Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Re-write

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 569 words

0Unrated
I already have this posted under I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, but I'm going to say it here too:

As you know, this story is a couple years old now, and I just feel like it needs to be updated. Not only because it's old, but because my writing has improved since I wrote this. Actually, looking back and re-reading this story it's amazing that anyone liked it.

Anway, because of those reasons, I'm currently working on re-writing this story. I haven't written to it much, and but I do have a few chapters finished and I plan on it being completely done by the end of summer. However, I'm currently working on re-writing Stuck in the Middle with You. That story has top priority, but rest assured that story will be done very, very soon.

Also, I want to tell you that the re-write will be for both this and ...I Promise. I'm actually going to combine them and turn it into one story, that I'm sure you'll love :) So, have patience.

One little thing you'll notice is that I changed the main character's name. She's not Nikki anymore, she's Rowan. Why did I change it? Because I've written another story with Nikki. Also, I changed a couple details and added a few characters. If you loved the original story, I'm sure you'll love this too, it's just a little different. Try not to hate me too much?

In the meantime, I'll let you read just a little snippet. Enjoy:






I sighed, looking out the window. Just another day of loneliness in the school cafeteria. I was distracted from my thoughts by the sound of a lunch tray hitting the table. I turned to see who was making the noise, and my head exploded.

It was none other than Jacob Ellis. Jacob was captain on pretty much every team at the school. He was extremely talented and very good looking. But he was a senior, and seniors never associate with underclassmen. Especially when that underclassmen is me.

He caught my gaze and smiled, “This spot isn’t taken, is it?”

I shook my head, dumbfounded. Did he really just talk to me. This had to be some kind of prank. He smiled again and dug his fork into his food. “I’m Jacob by the way.”

I nodded, still unable to find my voice. I watched him as he took a couple bites of whatever it was that was school lunch. He stared at me for a second, “It’s Rowan, isn’t it?”

Again, I just nodded. He laughed, taking a drink of his milk. “What? Can’t talk?” He shrugged, “That’s alright. If I was you, I probably wouldn’t talk to me either.”

He looked away from me and focused on his lunch. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

He looked up at me, confused. “Eating lunch?” He gestured to his tray.

I rolled my eyes, “That’s not what I meant.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. I saw you sitting here by yourself and I thought I would join you. My usual table is pretty crowded today.” He smiled again. God, that smile was amazing. His teeth were so white it was almost like staring into the sun. “Besides, I wanted to talk to the person who punched Julia. That took some guts.”
Sign up to rate and review this story