Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

The Night Of My Dreams...

by silveremo 0 reviews

Gerard and Andy Ashley and Frank Mikeys somewhere but we dont know Just read it you will get what am going on aba then...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 917 words - Complete

0Unrated
ANDY'S ENTRY

Dear Diary,

Well last night me and the rest of the guys went over to the My Chemical Romance tour bus. Damn it was funny, but any way's here's what happened...
We walked over, me and Ashley at the back. We were just talking about tomorrow nights show and what song we where going to open with. I said The Legacy but Ash wanted Fallen Angels. Eventually we settled on Rebel Love Song though. I loved doing that song it was amazing. So much fun to do on stage too, because every time we did it I got Ash to do a bass solo. I know most bands wouldn't do that but its a change.
We finally walked into the tour bus and we sat down on the couch. That's when Frank walked in. I saw Ashley's eyes glow when he saw him. You see a few days ago Ash told me that he had a small crush on Frank, so now I'm going to try and set them up. But how? My train of thought was interrupted though by Frank screaming at Gerard that we should all play I never, but Gee was screaming back to play truth or dare. I love seeing them argue over stupid things its funny sometimes.
So after half an hour of them arguing we took a vote and it turned out we were playing I never. The rules where pretty simple:
1. Shot glasses.
2. Someone says something they have never done... e.g I never kissed a tree.
3. Everyone who has takes a shot.
4. You ask them who where why and when?
Its pretty simple I guess. But its a hell of a lot of fun. So we all sat around the large table the vodka bottles in the middle and coke for me and Gerard as I don't like drinking before a show even if it is a full 24 hours before one. So Frank started...
"I never...hmm... I never jerked off thinking about a guy." Everyone stared at me with the look that says 'I thought you would have!' Then Gerard, Andy, Ashley and Mikey all took a shot. We only asked Gerard who he had and he said very simply "Frank, you know when we where together and he was on holiday." He smiled at Frank and Frank smiled back.
Then it was my turn. "I never went out with a girl until I was 17. But even then it was only a dare." I said with a small laugh at the end. Then only Ray took a shot. We all asked him who and he just mumbled "Jenner Roberts." Then everyone asked me who because yes they knew I was gay, but they knew I had been gay since I was 13. So I simply smiled and said "Ashley Gibbons from 7th grade" She was really nice like don't get me wrong but she was weird and I mean weirder than when Ash shouted... 'I just saw a octopus with roller skates dancing down the road!" He had said something like this on several occasions the first time we got him help and he wasn't allowed out on his own because we thought he was on LSD! Oops! So yeah we round seventeen times before everyone but me and Gerard were shit-faced. Eventually on my eighteenth turn I said... "I never fell in love with someone I was on tour with unless he was really hot and had black hair." Everyone took a shot except Ray this time. That was when Gerard turned to me and asked who. I simply blushed.
That was when Ash and Frank decided to blurt out "Andy like's you Gee and I mean really likes you!" I blushed even harder. Then Gerard turned to me.
"Really?" He asked raising his eyebrows with a silly grin on his face.
"Yeah." I simply said and blushed even harder I didn't even know that was possible! After that Gerard said he liked me too and well that's how I'm here writing this entry in the arms of my new boyfriend Gerard Arthur Way... My sexy knight in shining armour.
Well goodnight I'm off to get cuddled to death haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GERARD'S POV

DEAR DIARY,
Well this is going to be short and sweet. One because I want to go cuddle with my new boyfriend and two, because Frank needs help getting into bed after our game of I never he's completely shit-faced ha ha. Well yeah anyways my new boyfriend just so happens to be... ANDY BIERSACK!!! I could just shriek like a little girl I'm soooooooo happy. Even Andy's laughing about that now. He has his arms wrapped round my waist tightly. I love him.
Well bye gotta go help Frank to bed and get cuddled to death not that that's a bad thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHLEY'S POV

Well we got Andy and Gee together now for me and Frankie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I ALSO POST SOME STORIES ON WATTPAD.COM AND WWW.THOUGHTS.COM JUST TYPE IN THE NAME IWANNADIE TO THOUGHTS.COM AND MY POSTS WILL COME UP I ALSO POST WHATS GOING ON IN MY LIFE ON THAT TOO CHECK IT OUT OH AND THERE IS THE SAME STORIES WITH THE SAME TITAL'S SAME WORDS AND EVERYTHING ON WATTPAD.COM JUST TYPE IN THE TITAL OF MY STORY AND IT COMES UP BUT I CHANGED THIS ONES NAME TO this is a rebel love song!!! OKAY RATE AND RE-VIEW PLEASE!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story