Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Something Borrowed

[A/N] - I'm sorry for not updating this in so long! Hopefully I'll be updating this more often as I missed it a lot :)

The next day I had lunch with Eva again. She brought up the subject of Frank though which sort of irritated me "So are you gonna spend the fourth of july with him or not?"

"I don't know." I replied quietly "I'm sorry but I'll have to dash off as soon as I've finished. I promised to go shopping with Gerard quickly before I went back to work." Eva rolled her eyes "What?" I cried.

"Why do you let him walk all over you?" Eva asked "You could just-"

"I don't wanna have this conversation with you anymore." I told her, picking up the last of my lunch and dumping it in the bin before starting to walk away.

But Eva followed me, talking fast "Come on Mikey! Tell me! Why do you always let him win?"

"Because that's what Gerard does!" I snapped "He always win, he always has. I mean, he got that backstage pass to meet Smashing Pumpkins. Do you know how exclusive they were?"

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Eva snorted "Please tell me you're not being serious?" I rolled my eyes "Did you see the backstage pass Mikey because I didn't! Do you remember when he wrote a letter to Tay Jardine and asked her to go to prom with him? He got a letter back explaining why she couldn't go. Remember all the times he showed us that letter? I could recite it right now because she showed us so many times. And that was a rejection letter. Do you really think that if he got a Smashing Pumpkins backstage pass that he wouldn't have rubbed it in our faces?"

I stopped walking for a moment to process that. Gerard would never lie to me... Would he?



Me and Gerard walked round the shops. As usual I moaned at him to hurry up because he was taking a life-time but he didn't seem in a hurry. He took a deep breath "I've been thinking Mikey. I'd like you to show up at my wedding with a date."

I thought about that for a moment "Why?"

"I just don't want you to feel left out."

My stomach knotted. I didn't know how to feel. Angry, irritated, guilty? "I'd be fine alone. It's not about me after all. It's about you."

"I know. I just don't want people to think you're a loser."

That was when I knew how I felt. Fuckin' pissed off. While Gerard looked in a shop window at the new band tee shirt designs, I pulled my mobile phone out of my pocket and sent a message to Frank - It's a yes for the fourth of July - M xx



I didn't tell anybody about the fourth of July. Not even Eva because I knew exactly what she'd say. But I couldn't wait for it to come. When it finally came around, I woke up in an extremely good mood... Until I checked the post. Among my normal bills and other boring work-related letters was something I'd been dreading. Gerard and Frank's wedding invitation. It was all white and fancy. So white and fancy that it made me want to throw up.

I didn't have long to think about it though because I heard someone buzz the buzzer downstairs up to my flat. I opened my oven and shoved the invite inside before running over to the speaker on the wall. I pushed a button "Hello?"

"Hi. It's Frank."

"Hey, I'll just let you in." As I was about to push the button, I noticed the double bed and cringed when I remembered what had happened the night of my birthday "Do you know what? I'll come down."

"Look, I can come up-"

"No, no, no, no! I'll come down!" I pulled on my shoes and ran downstairs.

Frank was sitting on the steps outside looking amazing as usual. I went bright red when he looked up at me and grinned "Let's go for a walk, shall we?"

[A/N] - I know it's short but hopefully the next chapter will be longer? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story