Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desires of the Heart

Chapter 16

by xblckhrtxx 0 reviews

Then everything turned black

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 1251 words

1Exciting
I’d like to tell you that I was completely calm and mellow and shit, but I’d be lying to you. I was a mess. I was tired, pissed and just not in the mood to see my step mother and my father.

“You ready Lily?” Gerard whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my ear.
“No. I um… give me a second to take this in.” I replied softly. His look said, ‘Bitch you had an hour on the fucking plane to take this shit in.’ I in return told him, “I didn’t really hit me till now.”

“Come on you two! Oh, and Justin is here too Lil’s!” James stuck his head in the car. Wonderful, my steroid induced brother is here as well. Just what I needed.
We both made our ways out, and I was about to get my crap when James stopped me. “No Lily! I have it! You too Gerald!” Trust my brother to get my boyfriends’ name wrong. “Go on you two! Dad wants to see you!”

We made our walked on what I thought was the longest path to the door and then Gerard did the most horrible thing on the universe. Ring the doorbell.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought all of New Jersey could hear it. Gerard grabbed my hand and squeezed it then shot me his famous smile.

The door opened up shortly to reveal a blonde woman who looked like she was in her thirties. “Hi, I’m Heather. You’re new step mom! You must be Lily. I’ve heard so much about you!” She gave Gerard and I huge perfumed filled hugs.
I smiled back, “Good, I hope.” “Come in, come in! We don’t want you standing out in the cold!”

She ushered us, into the house and pretty much rushed us into the living room. As we were being rushed into the house, I took a good look at her. Skinny, not to skinny though. Tall, blonde, and had a little bit too much make-up on.
“Your father is upstairs. He had to take a phone call. So busy that man!” She giggled like a school girl.

I just smiled sweetly at her like the innocent girl I wasn’t. She had our asses down on the couch and had drinks in our hands in 50 seconds flat.

“Well, look at what the cat dragged in. Lily. Lily’s boy toy.” I heard my brother Justin say from his spot on his little couch. I just focused on my shoes.

“Justin.” I replied not looking at him. “Don’t I get a hug? I mean I am your brother, right?” He said with a smile. “Not after what happened last time...” I retorted. “Oh come on. I was having a bad day that day. I missed you!” he got up and hugged me really hard. To the point where I couldn’t breathe.

“Please let go. I do have a life you know and you see I can’t afford to suffocate at the hands of my brother.” I begged. He did eventually let go.

“So… who’s this? An actual boy!” He said enthusiastically and changed pleasantries with Gerard.

Justin made his way back to the couch. 10 minutes had passed in pure silence. Then I heard it. My father’s voice. “There she is! There’s my little Lily!” He said happily. He came in with a bright smile and a glass of whiskey in his hand. Ouch. That hurt. Did he really need to drink in front of me? He gave me a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. He shook hands with Gerard. Then he landed his but on the couch.

“So how’ve you been?” He asked with a smile. He knew damn well how I’ve been.

“I’ve been good.” I replied with a smirk.
“I see you’ve got yourself a boyfriend. What’s your name son?” He took a swig of whiskey.
“Oh, um Gerard.” He gave a smile.

“Tell me Gerard what do you do for a living?” Justin asked with a huge grin. I swear my brother sort of has it out for me or something.

“I’m working on a comic book, and I’m sort of in a band.” He replied calmly. How does he do it?

“Oh! What’s it about and what’s it called?” Justin piped up.

“It’s about kids who were adopted by a famous man by the name of Hargreeves. The kids have special powers and as they got older disbanded. But when Hargreeves died they got the group back together and I still haven’t worked everything out yet. It’s getting there though. One of the characters in it is actually based on Lily. I wanted to add her to it in some way.” He said with a dreamy smile and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a bit.
“Well isn’t that sweet.” Heather piped up.

“Tell us a little bit about yourself.” My father said pouring some more whiskey into his glass.

“Well, I’m originally from Belleview, I’m the oldest sibling by three years, I sing, I’m really into Star Wars and comic books, and I’m starting to play more video games due to
Lily.” He hit it.

“You like Star Wars?” My Dad asked in disbelief.

“Why yes sir I do.”

“I think you and I will get along just nicely now.” Gerard smiled.
“Well I think you two better rest for a bit, we’ll be going to Maggie’s in a couple of hours.” My father got up and headed towards the door.

Gerard and I shot up right after. “You’ll be staying in your old room Lily.” Heather called. “And your stuff should already be up there!”

I lead the way up and into my old room. The first thing I noticed when I opened the door was that all my posters were down. My old bed sheets were replaced with a black bed sheet covered in polka dots. My drawings and CD’S were stacked in a little pile in the corner of the room. We both put our stuff away nicely and were on the bed in 20 minutes. Gerard held like a child would hold their teddy bear.

“You’re brothers are uh… What’s the word?” He trailed off

“Annoying, asshole, steroid induced, douchebag?” I replied bluntly.

“No. They’re actually tolerable than what you make them out to be. They seem to care about you in their own little way. The same way I do with Mikey.” He laughed. “And you care about them too.” He kissed my nose. “Pfff… no I don’t.” “Yes you do. Lily, they care for you a lot. Did you see the way Justin was eyeing me?” He started playing with my hair which caused me to be drowsy.

Then everything around me becomes black, and I’m dead to the world.

*****************************
I hope you enjoyed this! I had to rewrite this several times mainly because I wasn’t happy with what I had. But, I thought this was good enough! Already working on the next chapter! So that will be out really soon. Hopefully by this week! I’m going on vacation next week so I’ll try and update when I have the time! Well until next time!

Please rate and review! ^-^

xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story