Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a Ficwadian

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Long live the Reckless and the Brave!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 786 words - Complete

0Unrated
Real Name: Ashley
Username: thatcrazedfan
Gender: Female
Country: USA
City: Abilene
Religion: Catholic
Relationship status: Single
Picture of yourself (optional): http://i49.tinypic.com/mvp768.jpg
Favorite musicians/bands: My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, New Found Glory, The Used, The Summer Set, Motion City Soundtrack, The Pretty Reckless, Senses Fail, We Are the In Crowd, Panic! at the Disco
Favorite movies: Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Nightmare on Elm Street, Resident Evil Series, Saw Series, Megamind
Favorite TV shows: American Horror Story.
Favorite Books: Anything written by Cassandra Clare, Harry Potter, Escape from Furnace Series
Heroes: Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Juliet Simms
Bandoms you write for: My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, and I like to dabble in The Used and Panic! at the Disco
Pairings you ship: Jalex, Rilex, Ferard
In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written?: Oh goodness, I’d probably have to say Love, I’d Never Hurt You. Just because it’s the most recent thing I’ve written. Everything else is old and my writing has changed a lot since then.
Your favorite authors on here: Welp, I gotta go with my best friend, Taycie (anothermcrcrazedfan)
Your favorite fics on here: Actually, I don’t read much :/ I should, but I don’t.
Ficwad authors you think have cool personalities (optional): Uhh, my friend! Haha, no. I don’t like her very much actually :P
Recording of yourself reading part of a fic (optional): I would if I could, but I can’t... :/
Sample of your writing:
This is actually a piece from a story that started out as a oneshot and then I loved it too much to end it. Oh, and no. This story hasn't been posted yet.

Jack pressed his hot hand against my cold cheek. My whole body was cold. I had been shivering with withdrawal all morning. For the past week or so, I’ve felt like I was going to die. I know I told Jack I would get sober, but I never realized how hard it would be.

It took all my strength to look up at Jack. He was looking down at me, eyes full of love and worry. “Alex, I--” At that he pulled me into a hug and just held me tightly. Somehow I managed to get my arms around his waist and hold him. Being in his arms, I felt ten times better. I was able to stop thinking about the withdrawal. He shook his head, tears falling from his eyes, “Maybe this was a bad idea. You’re white as a ghost, you’re just skin and bones...”

I placed my hands on his shoulders and squeezed them gently, “No. I had a problem. This is what I need. I can’t spend the rest of my life getting drunk just for the hell of it. I need to stop.” I paused, “All those kids that look up to us, look up to me, I don’t want to be a bad influence on them.”

He sighed, letting go of me, “I know, Alex, but look at you. You look like you’re going to fall over and die any second. You won’t be much of any kind of influence on those kids if you’re dead.”

I shook my head, stepping away from him. He was starting to make me angry. First he was saying that I had a problem and needed to get better, and now he just wants me to keep on drinking. “And if I keep drinking, I’m going to die anyway!” I yelled. “At least this way I’ll die trying to get clean!” I paused, collapsing down on the couch. “Let the tabloids eat it up. It’ll be something new and interesting.” I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I was done talking.

Jack sat down beside me, resting his hands on my legs. “Alex, I’m sorry. It’s just that I worry about you. A lot.” He paused for a long time. For a second I thought he wasn’t going to say anything else. “I don’t know what I would do without you,” he whispered.

It was when he said things like that I remembered why I loved him. I completely forgot that just seconds ago we were fighting, and I leaned against him, burying my face in his chest. He rested one of his hands on the small of my back, and the other on the back of my head. I could feel him playing with my hair. I just nuzzled closer to him, trying to steal some of his warmth.
Sign up to rate and review this story