Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > every rose has its thorn

every rose has its thorn

by Zeldafan 2 reviews

Rydon! Ryan runs away and falls unconscious but he wakes up next to a man.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 1758 words

1Original
Walking home from school, great. I have to run again, away from the bullies before getting my ass kicked, like everyday.. not like I get enough of that from home or anything. I see them, they run towards me. John, the high school jock grabs me by my collar and picks me up screaming "faggot let me sort out that face for you." and as soon as I know it, his fist punches my face as hard as it can. I try running away but I fall over again. his foot collides with my chest, I hear my heart beating in my ears I hope to god he doesn't do anything else otherwise I might pass out. I thought to soon, his eyes blood shot red and staring down at me fiercely and he keeps kicking me and kicking me until I see flashes before my eyes.

I see a woman standing before me and she is very pretty. chestnut curly hair falls down the side of her face and she has a freckle above the right side of her lip, her face is a pale sight to see but she is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen, I hear her say something, it echoes.
"Ryan ryan ryan ryan, I love you I love you I love you"
as soon as she says that I wake up. what a dream!

I find myself in the middle of the pavement, the bullies must have ran off thinking I was dead.

After 10 minutes of walking I find myself at a red door, I walk inside and smell the horrible stench of alcohol, my father is home.

he has probably been to the pub and came back as usual but normally he comes back later, I wonder what is going on?

I have to sneak up so he doesn't see me. I don't like it when he is drunk he gets all violent

I walk up the stairs quietly and he glares at me like I am some sort of animal, I am caught.
"Oh look if it isn't my good for nothing fuck up, son. why are you here Ryan? why are you alive?"

I look up at him.
"maybe because SOMEONE should have used protection?" I say cheekily but I find out that was a bad idea.
He pins me up against the wall. "what did you say? SCUMBAG?!" he hits me right in the stomach and it feels like my insides are on fire.
I try to crawl away but there is not hope, he picks me up and he stares at the tears forming in my eyes.
"You going to cry Ryan? aww little baby is going to cry? GROW UP YOU PEICE OF SHIT"
All I remember was his fist gliding into my cheek.
"you want to know why I am back so early you putrid fucking cunt?! well I will tell you why, you see I met this girl called India and we got along. And all of a sudden we were going out but you know nothing about this because you are a fuck up. As I was saying we were going out and she broke my heart. I really loved her but now I know not to trust anyone, even my own son." he looks at me shivering and huddling up on the floor, he grins and walks away downstairs with thuds Thud Thud Thud I feel sorry for my dad sometimes, even though he is a dick.

I manage to crawl into my room, my stomach aching from the punch that collided with my chest. I do not want to live this lifestyle anymore I have had enough, screw this.

I pack my things into a little nike carrier bag and climb out of the window and onto the tree branch that would pat my window every night when I went to sleep. I slid down the branch and ran out of the back gate and stormed of into the darkness even though it was only 7:30PM.

As soon as I get out of the gate I spot trees. I have never been through this way before but I am guessing its because I never go into my garden. I walk into the woods. and set off on my Journey. I start walking and look up. 'the night sky is really beautiful you know? the moon and the stars' I carry on walking climbing under and over branches of broken trees and walking on leaves. As I take a step. crunch the noise surrounds the twilight covered woods. I see something in the distance its moving across the leaves. 'what is it?' its eyes look up at me glistening an orange-type coloured eye. "a wolf?" I say out loud and as soon as I say that, it starts charging at me like a bull when it sees red. I run as fast as I can to get away!

I look back while running to see the horrible creature sprinting after me and I turn right. I look back again, his head bobbing up and down while he is running, I turn my head around to see where I was going and I fall into what seems to be a massive hole. My hands grab onto the edge and I dangle there like a puppet. The wolf circles around me, waiting for me to get up. I would not get out of this alive. I either get up and get killed by a wolf or fall down the massive hole to my death, I prefer not to be eaten actually, and with that I let go falling at an incredible speed to my death, I close my eyes.

I wake up. I am laying on a bed confused as my eye sight is still fuzzy and blurry, I see an image in front of me. only the outline looks noticeable, its definitely a man. suddenly my eye sight comes back to me slowly and I see him. he has chocolate brown eyes and hair which curls over his forehead. he is wearing a black top hat and a red waistcoat with black buttons. his skin is pale, yet glistening. If he is a stranger he is pretty dam beautiful.

I look up at him and I feel afraid. "what are you going to do to me? who are you? where am I?" all of these questions blurting out of my mouth as fast as a race car. he smirks a cheeky smirk and looks at me with his big brown eyes

"don't be alarmed I will never hurt you, I can never hurt your beautiful face." he says.
his voice sounds like an angel.

"am I dead?" I say.

"no, don't be silly you are alive, you only have a few cuts and bruises" she smiles at me.

"w- what are you going to do to me?" I say, almost about to cry.

he frowns "do you really expect me to hurt you? like I said before I can never hurt your beautiful face."

he leans in to touch it and feels my cheek gently yet happily. I push him away feeling freaked out.

"I want to know what is going on!" I shout.

he sighs. "Fine, but you have to find me first." he winks and grins at me.

"what are you on about?"

I blink and he is gone, vanished even. I look around the room feeling scared and upset.

I gently stand up from the bed and move around slowly.
I walk into what I presume as the living room. no TV? how does this guy live?! I look around some more and walk into the kitchin and stare around the place.

"I give up please come back I do not feel like being on my own in a house I have never been in before."

I sit down on the black leather sofa next to the fireplace with a white fluffy rug on the floor. I put my hands onto my head and start to cry.

"Please! don't cry, I would hate to see your face upset!" the man says

"where are you?!" I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Look, see I am right here, oh please don't cry I beg of you." and with that he was stood right in front of me.

I look up at him and stop crying.
"How the hell did you do that" I say with tears still down my face and very shocked.

he wipes the tears off of my face with his thumb and looks into my eyes.

"I was only messing around, I won't do it anymore okay?" he says with a look on his face a human would die for.

"Okay" I sniffle

"I want to know what is going on here" I say bluntly

"hmm, okay what would you like to know?" he smiles.

"Where am I?"

"you are in my house in the woods." he says seriously.

"okay, umm how did I get here? because I remember falling down a massive hole and it was in the middle of night. and now I am here in a cabin in the middle of the day" I say
he looks up at me and puts a 'feeling sorry for you' type face on and says
"well.. I don't know how to tell you this but that hole you fell down" he begins and then sighs "it is a porthole and you didn't get hurt because when you go into the porthole, you magically end up onto my porch."

"I- I, where are we?" was all I could say.
"we my friend, are back in time. in the time 1986, August 24th 1986."
I gasp "but that is 6 days before I was born! that means my mum is still alive!" I begin.
"this is amazing I have to go and see her!"

I was about to stand up when the man put his arm in my way.

"NO!" he says with a sad face

"and why not? I have a right to see what my mother looks like don't I?"

"Ryan" he looks at me and puts his hand onto my shoulder

"you are back in time, which means you cannot talk to your mother and say you are her son, she would get freaked out and that would cause a change to happen in the future, big or small it doesn't matter you do, you cannot say to your mother that you are her son"
Sign up to rate and review this story