Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

I love you

by I_love_AXL 1 review

A short fan fiction about Axl and Izzy.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 396 words

0Unrated
Axl raised the beer bottle to his lips, trembling. Partly because he was sitting outside and it was the middle of winter, and partly because of the reason he had choose to leave the house.
Axl sniffled grinding his teeth to keep from sobbing. Damn, he felt so weak right now, he never cried. How could he have been so stupid? Duff didn’t love him, he never would. So why had Axl decided to tell him? Well maybe because he was drunk but also because he couldn’t hide it any longer.
Axl put down the beer and covered his face with his hands no longer able to hold in the tears.
“Hey.” He heard someone say softly.
Axl looked up to see Izzy standing there looking at him a concerned expression on his face. Izzy sat down next to Axl and put his arm around Axl’s shoulder. Axl couldn’t help it he grabbed Izzy and sobbed against his shoulder.
“Duff told me what happened.” Izzy said. Axl pulled away from Izzy. “What did he say?” Axl growled angrily.
“He said you told him you loved him but that he told you he was straight.” Izzy said. Axl sighed no longer looking angry just defeated. “That’s pretty much it Iz, I’m really stupid huh?” Axl shook his head. “You’re not stupid Axl, you’re just……….” Izzy trailed off. “What Izzy?” Axl was getting angry again. “What am I exactly?’
Izzy smiled. “Well I was going to say you were just in love but you’re a lot of things.” Izzy held his hand up when Axl opened his mouth ready to retaliate.
“You’re the most incredible person I have ever met, you are an amazing singer, you’re unique, and you’re smart, funny………and you’re fucking gorgeous.” By the end of Izzy’s list both he and Axl were blushing.
“Izzy do you…...” Axl wondered looking hopeful
“Do I love you?” Izzy smiled “Yes Axl, I love you.” Izzy smiled.
Axl reached out and grabbed Izzy’s face pulling him close and kissing him more passionately then he’d ever kissed anyone before ,because this kiss meant so much more than any before it had.
When Axl finally pulled away Izzy smiled at him again.
“Here’s one more for the list, you’re a great kisser.”
Sign up to rate and review this story