Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jagged Heart

Stiches

by its_not_emo 0 reviews

Well my wings were clipped and even if they weren't I've not the guts to fly and leave behind the Earth There's no poetry in my soul, Just a list of lies I've told, And I don't know how much lo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 353 words

0Unrated
Party Poison's P.O.V

"I heard it! It was really her! I'd know her voice any-" I was cut off by being slapped sharply across the face.
"Get a hold of yourself,Party! Sam's been dead for years! It couldn't be her!" Kobra Kid growled.
"But it was her!"
"That would mean she's here? In the Base? There's only us,Missle Kid and Dr D!" Jet Star said in a matter-of-fact way.
"And-" Fun Ghoul paused as the red headed killjoy walked into the room.
"Um...Hey..." She said quietly.
"Hey..." We muttered. She then blushed and sat in a booth,staring at the table,most likely daydreaming.
I stared at this small Killjoy. There was something weirdly familiar about her.
I couldn't tell why...
Her voice.Her face.Her walk...
Where have I seen this girl before?...

Jagged Heart's P.O.V

I could feel Gerard looking at me.
I wonder if he recognizes me...He wouldn't...
Shit...Mikey just asked me a question...
"Excuse me?" I stutter.
"I said,how's the shot wound?..." Mikey said,blushing slightly.
"Um...it's fine..."
"She'll be fine...let's just hope the dracs don't come back to see if we have Korse's Daughter" Dr D said and everyone sighed.
"Why would we have her? I didn't even know he had a daughter..." Fun Ghoul said,frowning.
"He never told anyone..." I muttered and they all looked at me,making me blush.
"What else do you know?..." Kobra Kid said,his eyes boring into mine.
"Well...she has been locked in the Better Living base for years...they used to test the drugs on her but...she started hiding them instead of taking them...So she was sane...And now she's escaped to get away from that and become a...um...killjoy..." I looked up at them. They were all staring at me in shock.
"And you know all of this because?..." Party Poison asked,eyes still suprised.
"Because...because...I...am...her..."
Then there was a gun shot.

[*DUN,DUN,DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:D
It's back!
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not writing:')
Blame my boyfriend...
Megan
Sign up to rate and review this story