Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 14

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 196 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning to find Peter sitting up in the bed staring at me, "Hey, you!" I said brightly. "Hi, Angie." He replied with a bright smile. I pulled him down for a kiss. "I'll be going to the shop around ten o'clock, do you wanna come and help me out? I have to call someone to set that stage up for you and the boys." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. "That sounds great!" He exclaimed, "I'll go and get ready." After getting ready we headed out the door and to the cafe. I unlocked the door and turned on the lights. suddenly the door swung open. Micky, Davy and Mike came shuffling inside. "Gosheroonie, it sure was great gettin' that call from you last night." Micky said sarcastically. "You aren't my father. I don't have to call and tell you where I'll be." Peter sighed as he unstacked the chairs I went to call Carlos, a handy man I knew from when I first came to America. He agreed to come over and build the stage. "A handy man will be here in twenty minutes" I announced.
Sign up to rate and review this story