Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile Of A Totally Awesome Ficwaddian Who Is The Second Definition Of Cool. WHAT TIME IS IT?! ADVENTURE TIME!!!!

by xXxILoveFrankIeroxXx 4 reviews

Hehehe!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-22 - 1525 words

0Unrated
Real Name: Aimee


Username: xXxILoveFrankIeroxXx


Gender: Well im 'That weird emo chick' at school, so are ya getting the idea??


Country: USA .. Although my friends tell me I belong in England or Ireland


Age: 17.. Until January.. Then I'll be free to get tattoos :D


City: Pfft, I wish! I live on a farm L


Religion: Sorry, no..


Relationship status: Forever Alone... well, maybe not. The pizza guy was just flirting with me ?! Yeah. Which is pretty cool since we was wearing a BVB bracelet and a Blink 182 hat.. And he said my MCR shirt was awesome.. And then I got his number..


Picture of yourself (optional): Sorry, I'm ugly so no.

Favourite musicians/bands: Okay, this may take a while.. My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Fall Out Boy, The Misfits, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, The Smashing Pumpkins, Asking Alexandria, KoRn, Papa Roach, Attack Attack! Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Kill Hannah, Bring Me The Horizon, Five Finger Death Punch, The Bouncing Souls, Anthrax, Blood On The Dance Floor, Snow White's Poison Bite, Hinder, Seether, Skillet


Favourite movies: Any scary movie (except Paranormal Activity), Secretariat, Cars (yes, I know, I'm a nerd), Flicka, Anchorman, War Horse.


Favourite TV shows: Gilmore Girls, Last Airbender, How I Met Your Mother, Invader Zim, and OH FUCK YES TO Johnny Test. Ah, and Law and Order SVU


Favourite Books: Inkheart, Ranger's Apprentice Series, Pride and Prejudice, Twilight (only the first book)


Heroes: My big cousin, All the guys from MCR (even Bob) because they saved my life and make differences in peoples lives.


Bandoms you write for: MCR, P!ATD, FOB


Pairings you ship: All! I'll read any!


In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written? Oh.. Well its not done yet but We're All A Little Mad Here!


Your favourite authors on here: Oh my fuck. So many. Jacks_Demons, CosmicZombie, FabulousRevenge, MisfitKid7


Your favourite fics on here: Babysat By Gerard Way, Trying To Escape The Inevitable, Translations of Blood, Sell Your Soul For A Chance At Love, Cigarettes and sass


Ficwad authors you think have cool personalities (optional): Jacks_Demons,

CosmicZombie, and another one but I cant remember his user name.. his real name is Ben though and he's the definition of cool.


Sample of your writing: We're All a Little Mad Here!

I only had a couple of seconds to enjoy the sweet sound of silence and to relish the raven colored darkness; but these few seconds are pure bliss due to the fact that I haven't had this kind of silence, this wonderful darkness, in over half a year. I took a look around, although I can only see a few feet ahead of me I can still tell that this is a beautiful place to view during the day time. Not that they would ever let us.

I can just make out some old weeping willow trees and I can hear a very quiet trickling noise. A creek in the distance, I'm guessing. I reach up to stroke a yellowing serrated leaf. I missed this, just being able to admire the beauty of nature.

Of course, my few seconds of peace are shattered as my little brother, my little Mikey, landed next to me, on his feet, with a slight thump. He smiled his anxious little half smile at me and I gave a reassuring grin in return. I grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers.

"Come on, Mikes. Let's blow this popsicle stand!" I said quietly before taking off running through the trees, my little brother at my side. It took my a while to realize that it was raining, but once I did notice, let me tell you, it hurt. The rain was coming down fast in little shards of glass that pierced my skin and stung at my eyes. I try to keep my mind from thinking about how Mikey must feel right now, or else the voices will come screaming again..

But of course, I can't help but think of how my baby brother is feeling right now.. Probably anxious to the point of tears and a panic attack. We spent about an hour and a half trying to escape the mental institution; Mikey crouched down picking a very complicated lock.. One that's designed to keep us in; fortunately, no lock as a match for my little Mikey Way! It took some time, but eventually, we were climbing down the fire escape. That's stress enough, trying to pick a lock in a place where, if you were to be caught, you would be forced to stay in a room for a month with nothing but a bed and someone constantly watching you. Always watching. You couldn't do anything in that wretched place, if you tried to sleep at an improper time they would come in and give you a green pill to keep you up; if you didn't fall asleep at the right time they would give you a blue pill to fall asleep. They would force gray mush down your throat along with pills to 'help' you. It was hell; and we didn't want to get caught and have to stay.

But now, Mikey is at even more of a risk of a panic attack; you see, he hates rain and storms.

We slowed to a standstill as Mikey's breathing hitched and quickened, the sure sign of hyperventilation. I pulled his skinny frame into a tight hug and stroked his scruffy mousy brown hair. "Shh.." I did my best to sooth him. I eventually heard his breathes slow down and I pulled away to see that Mikey's face now had a pinkish hue lingering on the skin and he was teary eyed.

Oh no. Here come the voices again.. I can feel it. We started walking again and then BOOM; the voices are here. Joy.

Look, do you see what you did by forcing Mikey to come along with you? You've upset him again.

"No! It wasn't my fault.. I didn't force him to do anything! And I'd never do anything to intentionally upset my brother.."

Yes, it is your fault! He doesn't want to be here, he wants to be back at the institution.. Hell, he wants to be anywhere that you're not. He hates you. When are you going to see that?!

"Shut up! You don't know anything!"

Oh, but don't I? I am you, you are me. We are the same person. ... why are you telling yourself to shut up, idiot?

"Because, you're not me! And you don't know anything! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"Gerard!" I heard Mikey whisper-yell my name and my eyes snapped up to meat his warm brown orbs. "Huh?" I asked, still a bit confused from my argument with the.. Um the voice.

He sighed "You were talking to them out loud again," I looked down, I had been doing so well. Hadn't talked to them in over a month, hadn't heard them in three days. I thought I might be getting better. There was a long silence as we entered the city "What happened?" he asked as we neared a star bucks, I eyed it up, I haven't had coffee since the day before our parents dropped us at the institution.

I shrugged in response, about to tug the door open when I saw a very familiar looking 'fro. I stopped dead, the cold wind whipping at my face, making it feel as if it could rip my skin off at any moment. "Gee?" I felt my younger brother's hand on my shoulder; I shrugged it off and pointed at the guy with the 'fro, "Oh my god.. Is that..?" I found myself speaking to no one, as Mikey was already halfway to the guy, sprinting full speed ahead, arms thrown out shouting "RAY!!" I couldn't help but grin at Mikey's childish behavior as I made my way over to him and our old friend Ray.

When I got over there Ray enveloped me in a huge hug which I could barely feel due to the rain and cold wind numbing my arms, hands and fingers, making them red and painfully raw "You GUYS! I missed you so much! They finally let ya out?" he asked. I looked nervously at Mikey as our lovable, afro sporting friend let me go, grin plastered to his face. Mikey stared back at me anxiously, starting to shake visibly. I slipped away from Ray and try to calm him down.

Ray looks worriedly at Mikey, "You okay, Mikes?" he got a nod in return as I placed Mikey's hand on my chest, his breathing soon slowed down to match my breathing. He took one more deep breath and faced Ray again.

Ray, whose face was blank, he had to be thinking about something really hard.. An expression of realization crossed his face before it split into a massive grin that would put The Joker to shame.

"Do you guys have a place to stay?" he asked with his Cheshire Cat face. Mikey and I shook our heads, "Pfft, you do now!"
Sign up to rate and review this story