Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The story you auditioned for!!!

Party police

by killjoywantsacooki 1 review

I finely updated.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-13 - Updated: 2012-06-14 - 802 words

0Unrated
After those three weeks went by I learn everyone’s name, I became very close friends with Frank and Sam. The night before we left I stayed over at Sam’s house, Frank’s mum was letting me keep my car at his place for the weekend. I got the job at the pet shop me and Frank almost have the same shifts. Shelly managed to borrow a small bus to fit 15 people in it. Yep 15 of us, we all got tickets and spending money. The pet store gives me $8 an hour, I work five hours after school, on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and on the weekend Saturday.

On the bus I sat next to Frank, while Sam sat with Mikey.
“So who’s been to any concert before?” I asked, I was a lot more comfortable now than I was three weeks ago.
“Uhh, this is my second Green day concert.” Allie said.
“Breaking Benjamin”
“This is my first concert.” I said looking at Frank.
“I’ve been to a couple before.” He said, taking a sip from a juice box.
“Where the fuck did you get that from?” I asked not seeing before.
“I pulled it out of my bag when you were looking out the window. Want some?” He held it up to me. I took it and put the straw in my mouth.
“I’ve been to a blink 182 show…” Bob said, he took a short break then looked to his girlfriend. “I tried to take my cat in but they didn’t let me, she’s a fan of blink 182 too.” We all looked at him.
“Your cat?” I asked, almost spitting the juice I was drinking. I passed it back to Frank, he put the straw in his mouth.
“Yes, my cat comes everywhere with me.” He said, pulling out his wallet and showing me a picture.
“Bobert,” Abbie said “ I don’t think you should go around showing people that picture.”

“Don’t worry, I have a picture of my horses in my wallet.” I pulled out my wallet and opened it. There was a small picture of my dad on Pimp.
“Is that your dad?” Shelly asked.
“Yeah.” I replied, putting my wallet in her outstretched hand.
“I can see where you get your looks from.” Allie said.
“He’s a bit of a spunk.” Shelly smiled.
“Thanks.” She passed my wallet and leaned back looking out the window.
“You cracking on to her dad, Shell?” Gerard asked.
“Gerard.” Frank said.
“You gotta crush on Joan’s dad! You gotta crush on Joan’s dad!” Gerard sang.
“Gerard cut it out!” Frank hissed. I looked out the window and bit my lip.
“Gerard, its best that you don’t say things about her father, you don’t know the full story.” Nicola said, her bright blue eyes, glancing from me to Gerard.
“Well, before the ride gets to depressing why don’t we put some music on?” Aven said from the driver’s seat. She turned the volume up. Iron maiden was playing.
She fell in love with his greasy machine
She leaned over wiped his kickstart clean
She'd never seen the beast before
But she left there wanting more more more

But when she was walking on down the road
She heard a sound that made her heart explode
He whispered to her to get on the back
I'll take you on ride from here to eternity.
I looked out the window, not wanted to talk any more, Frank could see that. He put his hand on my shoulder, I shook it off. I looked to him briefly and then turned back to the mirror.
“Opps, Joan has seen the party police.” Gerard said waving his hand around his head.
“Gerard must you be so heartless?” Ray asked, looking up from the comic book, Kathryn and him were reading.
“Only when im in the state im in now.”
“And what state would that be?” I asked.
“Drunk.”
“You’re an ass.” I turned back to the window and listened to the music.


“Alright are you ready New York?!” Billie shouted. It was hard to tell what everyone answered, but the music started up and I started to jump up and down, singing every word. Halfway through the concert I would of have had more than 7 drink, everyone was hot a sweaty, I tripped on something and fell on the floor, Frank who was watching y every move tried to pick me up, but I was being trampled.
“Get out of the way!” Frank yelled, pushing someone out of the way finely getting to me, I was holding my hand to my chest because it was stepped on several times.
“YOU OKAY?” He shouted over the music.
“I’M FINE!” I shouted back.


Sign up to rate and review this story