Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do You Like Scary Movies?

No Good With Words

by MyNomDePlume 2 reviews

Ryan can't seem to get the right words out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 358 words

0Unrated
Thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooo much for the reviews. You have no idea how happy you've made me. :)

“I-uh-um...”

Shut your mouth, genius.

Brendon’s angelic grin faltered as an awkward silence enveloped us.

No, wait! Say something, damn it! SAY SOMETHING!

“I-I’m sorry. I-I better go.” he scrambled to get off of me and darted out of the room.

“Wait! Bren, stop!”

But it was too late. The slam of the front door signalled his exit out of my house and - most probably - my life.

“Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-”

“Who are you talking to?” Spencer’s voice came from behind me, nearly scaring me
shitless.

“What the fu- How do you get inside? Oh god, Spence. You’ve gotta help me!” I turned around and practically fell to my knees.

“Let me guess. You said something - or nothing at all - and it hurt Brendon’s feelings so he ran away. Or something like that. Oh, and I left my jacket here. The door was unlocked.”

I stared dumbfounded at him. Was he a mind-reader or something?

“No, I’m not a mind-reader, I just know you two really well.”

“How...?”

“You’re like an open book, fucktard,” he patted me on the shoulder, “and speaking of open, you should close your mouth. You look like a fish.”

I clamped my mouth shut before asking, “What should I do?”

“Oh, I don’t know... apologize?!” Spencer rolled his eyes at my apparently stupid question.

“How?”

Spencer was starting to get impatient. “Why don’t you go over to his house and tell him you’re sorry? That seems like the right thing to do, don’t you think?”

“Okay, okay. No need to get all snippy.” I raised my hands in mock self-defense.

“Now march your selfish ass over to Brendon’s place and apologize!” he pointed to the door and shoved me lightly toward it.

“Fine, mother.” I was halfway out the door before I turned around and smiled nervously back at Spencer, “You don’t think you could... uh, come with me?”

He chuckled at my childishness and pointed out the door once more. “March!”
Sign up to rate and review this story