Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dear Diary

by BringMeToLifexx 7 reviews

Gerard has a notebook to keep all of his secrets. But what happens when his secrets are revealed? My very first fic, and it's a Frerard!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-23 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 539 words

4Insightful
This is my very first fic. Heck, this is the very first thing that I have ever written! I really hope you will like this story.

Prolouge

Dear Diary,

That is how most people start off, right? Oh well. I really don't care. I really think this is something a girl should be doing. I even think my younger brother Mikey should be doing this, because he's Mikey. But no! It had to be me who has to do this.

My mom got me this notebook, because she thinks I need to express myself through writing. She says it helps a lot of people.

Okay, whatever. On to why I'm writing in here.

Today, I started my first my first year of high school. Yay! Hahaha... no.

It's a pain in the ass already! Whoever came up with the idea of school, should burn in hell, for making every single kid in the world, go to such a terrible place! And it's just my first day!

I can already tell that this school is like hell on Earth. Like a prison. It can be like we're in the middle of the Hunger Games! I don't know how that would feel like, but the people in the books would know!

Let me compare high school, to the Hunger Games. In the Hunger Games, there are districts. District One, District Two, you get the point. Well, in my school, the districts are the different groups in the school. There are the popular people, the normal people, the nerds, and then people like me. The outcasts.

I'm not saying that as a bad thing. I actually like being a outcast. It's who I am. I just wish life wasn't like the Hunger Games.

The worst part is, I got the meanest teachers ever. My english teacher was a jerk. My history teacher could have been a general in the war. My science teacher, haha, don't even get me started. And my math teacher reminds me of Snape from Harry Potter.

The worst class ever, is gym. Dear lord, why can't just the fat kids do gym. I don't like running for seven minutes!

The only class I like, and I'm actually pretty good at, is art. I have a gift when it comes to art. I'm even thinking about making comics.

The good thing about today, was meeting two new people. Bob and Ray. They are nice, and we became friends today.

Ray has the most awesome fro ever. I bet he can hide something in there. And Bob may look like he's mean, but he's a teddy bear. He is so nice, and is a cat lover. And I'm talking about the animals, not a girls pussy.

Hmmmm... maybe high school isn't all that bad. At least I made some friends. And they have a lot in common with me.

Well, I have to go now. I have to do some work, and get my mom to sign some "important" papers.

I just hope this year turns out great, and all of the other years in the future.

Sincerely,
Gerard

And that is the prolouge. Kind of short, I know. The next chapters are going to be long. R&R please.
Sign up to rate and review this story