s eyes. “She will be the savior to this kingdom and maybe even the world,” he thought “I only need to give her power. Better to let her come willingly then by force.” He did something he didn’t think he’d have the guts to do to Amy, well Amelia now. He had leaned forward and kissed her. She stood there in shock. Ken was kissing her. He had lost Sally to sonic and now she felt horrible that he’d have to lose her to Sonic. She pulled away. “I-I’m sorry I just can’t,” she said. “It’s alright,” he said. She looked at him, he wasn’t sad, just disappointed. “I thought it’d be best if you came to power willingly,” and with that he went to his bed and fell asleep in it. “Maybe,” she said “but only by the people’s choice.” Then Amelia the Golden Rose went to bed.
CHAPTER 3 A QUEEN AND HER KINGDOM
Amelia and Ken waved good bye as they left in their jeep that miraculously went undamaged. They went off to town and to the next. Amelia inspired them and gave them hope. She saved them from the leagues of the Egg man Empire. Her most wonderful speeches were those that she prepared for. The two in the City of Winds and City of the Blue Dragon were absolutely awe inspiring and now wearing a deep red dress that hugged her curves she was about to give a speech to Ruby Village.
Amelia stood before the gathered town’s people on a high wooden platform. Thousands stood around her. She guessed more than the locals came to hear her. “People of the Dragon Kingdom, I came to you as a mere civilian and now you welcome me as war leader, a preacher. Though I must remind you that it was by luck I was able to become so powerful politically and emotionally to you. If it were someone else with the same drive as me they would do the same. This proves that you can make a difference to this world, all of you. Whether it be giving a hand to neighbor or serving in the military all of you are important to a brighter future. We, like the sun, move on bringing light wherever we go,” Amelia said. The people cheered and clapped. Then to Amelia’s surprise banners unrolled on the sides of buildings and on either side of her.
The banners had her silhouette facing to the left on it standing in-front of a smoggy waste land. Her arm was up pointing to a golden rose that had beams of light coming from it hanging over a utopia. Its steam was black and thorny and grew off the wasteland. At the bottom of the banners it said “The Rose Republic. Our Golden Rose shall lead us to brighter future.” Then the shouts of the crowd registered. They were shouting “Hail the Golden Rose,” over and over again. “I am your new leader and I will rule with kindness and a firm grip,” she said. They started to cheer louder. Their cheering almost completely over came the sounds of the helicopter coming down to pick her up. When she got in Ken was sitting there. “Congratulations,” he said with a smile. “Thank you,” she said returning the smile. They headed off to the capital city.

WITH AMELIA IN HER OFFICE
She sat on red cushioned chair in her completely red and dark brown office. The walls were a deep burgundy and her desk was made of oak. Behind her was the large city known as Sacred Rose. She wore a dress with a red skirt that had black floral patterns, the upper part was black and had long sleeves that fanned out and ended with red lace. She also had a high collar that went up to her ears and a gold crown with rubies set into it. Her quills were longer as well as her eyelashes. Somehow now her eyes ended in points. A servant entered with her afternoon tea as she worked on plans of setting a set of large crystals set on top of her black castle cast rainbows all over it.
Her army was growing and so was her kingdom. She felt that now she could no longer maintain and protect it without assistance. “I know what to do,” thought Amy “I’ll get Rouge and Shadow to help me.” She had been planning to visit G.U.N for a while since she gained power over the city where the over-landers lived. “I’ll go pay them a little visit,” she said.

WITH TEAM DARK AND HOPE
“Why do you think we haven’t heard anything from the city?” asked Hope. “I don’t know,” said Shadow. All of them except Omega had changed some. Hope was taller and wore a black t-shirt with jeans and black tennis shoes. Shadow wore black pants, a red long-sleeve shirt, and a black, leather over coat. He had recently found out he was in-fact mortal which made a certain bat very happy. Rouge wore black tight pants, leather boots, and short cut top. On her top and the tips of her boots were red hearts. “Do you think it has anything to do with that new dictator the general was talking about?” asked Rouge. “Maybe,” said Shadow.
They saw some troops heading for the launch pad and decided to go check it out. When they reached the landing pad they saw a black air ship coming down. Once it landed a ramp was lowered and five figures stepped out of the air craft onto it. Four of them were in black cloaks and in the center was Amelia dressed as she was in her office. Shadow couldn’t believe it. The general stepped forward to her. “Why are you here?” he asked. “To pick up some friends and a few troops for my military,” she said. “What gives you the right?” he asked skeptically. “I rule over your city there by ruling over you,” she said. This got to him. “V-Very well, how many men do you need and who do you need to see?” he asked. “I need 40 and I would like to see team Dark,” Amelia said. “Very well, they will meet you in my office. Right this way please,” he said.
“I don’t believe it,” said Rouge watching the general disappearing into the building with Amelia and her body guards. “That is the same small, pink hedgehog that followed Sonic, Affirmative?” asked Omega. “Yes, and now she’s got power,” said Shadow. “We better go to see her now,” Hope said. They nodded. As they walked down the hall Shadow processed what was going on. He was taking orders from Amy Rose the dictator. They reached the door to the office which had her guards next to it. The four of them entered to find the general giving the box with the chaos emeralds in it to Amy who was sitting at his desk. She saw them and shooed away the general.
“It’s good to see you again,” she said with a smile. “What’s happened Amy?” asked Rouge. “It’s not Amy anymore,” she said “I am, and always will be Amelia,” she said “and I merely gave hope to people and they wanted me to become their leader.” “What do you need with us?” asked Shadow. “I need you and Rouge to come and be the generals of my army,” Amelia said. “What about Hope and Omega?” asked Shadow. “Hope will become my highest engineer and will try to find a way to de-roboticize Mobians and Omega will be your second in command,” said Amelia. She then walked out with Team Dark following them.
They entered the air craft and found the body guards were there with the emeralds and some papers. “Hope, Omega, could you give us a moment?” asked Amelia. They walked out the door. “First any questions?” she asked still as bright as ever. “Why are we both generals?” asked Rouge. “I’m glad you asked,” she said “the last generals I had worked together and were married. My people would like this to become the custom.” Shadow realized what she meant by this and he felt a chill knowing he could not refuse. “You want me and Rouge to get married?” he asked still stunned. “Yes, I have the paper work right here,” Amelia said gesturing to her guards. Rouge stepped forward and signed her name and Shadow followed in suit. They looked into at each other’s eyes and a silent message of neutrality passed between them.
“Now that’s taken care of let’s get to work,” she said taking the emeralds and shooing away the guards who took the paper work with them. “What do you need us to do?” asked Shadow. Amelia smiled she knew she had picked the right two to be her generals. She couldn’t believe how easy it was to trick them into getting them engaged though. “I need you to lead an attack against Egg man. You will need to free all captured Mobians, capture Sally, and put Egg man in my dungeon,” Amelia said. “You have a dungeon?” Rouge asked. “Only one with one cell,” she said “Now your quarters are in my castle in the left wing at the top of the highest tower and your office is at the end and to the left of the main hall. This ship will take you there while I go take care of some business.” They bowed as she left the room; after all she was their queen.
“She tricked us into getting engaged,” Rouge said turning to Shadow. Shadow’s eyes went wide in shock as he turned to face her. “How do you know?” he asked. “The glint in her eye after we signed those papers told me,” she said. “Why didn’t you say something then/’ he asked. “She’s the queen now. Whether it’s a lie or the truth we follow her command,” Rouge said. “Right,” he said in a monotone. Rouge leaned forward and kissed him. “Come on we’ve got a job to do,” Rouge said and walked away. “The queen’s orders aren’t the only reason bat girl,” he said with a smirk following her.
AMELIA IN A SMALL BLACK PLANE WITH A DRIVER IN THE FRONT
“Things are going perfectly,” she said with a smile on her face. She had her generals and was now headed to collect her treasurer/head of royal security. “We’re here your highness,” said the female pilot. “Thank you,” said Amelia then getting out. She walked to the ancient ruins at the center of Angel Island. She climbed up the steps to find Knuckles standing in-front of the master emerald. “Amy is that you?” he asked. “Amelia, I am no longer Amy,” she said. “What happened, I knew you left but I never expected this,” he said with a grin happy to see his old friend even if she had changed drastically. “I became queen of the Rose Republic,” she said smiling back. “Queen?” he asked wiping off his grin replacing it with shock. Amelia nodded still smiling. “I wanted you to become my treasurer and head of royal security. The guardian family will have the honor of guarding the emeralds and the rose line (religious and Da Vinci Code fans will get this),” she said. “I would be honored,” he said bowing. “Excellent,” Amelia said and walked back to her plane.
SHADOW AND ROUGE IN THEIR OFFICE
“How are we going to do this?” asked Rouge looking at maps of with bases pointed out and schematics of the Death Egg. “I’ve actually had a plan for a while,” Shadow said. Rouge looked at him surprised. “We’ll need 10,000 soldiers, thirty pounds of TNT, four fighter jets, and me and you,” Shadow said smiling. Rouge looked confused. “The soldiers will overcome the ground forces while four fly in the jets taking the attention away from the ground and capture Sally with magnets, and we’ll take out Egg man,” he said. She smiled. “What about the TNT?” she asked. “Getting through doors, why?” he said. She just shook her head. “Come on, the faster we do this the better,” Rouge said.
EGGMAN SITTING IN HIS CHAIR IN THE CONTROL ROOM OF THE DEATH EGG
“Why can’t I defeat that stupid pink hedgehog?” he asked angrily. “Sir, forces are coming fast,” Lien-Da said. “Just do what we always do,” he said waving her away. As he sat there and thought about how to take down the pink brat while he heard the usual explosions outside the Death Egg until suddenly they stopped. “What’s going on? Status report!” Egg man boomed. Then he heard a chilling voice behind him. “Hello doctor,” Shadow said. He turned to the voice just in time to see Shadow’s fist coming to his head. He lay knocked out on the floor with Shadow standing next to him. Rouge then walked in. “What exactly have you been doing?” Shadow asked a little frustrated Rouge went off on him in the middle of the fight. “The Egg man Empire mustn’t have any heirs,” she said holding up a blood covered knife.
A Mobian soldier then walked in dressed in black with a rose emblem on his chest. “The air craft has been secured and searched,” the soldier said. “Very good, I want reconstruction begun on it immediately by starting with removing his ugly face from the front of it,” said Rouge gesturing to Egg man knocked out on the floor. “Yes Miss, but we found his nephew in a chamber. What do we do with him?” asked the soldier. “There can be no heirs,” said Shadow. “Understood sir,” said the soldier walking out. “This might not be so bad,” Shadow said while a group of soldiers carried away Egg man. “I’m glad you’re happy with your position but now we have time talk about what’s going to affect our lives forever,” said Rouge.
“I was hoping we were just going to ignore that detail and let things happen,” Shadow said. “We’re never going to be able to ignore this,” said Rouge. “Well, what’s there to talk about?” asked Shadow. “Are you going to be happy about this or miserable because you were forced against your own will to do this?” Rouge asked with tears in her eyes but she didn’t notice them. “You’re asking me if I love you or not,” Shadow said frowning and realizing what she was really worried about. Rouge was scared she was going to be stuck with someone who didn’t love her for the rest of her life. She looked down at her feet letting the tears run freely. Shadow wrapped his arms around her and put his head on hers. “You have nothing to worry about,” he whispered to her and kissed her on the head. She looked up into his ruby eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.
They leaned their heads close to each other and lightly brushed their lips against one other’s. Their eyelids lowered. Rouge licked Shadow’s lips as if asking to enter. He opened his mouth and she connected hers with his. Shadow closed his eyes and brought her closer to him. Rouge started to travel Shadow’s mouth and closed her eyes. She felt his sharp canines and tasted him. He carefully inserted his tongue into her mouth and started wrestling with her tongue. When they broke apart they looked at each other with half open eyes still entwined with their arms. “It isn’t trouble at all that I’m marrying you but that doesn’t mean you won’t get me into trouble,” Shadow said. Rouge smiled and broke eye contact when she heard her phone ringing. She took it out of her pocket and answered it. “Hello?” she said into the device. Amelia’s voice was heard on it. “Ivory or white?” she asked. Rouge blushed.
CHAPTER 4 A RETURN AND A NEW WAR
AMELIA SITTING IN A RED AND BLACK THRONE ROOM
The doctor, now known as prisoner 1, was at her feet kneeling with soldiers on either side of him. “Look at you now,” Amelia said “You were on top of the world and now you’re my prisoner and at the bottom of the ditch.” “If you want something spit it out already,” prisoner 1 said. “Where is your roboticizer located?” she asked. “At the base of the Death Egg,” he said. “Thank you, take him away and call in Hope,” she said. The guards took him away and hope then entered. “You asked for me your highness?” Hope said. “Yes, I was wondering how you were progressing,” Amelia said. “We will be able to successfully de-roboticize anyone with the power of 1 chaos emerald,” Hope said. “Granted,” Amelia said. “You should also know it turns any robotic parts into organic life,” Hope said. “Then put all legionized Mobians through as well,” Amelia said. Hope nodded and bowed. Before she opened the door Amelia said “Put sally through first.” Hope then left.
WITH SONIC AND TAILS
The two friends were walking on a path in the park. They were happily talking of Geoffrey’s reaction on finding out Naugus was dead and that Niccole was going to be let back into the city. They’ve had a lot of free time sense for some unknown reason Egg man’s attacks had become small and very far between each other. Cream ran up to them. “Mr. Sonic, Tails you’ll never believe this,” she said. It had been 4 years since Amy had left now. Cream had grown some and even grew out her hair. She wore a yellow top with an orange skirt and golden rings with her white gloves (probably as a memory of Amy.) Sonic wore blue pants, a white shirt, and a blue jacket. Tails wore brown cargos, a white shirt, and a brown vest with pockets. Tails had grown some too and now seeing Cream he felt light. He’d been feeling this around Cream more often now and he didn’t know why.
“What is it Cream?” asked Sonic. “It’s news about Amy,” she said. “What? Really? Is she alright? Is she hurt? Where is she?” asked Sonic shocked and worried now. “She doesn’t go by Amy any more, she’s the new queen of the Dragon Kingdom, Amelia the Golden Rose,” Cream said. Sonic froze. He felt numb. He knew she said she was going to make a difference but he never knew she was going that big. “Queen of the Dragon Kingdom,” he said still not believing it. “How did you find this out?” Tails asked. “Hamilton came and told me the council had received a letter from her saying she was planning on visiting soon with a gift,” she said. “What’s the gift?” Tails asked. “He said she didn’t say,” Cream said. “Amy is coming,” Sonic thought “As a queen.”
AMELIA IN HER BLACK AIR CRAFT WITH SALLY BESIDE HER
Sally looked different. Her hair went in two points outward on each side at the bottom, her eyes were more slanted and she had longer eyelashes. She wore a blue body suit with long white gloves and boots. “Are you excited?” asked Amelia. “Amy, do you think they’ll welcome me back after all this time?” Sally asked “Things seemed to have changed so much.” “They will welcome you as their friend once more and Sally my name s no longer Amy, it is Amelia,” she said. Sally nodded. They landed in-front of the city. When they walked out people were crowded around them.

The city had grown and the castle was larger and dark green. Amelia knew she had not come to take over here but she knew Elias would not come back and they had the council. “Why did they build a castle?” she thought “Oh well, I can’t wait to see my friends again.” They walked down to meet the silent crowd. “Hello everyone, I’m back,” Sally said. Everyone cheered and welcomed her thanked Amelia for bringing her home. They walked through the city to the castle. When they entered through the large stone doors they saw all of their friends. Antoine was out of his coma, Bunnie had come home, Boomer wore the uniform of the council again, and Sonic, Tails, and Cream stood near them.
Sally and Amelia walked up to their friends that had their backs turned to them. “Hello,” said Amelia. They all turned around. “Hello, and who are you?” asked Sonic. “Don’t you recognize me Sonic?” asked Amelia. “Amy?” Sonic asked. “That was my name once, yes,” she said. He ran up and hugged her. “We missed you, I missed you,” he said. “I missed you too Sonic,” she said. She looked to Sally and said “Sally missed you t as well.” Sonic went wide eyed. She wasn’t a robot anymore. He walked over to her. “Is it really you?” he asked. “Yes,” she said with tears in her eyes. She kissed him and he kissed her back. Amelia frowned and a look of horror and rage replaced her look of happiness. She thought that maybe finally he would see her but now she was just as invisible as ever.
“Amelia?” asked Cream. Amelia returned to her happy demeanor and turned to her old friend. “Yes?” she said. “Are you here to stay?” she asked. “No, I have to get back to my kingdom,” Amelia replied. “Then let me come with you. I’ve missed you so much Amelia,” Cream said crying. “You can come with me,” Amelia said. Cream hugged her friend, her sister. “If I can I’ll come too,” Tails said. “What?!” said Sonic breaking away from Sally. “You can come,” said Amelia smiling that her friends wanted to come with her. “You’re staying here because you love someone I’m leaving because of the same reason,” Tails said and walked up to Cream and held her hand. “Shall we go then?” asked Amelia. They nodded.
When they were gone Sonic still stood there stunned. “It’s alright Sonic. They’ve missed her and want to spend time with her,” Sally said. “And yet we’re still here,” said Sonic. “What matters is now we can be together,” Sally said. He still didn’t look at her. “These people need their Queen, their King,” Sally said. “They have the council so they don’t need you and they certainly don’t need me,” Sonic said. “Yes they do,” Sally said. “No, they don’t,” Sonic said. Now instead of him running from Amelia he was running from Sally. Now she stood there feeling the same pain Amelia did when Sonic ran away. She turned to Boomer. “Call the council,” Sally said “I have a kingdom to bind together.”


AMY, TAILS, AND CREAM
“Where are we going?” asked Tails as the three of them walked to the air craft. “My castle,” Amelia replied. Niccole and Mina watched as their friends walked away. “Come on lets go,” said Mina. “I cannot, I do not have any nanobots in that craft,” Niccole said. “Then make something that will let you go on board,” Mina said. “Very well,” Niccole said. Niccole crafted a disk that she stood upon and floated upward. “Cool, let’s go,” Mina said. They went up to Amelia. “We are coming as well,” said Niccole. Amelia smiled at them. “Come on then,” Amelia said walking in the air craft.
Once they got on the ship they found Shadow and Rouge giving out commands on the balcony above people in black colored soldier uniforms. They turned to see Amelia and her guests. “What do we have here?” said Rouge with a smirk. “Rouge, Shadow, I believe you know Cream and this is Tails, Mina, and Niccole,” Amelia said smiling. “Welcome aboard,” said Shadow. “Rouge, would you please find Cream, Tails, and Mina some more suitable clothes,” said Amelia. “I’d be happy to,” Rouge said and led them away. “Shadow, would you please take Niccole to Hope,” Amelia said. He nodded and Niccole followed him into a hallway. “This went better than expected,” Amelia said then becoming sad. “But I wish Sonic came too.”
WITH SONIC IN HIS ROOM
Sonic lay on his blue bed with a dark wooden frame. “Why didn’t I leave too?” Sonic thought “didn’t I miss her too?” He watched the dust particles float through the sun light pouring through the window. “Is Sally the only thing holding me back?” he asked out loud. He then heard a knock on the door. “Come in,” Sonic said. Boomer came in and saw Sonic. “Are you okay?” asked Boomer. “I should be happy,” said Sonic. “I guess,” Boomer said. “Sally’s back, Amelia’s probably defeated Egg man, and yet I feel empty,” said Sonic. “Is it possible you feel something for Amelia,” said Boomer “She has matured a lot.” “Yes, but is that the only thing that’s changed?” sonic asked. “She probably has become a little twisted,” said Boomer. “Why do you say that?” Sonic asked. “She didn’t have you,” Boomer said leaving.
Sonic laid there, tears formed in his eyes. “I am the reason she feels pain,” Sonic said. He then got up. He grabbed a brown shoulder bag and packed his things in it. He walked out the door of his room to the living room of his house. Boomer was there next to him were Sonic’s mom, dad, and uncle. “So you are leaving,” his mother said. “Do you really love her?” his uncle asked. “I’m not sure but I know I can’t stay here,” Sonic said “I have to help heal the world now my way and not as Sally’s king.” “What about Amelia’s?” asked his father. Sonic didn’t answer. “Good luck Sonic,” Boomer said. “I won’t be back,” said Sonic “and please don’t worry.” Sonic then left his home for good. He then ran out of the town not looking back.

AT THE CASTLE OF ACORN
“What?” asked Sally stunned at the news Boomer had just given her. “It’s true Sonic has left to go join Amelia,” said Boomer. “How dare he play with my feelings,” said Sally. She looked insane. Those years as a robot must have gotten to her. “She takes pieces of the Kingdom of Acorn and now she takes its future king. This means war,” Sally said. “What shall we do?” asked Boomer. “Send a letter to Amelia thanking her for returning me and declaring war on her kind,” Sally. “They’re like us though,” said Boomer. “Anyone who defies the order is a criminal, a monster,” Sally said. “Very well,” said Boomer going off to do his given job.
When he was out the door waiting for him was an owl. “I hope you know what this will do,” said Boomer. “Do not worry, this should put everything in the right place,” said the owl. “And if it doesn’t?” asked Boomer skeptically. “And if it doesn’t the secret freedom fighters will be there to pick up the pieces,” said the owl. “Alright,” said Boomer then walking off satisfied. “The Rose Republic shall prevail,” said the owl as Boomer left.
ROUGE, AMY, MINA, AND TAILS IN A GIANT DRESSING ROOM FULL OF CLOTHES ON RACKS
“How about this one?”Rouge asked Cream, holding up a black dress with red ruffles and a red rose on the left hip. “That looks nice,” Cream said and went to put it on. Mina stepped forward out of a stall in a dark red dress that hugged her torso and had a skirt that fell in layers that were rimmed in black lace that began at her knees. She wore a pair of plain black slippers with it. “You look lovely,” Rouge said. “How did you come to work for Amelia?” asked Mina. “She came to us and asked for me and Shadow to become generals,” Rouge said. “Both of you?” Mina asked. “Yes, were to work together as a married couple,” Rouge said. “Shadow the dark and serious?” asked Tails stepping forward in a black tux with a red shirt and black boots. “Yes, Amelia tricked us,” Rouge said. “Really?” asked Cream coming out in her dress with red slippers she found. Rouge nodded.
“Are you two okay with that?” asked Mina. “I wouldn’t look very happy if we weren’t. Would I?” said Rouge smiling. “When’s the wedding?” asked Tails. “Three days,” Rouge said. “Can I be your maid of honor?” asked Mina excitedly putting her hands together. “Can I be the flower girl?” asked Cream with an excited twinkle in her eye. “Sure,” said Rouge “and now sense you’ve gotten so much out of me I would like to ask you some questions.” “Shoot,” said Mina. “What made you want to come?” asked Rouge. “I came so I could spend time with Amelia again,” said Cream. “Things haven’t been very stable back at home,” said Mina “and my mom was destroyed. Wherever I go everyone is sympathetic but they’re always reminding me of her.” “I’m sorry to hear that,” said Rouge. “I came to be with Amelia and Cream,” said Tails. “What about Sonic?” asked Rouge confused of why he would leave his best friend. “He’ll make rash but better decisions if I’m not there,” said Tails. “I see,” said Rouge. “What do you think is taking Niccole so long?” asked Mina. “I don’t know,” said Rouge.
SHADOW, HOPE, AND NICCOLE IN HOPE’S LAB
Niccole stood on her disk and watched as Hope worked on her new bionic body. Hope had completed her head so far. “Is there anything you’d like specifically on your body?” asked Hope. Niccole whispered something in her ear. “You got it,” said Hope. “What?” asked Shadow? “She wants a more womanly body,” she said. Niccole blushed. “Oh,” was all Shadow got out. “And a longer tail,” Niccole said. “And a longer tail with stripes at the end,” Hope confirmed. Niccole nodded. “So what made you come?” Shadow asked. “This, to spend time with Amelia, and be in a more stable government,” replied Niccole. As Niccole said this, Hope had finished tweaking the last part of Niccole’s body.
“Shadow could please give this note to Rouge?” hope asked Hope. “Sure,” he said taking the note and left. “What was that for?” Niccole asked. “To tell Rouge what sizes you’re going to be and to get Shadow out of the room,” said Hope. “Oh,” Niccole said understanding. “Now would you please download yourself into the body?” Hope asked. Niccole touched the forehead of her new body and slowly faded. When she was done her disk dropped to the floor. “Is everything okay in there?” Hope asked. Niccole opened her eyes that glowed blue and sat up. “Everything feels clunky,” Niccole said. “Shall we get started then?” Hope asked. Niccole nodded.
Hope walked over to a complex machine with a tube large enough for a full grown man. She made some adjustments and flipped a switch. The machine glowed to life. “Please step in here,” said Hope opening the tube. Niccole did as she was asked. Hope then slid a black screen in front of the machine. She went to the control panel. She set in the depths and dimensions of Niccole, put in a code, and pushed a button that started the process. The whirred and hummed. The lights got brighter and after a flash of light the machine shut down again. “How is it?” Hope asked. “I never expected it to be so squishy,” Niccole said. Hope giggled. She then heard a knock at the door. “Come in,” Hope said.
Shadow walked through the door with Mina, Cream, Tails, and Rouge following him. Rouge had a rack of dresses all sorts of different shapes, shoes to match them all, and undergarments. “Is that all necessary?” Hope asked. “Trust me I would have stopped her if I could,” Shadow said. “I merely wanted to give her a reasonable selection. This is going to be her first outfit as an organic being,” Rouge said matter-of-factly. “Whatever,” said Hope rolling her eyes and grinning at the same time? “You talk about her like she’s your daughter,” shadow said. “Might as well be,” Rouge said pushing the cart behind the black screen for Niccole. No one knew but Niccole was blushing.
Five minutes later, Niccole stepped out in a sparkly, black mermaid dress with red sleeves. She wore Shiny, red slippers with black lace. Her hair was sorter but curly and her eyes were a deeper blue. She was bustier and curvier but still looked innocent with her blush and her hands hidden behind her back. “You look great Niccole,” Mina said. “You need to see yourself honey,” Rouge said smiling. “You’re lovely,” Cream said giving her two thumbs up. Tails nodded in agreement. “You are all too kind,” Niccole said blushing even deeper. “Oh, I wish I had a camera,” Rouge said. “Come on lets go show you how you look,” Hope said leading them out to the hall.
As they walked down the hall Niccole couldn’t help but look all around her with her new eyes. A male lynx walked down the hall in their direction. He and Niccole collided with one another and before Niccole fell to the ground he caught her. When she got a good look at him she saw his eyes were purple, at least the one she could his other eye was covered by a red screen that was attached to a metal head piece. She saw a blush come across his face as he lifted her up. “I’m sorry, I should have been paying attention to where I was going,” he said. Even though he wore the same uniform as the others he seemed to have a higher authority than the others or was it just his muscles. And then she noticed the beginnings of a scar coming out from under the red screen. Niccole noticed movement behind him that made her look over his shoulder. Rouge was mouthing the words ‘be a flirt not a quirk’ to her. She didn’t know how but she was certainly going to try.
“Oh it’s alright, I was just day dreaming,” she said. “Out of curiosity what would it have been about?” he asked. “Just because it caused me to bump into you, I’ll tell you,” she said in her sweetest voice. “It was just about how a strong man would someday carry me off to be with him,” she said running a hand up his arm to his shoulder. “Now can you tell me who you are,” she said leaning closer to him running up a hand into his black curls. “Ronen, son of the bride of the Raigu, Conquering Storm,” he said. “I am Niccole, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she said with a sly smile. As she walked away she put a hand on his chin and slowly slid it away. When they walked away she didn’t notice but he turned to watch her go.
“I never knew she had a son,” Shadow said. “That’s all you got out of that?” Rouge asked. “I cannot believe I did that. I flirted with a high member of the clans,” Niccole said. “I don’t think he minded,” Cream said giggling. Niccole blushed. “You’re a natural honey,” Rouge said giving her a reassuring smile. “Thank you,” Niccole said. “So what do you think of him?” Tails asked. “He’s very nice,” Niccole said a little too quickly. “Well, we’re here,” Hope said. They entered the dressing room once more. Niccole walked up to a full length mirror and stared at herself. “Is that really me?” she asked. “Yep, do you like it?” Hope asked. “Like it? I love it,” Niccole said.

AMELIA IN HER TRAVEL OFFICE
She sat at her desk and watched the recorded scene of rouge and Shadow kissing. It filled her with joy and sadness at the same time. “Sonic, why didn’t you come with me? Didn’t I show who I am and that I keep my promises?” Amelia asked sadly. A soldier came into the office just then. The female soldier bowed to her and said “We have received a message from the capital that Sally has declared war on you.” “Then she will have her war,” Amelia said with a sinister grin.
CHAPTER 5 LOVE AND WAR, BLUE WIND BLOWS AWAY THE TROUBLE
It had been five months sense the war began. The war was being called the Fight of the Rose and Maple. Sonic had been helping towns that were disturbed by the evil doctor. These cities are a part of the Kingdom of Acorn but they were one at a time turning sides to the Rose Republic. Sonic noticed this as well as the fights that went on between the two sides. The people of the towns always asked for assistance in fighting but he didn’t give it. He only helped the people and protected them from evil outside of the war. He never took sides. Sonic was torn between a radiant rose and a golden maple.
CASTLE DEL LA ROSA (CASTLE OF THE ROSE)
Amelia sat at the end of a long black table with a red table cloth. Shadow and Rouge were on her right and Cream and Tails were to her left. Niccole sat in the back with Ronen. “So, from what you’ve told me is that if everything goes smoothly we will be able to capture the capital city and end the in victory?” asked Amelia. “Yes your highness,” Shadow said. “Amelia,” Cream said. “Yes?” she replied. “Niccole would like to tell you some more good news,” Cream said. “Oh?” Amelia said looking over to Niccole and Ronen. “We’re engaged,” she said. “Lovely for you and smoothing out the bumpy spots with the four houses,” Amelia said with a smile. The two nodded. “Can you two handle the war while I’m away?” Amelia asked Shadow and Rouge while getting up. “Yes, but where are you going?” Rouge asked. “Out,” was her only reply?
Amelia walked off to her bedroom. When she entered she put on a red sleeve shirt, black pants, and leather boots. From underneath her pillow she grabbed a gun and holster. She put on a black belt with it on it. Then she walked out of her beautiful castle. She turned back to see the crystals on top of it casting rainbows across the city with the afternoon sun’s light. She walked on to the hanger where she kept a red jet. She flew of heading to a town in enemy territory. It took her a while to get there but she made it to Lagoon Village. She landed her jet on a flat roof of a building. When she stepped out it was sunset. Amelia walked over to the edge and saw her pray. Taking out her gun she said “Watch out, I’m coming for you, Sonic the Hedgehog.”
ON THE STREETS OF LAGOON VILLAGE
Sonic had worked a long day at the hospital taking care of wounded soldiers. He had learned so much they had given him a PhD in medicine. Now they called him Dr. Sonic. He found this rather ironic sense he had always fought the evil Doctor. Now he was retiring for the night at the local inn. Little did he know the one he most wanted answers from was watching him make his way down the street. He walked into the inn and to his room. He was far too tired to run or change even. So, he just kicked of his shoes in the little white room and plopped down on the same colored bed. He closed his eyes to fall asleep when he heard a small noise. Sonic opened his eyes to find Amelia on top of him with a gun to his head. He yelped from surprise but it was cut off by her hand.
“Shhh, it’s okay you don’t need to fear me,” she said. “Says the girl with the gun,” Sonic said. “Keeps you from running,” she said. “What keeps me from running is that you know something I want to know,” he said. “And what would that be?” she asked. “Why did you start the war?” he asked. “Sally declared war on my people and I knew if I didn’t put up forces she would attack anyway harming innocent civilians,” she said. “You don’t know that,” Sonic said. “Still stuck on Sally I see,” Amelia said not disappointed just neutral. This worried Sonic knowing she was going to do something. “Did you know Rouge and Shadow are happily married and my generals?” she asked. “No,” he said. “Did you know I gave Niccole the gift of a living body with the help of Shadow’s friend Hope and she is now engaged?” she asked. “No,” he said seeing her lean closer. “Did you know Cream and Tails have been dating for 2 months?” she asked. “No,” he replied. “What a shame,” she said leaning forward.
Amelia kissed her blue hero pointing a gun at his head. What really surprised her though was he kissed back. When they broke apart a maid walked in and fainted at the sight. “We make a pretty good looking couple don’t we?” Amelia asked. Sonic merely stared into her eyes. She frowned at his lack of reaction. “Fine, be that way but know that the people won’t fully follow a leader without your consent,” she said. “Why?” he asked. “You’ve protected them, healed their wounds, and brought smiles to their children. They want you as king and will follow only with your word,” she said. “Then you no longer want me for me. You want me so no more disaster brakes out,” he said. She saw disappointment in his eyes and felt a flutter in her chest. “Oh Sonic, I will always love you,” she said then giving him a kiss on his head and left out the window. “I’ll come, Amelia and you know it,” he said.



NEXT MORNING AT CASTLE ACORN
Amelia’s soldiers finally reached the capital and were currently infiltrating the castle. A group reached her and chained her up in glowing bands. “You’re coming with us to see her majesty to find out your punishment for treason against the queen,” Shadow said. “I am the queen,” Sally said furiously. “Not anymore,” Shadow said leading the group to the council room. Sitting at the top was Amelia Rose, her down fall. “Treason against the country sentence is death,” Amelia said. Then the owl came out with a large injection needle followed by a person in a black cloak with a knife in their hand. “Traitors the lot of you,” Sally said. “Famous last words,” the owl said sticking the needle into her leg earning a small grunt of pain.
SONIC IN A SMALL, WHITE PLANE
He was heading to the place he thought he’d never see again, his home. Sonic landed in-front of the city to find Amelia’s soldiers everywhere. “Looks like she succeeded,” he said. He walked up to the town to be stopped by a soldier and then let past when they saw who he was. Injured soldiers were on the ground everywhere, all of them Sally’s. “She never gives up does she?” he asked. “Sonic!” his mother came running towards him. Tears were rolling down her face in happiness and pain. “What happened?” he asked. “She’s dead,” his mom said. “Who?” he asked worried now. “Sally,” she said. She directed him to the castle. He ran and entered finding Sally hanging from the ceiling. Her eyes were black and her throat had been slit open. She had multiple cuts elsewhere as well. The blood dripping from her was being collected in a wine glass.
Sonic was horrified by this site. “I’m sorry Sal, you had this planned out for you from the beginning,” he said and walked to the throne room. There he found Amelia sitting on the throne. He went up and kneeled on one knee and closed his eyes. “I am here to serve you my queen and become your king,” he said. She stood up and walked up to him. “Will you serve the people?” she asked. “Yes,” he said. “Will you risk your life for them?” she asked. “Yes,” he said. “Will you always be by my side?” she asked. “Yes,” he said. “Will you always love me?” she asked. He looked up into her eyes and said “Yes, my queen.” “Then you will be my king,” she said. “You are here by wedded,” Shadow said from the darkness. Sonic stood up, took Amelia in her arms, leaned her down and kissed her.
1 YEAR LATER
Amelia and Sonic stand on a balcony looking upon their kingdom. Amy is dressed the same while Sonic has donned black garments with a red cape and a golden crown with rubies. Amelia holds their baby daughter in a black bundle. She is dark purple with emerald eyes. “See this Sandra?” Sonic asked “This will all be yours one day.” Then a rainbow passed over them and their small child giggled at the colors. She was lucky to be so care free. Not knowing the blood taken for her to exist. “Sonic, do you think she will be happy with the child of Shadow and Rouge?” asked Amelia. “Of course,” he said. “Do you feel like we’re being watched?” asked Amelia. “A little,” Sonic said.
IN THE WORLD OF THE SILVER DAGGER
“Pay up Alan!” SJ said to the son of Ken Khan. “This is horrible, you even get her in another world,” Alan said in dismay giving SJ twelve gold coins. Then a blue and pink blur landed on SJ. On top of him was Sonica. She leaned down and kissed him. Alan went over to a corner with the aura of despair surrounding him. Sonica broke the kiss. “When we get married we’ll have five kids not just one,” she said. “What!?” SJ said. Alan groaned at this.
Sign up to rate and review this story