Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard is a duck

by dwarvenelephant 4 reviews

Gerard Way is a duck. Lets learn about Gerard's adventures as a duck! I told this to my friend as a bed time story xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 287 words

2Funny
Once there was a Duck named Gerard who lived in a very isolated pond far away from all of the other ponds. When he was old enough to leave his family, he went to another pond. Gerard was a very thin duck you see, but where he was from, he was average sized. When he got to his new pond with new friends, he had a break down. All of the ducks were staring at him. They all thought he was too skinny.
"What do you want from me!" Gerard cried. "Just because I'm skinny, and you're all fat doesn't mean anything!" and he left to go to a different pond. At his new pond, the ducks were even bigger. None of them stared at him, but he did hear them talking about him. One day, he called a meeting in the center of the pond. The ducks around him stared at him while they were waiting for him to talk.
"Okay everyone. I wanted to say, I know you've noticed that I'm different from you guys, but face it. You're all FAT." There was murmurs rushing throught the crowd. "Yes! I said it. You're fat!" Gerard said, pointing with his wing. "You're fat, you're fat, you're ALL fat. Therefore, I hate all of you." Everyone looked mad. Suddenly, a fun-sized, thin duck came forward.
"Gerard duck," he said, "am I fat?"
Gerard duck stared at him. He had never seen any duck as amazing as this duck. "No!" Gerard stated. "You're perfect."
The fun-sized duck smiled. "My name is Frankie duck. I love you Gerard duck!"
"I love you too Frankie duck!"

Every day after that they drank coffee together and cuddled together. The End :D
Sign up to rate and review this story