Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Pen Pals

by Sam_Speaks 10 reviews

A pen pal project is assigned, what happens when Gerard Way introduces himself to his new "pal"?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-23 - 331 words - Complete

5Funny
Hey guys! I'm going to get straight to the point here, new story! This is going to be written up of a LOT of short letters between the two characters, Gerard and Anthony Zedrick. I'll try my best to keep with this story as much as possible, because I really like this idea I have in my head for it. Anyways, Enjoy!


Dear loser,
 
Please don't be offended by my opening. I try to be as honest as possible, and truthfully, I think people that go to Belleville High are losers. Except maybe me. So I hope you don't mind me referring to you by your proper title because I don't know your name yet, okay? 

Also, the teachers here are stupid. They are retarded beyond credit, the assholes. What sane teacher organizes a pen pal project(stupid idea #1) in which students write to other students in the same freaking school?(stupid idea #2) 

It's funny really, but it's also sad that this is what modern education has come to.

God, why me? 

I'm supposed to tell you about myself, but I don't know why I should bother because hopefully by this time you have realized that I do not want a reply, so maybe you have already torn this letter to shreads. But I've got time to kill, so why not? 

My name is Gerard Way. 

I am 16 years old. If it's too difficult for you to determine what grade that puts me in, I'll save you time and tell you I'm a junior.

I like assaulting innocent freshmen at their lockers and leaving them in restroom sinks. 

I do not like chocolate. And I do not like this stupid pen pal project because I think it's for third graders.

And I am gay. Yet another very good reason for you to not write me back. (What if I decide to molest you in public restrooms?) 

Have a nice day. 

Sincerely,

Gerard Way

_______________________________


Dear Gerard,

Go to hell.

Regards,

Anthony Zedrick
Sign up to rate and review this story