Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

About the psychopath behind this account.

by Bella_Jinxx 3 reviews

Sort of like the Profile of a FicWaddian thing but different-ish. Two new bands were added and grammatical errors are fixed ^^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-23 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 291 words

0Unrated
So, hello, I'm Ash. Or Jinxxy as some people call me. I once scared KelseyChem into thinking that I had killed myself. Note that I am still alive. Still very alive. -Ever_After- is the only person I know called Haili. I know shitloads of Hayleys and Haylies and shit. I'm a mentally messed up thirteen year old who hails from the land of surfers and tans and lamingtons. AUSTRALIA BITCHES. Except I'm from that awkward little island under it, Tasmania. That is where I get the curse of being pale as fuck. My music taste is weird and bands/artists are as follows- Aerosmith, AFI, The Academy Is..., Asking Alexandria, Adam Lambert, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet for my Valentine, Coldplay, Escape the Fate, Evanescane, Fall Out Boy, Falling in Reverse, Framing Hanley, Green Day, Jack's Mannequin, Marilyn Manson, Mindless Self Indulgence, Misfits, Lily Allen, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Nickelback, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Queen, Shane Dawson, Scouting for Girls, Silverchair, Sleeping with Sirens, Radiohead, Sum 41, The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, The 4 Non Blondes. There are more but I probably can't remember them.

I'm about 4"9 and the weirdest thing you will ever meet. I've dyed my hair ginger (accidentally) and I guess the thing I like most about myself is my eyes- big and dark. My heroes include all the bands I listed. And I like Marilyn Manson's quotes, he's an inspirational dude. Ronnie Radke should be GOD. I'm sorry but I adore that motherfucker. And apparently I am amazing because Sam_Speaks said so. I like XxNightmare_NightxX's name (I wish I was called Juliet) and CosmicZombie is the best author I've ever had the privilege of talking to.

I love you all :3
-Jinxxy xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story