Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 13

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-16 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 200 words

0Unrated
When we arrived back at my apartment I unlocked the door and we rushed inside. I quickly slammed the door and we made our way to my bed room. Once inside Peter pushed me down on the bed and straddled me, "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I replied. Slowly he pulled my clothes off, "What do you want me to do?" He asked nervously as he ran his hands over my breasts. "Do whatever you want." I moaned. He smiled and brought his mouth down to my left nipple. Slowly he sucked it before switching and giving the other side the same treatment. I burried my fingers in his silky, blonde hair and pressed him ccloser to me, "Peter! Yes!" I gasped. He moaned and sat up, "You're so pretty." He sighed. I blushed and he began removing his own clothed, "I want us to keep going until we can't go any more." He whispered. I nodded and reached out to grip him. He moaned and placed his hand over mine and helped me pump him, "You feel so good." He whined. I kissed his neck and pushed him back on the bed, "You're so hard."
Sign up to rate and review this story