Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Real You

The Love of Heaven Makes One Heavenly

by SoulSushi 0 reviews

Nnoitra is about to cheat on Szayel when Ulquiorra tells Grimmjow his true feelings...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ichimaru Gin - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 1186 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 9
The Love of Heaven makes one Heavenly

“Nnoitra? You in here?” I shouted. There was a canvas on one side of the wall, and a camera.
This was his garage.
Nnoitra had a hobby. That hobby was photography. He would sit there for days once he had a project started; studying the objects he wanted, until they were in perfect position. After that, he would focus on backgrounds and lighting affects.
And if there was something he loved more than anything when it came to photography, it was circles.
I don’t know what it was with him and circles, but he loved them. He liked the shape, and liked to find a way to interpret it into everything he did.
He called his work ‘creative science’ because a), you had to be a genius to do it and b), any form of science impressed Szayel.
The door closed behind me. I turned around, to see Nnoitra striding towards me. He hugged me, sobbing into my shoulder.
“Oh thank God! I was terrified!” I patted his back.
It wasn’t like we hadn’t been in this situation numerous times.
“It’s okay now Nnoitra. I gotcha.” He shook his head.
“I was terrified! It was so lonely in here...” A hand drifted down my chest.
I gulped.
“Nnoitra, cut it out, you’re fine now. You’re in shock, that’s all. Szayel’s waiting outside...” A finger suddenly flew to my lips, a dark look in Nnoitra’s green eyes.
He was serious.
He lent closer to me, making sure I was trapped against the table. His lips connected with mine, and my eyes went wide in shock, before shutting.
We had been best friends since we had met. We would always confide in each other, team up for everything and be there for each other, but we had never stepped over that line.
Then why was he doing it now?
That’s when it hit me, like a bucket of ice.
Nnoitra’s eyes weren’t green. They were grey! My eyes flew open, and Nnoitra had gone. The lips I was now drawn too belonged to none other than Ulquiorra Schiffer.
I pulled him closer to me. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, but it felt so good. After the things I had seen tonight, I deserved a small amount of guilty pleasure.
Emphasis on the pleasure part.
His lips were so warm. I found myself grasping at his raven hair, allowing him to release what ever tension that had caused him to commit such a feat.
Eventually and reluctantly, we separated.
He sat down on the table, breathing heavily, with a huge pink blush.
A tiny smile crossed his lips as he closed his eyes in satisfaction.
“Why did you?” He looked at me.
“I know that you cannot stay here. You will miss your friends too much. I just wanted to...to know what it felt like.” I smiled at him.
He was so cute. I wish I could have taken him home with me. He was everything I wanted. He was perfect.
I was going to miss him greatly. I sighed.
“I’ve got to go again, but Ulquiorra?” He looked up at me.
“Yes, Grimmjow?” I winked at him playfully.
“We should do that again sometime.”
I swear his blush darkened.
I turned around the corner, coming face to face with another door. I kicked it open.
The reason I was kicking them and not simply opening these doors was quite clear.
None of them had handles on them.
Nnoitra was stood at a table, pushing a marble around, looking really agitated.
“Why can’t I get this right?” He growled. I grinned.
This was most defiantly the real Nnoitra.
“Nnoitra, come on man, we’re getting you out of here.” He looked up at me.
“Can’t. I’m busy. This won’t go right.” I shook my head.
His fear was an imperfect picture?
I grabbed his arm.
“We need to go.”
“But this is the most important thing in the world to me!”
I slapped him around the face hard.
“How dare you say that?” I growled. “You have a boyfriend waiting outside, one that conquered his worst fear for you! He’s desperate to see you again, so don’t you fucking dare tell me a bloody marble means more to you than him!” Nnoitra stopped, holding on to the table for support.
That had woken him up a bit.
“Thank you Grimmjow. That was my fear. Letting unimportant things make me forget about Zay-Zay.” I nodded.
“Now, let’s get you two lovers reunited.”
We exited through the door that lead to the room that Ulquiorra had been in, but to my surprise, we walked straight back into the lounge.
Szayel shot up.
“NOTTY!” Szayel dove into his arms, suddenly a weeping, shivering wreck. Nnoitra studied him cautiously, before bursting into tears himself and pulling Szayel closer to him.
“I missed you, Notty.” Nnoitra stroked his pink hair.
“You too, Zay-Zay.” I smiled.
Tragically dramatic and romantic. Beautiful.
Now, who’s next on the list? Me or Gin?
Wait, Ulquiorra had said he had Gin in the attic. This meant that I was next.
Ulquiorra entered the room. Everybody went quiet.
“It’s time Grimmjow.” I nodded.
“I guessed, Ulquiorra.” Suddenly, in front of everybody in the room, Ulquiorra grabbed my hand, went up on tiptoes, and kissed me.
I smiled into the kiss, and stroked his cheek as we separated, ignoring the many mouths falling to the floor at this point. Ulquiorra hugged me.
“If I had known what a wonderful person you are, I would have never put you or your friends through this. It’s beyond my power to stop it now, so just be careful, alright?” I grinned.
“Sure thing. I wasn’t planning on getting hurt anytime soon.” He nodded.
“Thank you for staying alive. I’m giving you door number six. Because that is the amount of times I will have seen you when this night ends.” I nodded.
“Six it is. On my own again?” He nodded.
“And unfortunately, this time, I cannot promise you a pleasant surprise. I apologise for putting you through it in advance.” I grinned.
“I’ll live.” He nodded.
“Indeed you will. I could alter that much.” I smiled.
“Thank you. I’ll be going. See you all at the finish line.” They nodded, and yet again, I exited through the back door.
That settled it. I was in love with the snow skinned man.
The looks on the guys faces. I would have thought Ulquiorra was a liar, if not for the look of pure lust that poured out of his eyes every time he looked at me.
It’s still too good to be true.
I stare at the door with a huge six painted on it in black, and brace myself.
I don’t know what to expect, but it ain’t gonna be pretty.
I take a deep breath, and kick the door open.
Sign up to rate and review this story