Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Is The Laughter And Love Worth The Tears And heartbreak

by Chemical_Loverox 4 reviews

COLLAB-O/C: Bethany Hudson is a 20 year old mother who works in starbucks. Under the laws of witness protection,she has had a rather bad life in Britian and is trying to make it work in LA

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 1051 words

0Unrated
A/N- Okay so here's the thing. This is a new story... as you can tell ~facepalm~ it was just suppose to be one sided, but i have changed my mind. It's now going to be a COLLAB. Yes thats right, a COLLAB. MissAbbieHudson - are you guys may know her as, will be helping me out. So Here is the first Chapter, Writen by me so enjoy my lovely's - Cassie ox


Bethany



“MOMMA” I heard the small voice of my 3 year old son ring through the coffee shop just as I was handing over a latté to my bosses wife. I smiled sweetly at her before she snatched the latté out of my hand and stormed out of the shop. I sighed and went over to where Joshua and Abbie where sitting.

“Joshua, baby what have I told you about shouting across the coffee shop at me? Huh?” I scowled the pouting 3 year old.

“Not too but I want to brink” He whined. Abbie laughed at Joshua’s speech.

“well you can get up and stand in line like everyone else. Now hop to it.” I laughed at his pouty face as he walked over to the line and stood waiting for his turn. I walked back over to the counter to great the next customer when I walked into someone falling flat on my back side.

“Oh I’m so sorry, are you okay?” I quickly looked up to see my boss staring down at me.

“I’m fine Mr. Way, are you alright?” I stood up and wiped myself off waiting for his answer.

“Yes, yes I’m fine. Bethany isn’t it?”

“Yes sir” I answered softly. This guy was at least 5’9. Well built. Slightly intimidating seeing as im no taller then 5’3.

“Momma, are you hurted?” Joshua hugged my legs looking up at me with his worried eyes.

“No honey I’m fine.” I smiled down at him, running my fingers through his soft locks. Someone clearing there throat made me realized my boss was still standing there.

“And who’s this?” He asked raising an eyebrow. I had to think quickly, I couldn’t let him know Joshua and my sister are here because I have no bloody babysitter.

“This is my son, Joshua. Joshua say hi to Mr. Way.” Joshua hid behind me, pocking his head around my legs.

“H-hi Mr. W-way” He stuttered a little, nervous of this new man. He wasn’t good with talking to people he didn’t know.

“Hello there Joshua, Bethany you know that this is not a crèche, It‘s a coffee shop. And I would like to keep it that way.” His tone was sharp. Joshua sobbed behind me, noticing the change in tone. I would not stand for that.

“I’m well aware of that Mr. Way. I can’t exactly stop my sister from coming in for a coffee, seeing as it’s a coffee shop and all. Now if you don’t mind I have to get back to work.” I picked Joshua up and carried him over to Abbie, Leaving my boss standing in the middle of the shop, mouth wide open.

“Honey can you take him home. I’ve to get back to work and apparently this isn’t a creche. I’ll see you later baby I kissed Joshua on the forehead and handed him to Abbie, who quickly left the shop, but not before she glared at my boss. I walked back to the counter and took the next customer’s order.

An hour later the shop was pretty much empty, closing time creeping up. I sighed as I cleaned out the coffee machines. Mr. Way still lurking around the shop. He was such an a jerk today, specking to me like that in the middle of the shop, if he had a problem he should have pulled me a side and said it to me. Not in the middle of the shop and defiantly not in front of my 3 year old son.

“Bethany could you come here a moment” Mr. Way called from the corner of the shop. I sighed and put down the cloth and walked over to him.

“Yes Mr. Way?”

“Could you come into the back room with me please, I would like to show you something” He stood and walked towards the back room. I followed, confused as to what he could show me. Maybe a new coffee machine had been delivered. Once in the back room he closed the door.

“What do you need to show me Mr. Way?”

“Please call me Gerard, and well I don’t really want to show you anything” He smirked.

“Uh… ok, then why did you bring me in here?” I was completely confused now.

“This” and with that final word he grabbed me and kissed me. Memories flooded my brain and I freaked. I pushed him off me and punched him right in the face. He stumbled back, his hand over his jaw where I had struck him. Tears sprung to my eyes as I watched the shock wash over his face.

“I…I’m so sorry, P-please, I d-didn‘t mean to h-hit you” I shock for head to foot as I watched him straighten him self up.

“Uh.. It’s fine. I shouldn’t have tried to kiss you. It was a bad idea. I have to go.” He pushed past me and left the store room. Once he left the room I wiped my eyes. I had to get a hold of myself. I couldn’t go around punching every guy that kissed me. I sighed and walked out of the store room, grabbing my jacket. Fuck cleaning up, the others can do it. I left the coffee shop wanting to get him to Joshua as quickly as I could. A hug from that robot loving, Mickey mouse obsessed boy is just what I needed right now.


A/N - Okay, I know its horrible but I promise it WILL get better. Give us time.
and yes I know, Gerard Way the owner of Starbucks? Who knew? :3 But there is more to Gerard than being a starbucks owner.
Anyway, although it's shit, please Rate&Review and let me know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story