Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

No Words... Just Pictures

by NikiLee 1 review

Callie Lawrence was new to the paparazzi scene. She's had a few assignments before but this was the most important. She got to report on Aerosmith's 1st Boston performance in years.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-07-11 - 1933 words

-1Cliche
"You're going to go to an Aerosmith gig. Alright? Heard of them?" my editor, John, asked.

"No... maybe." I said, we were sitting in his smoke filled, dirty office.

"We need these pictures to be amazing. Alright?" he leaned forward and blew smoke out of his nose.

"Yes, sir." I fiddled with my camera and nodded, breathing out some of the second hand smoke.

"Are you sure you can handle this job,Callie?" John, asked and raised his eyebrow.

I nodded, "Absolutely, sir." He took a drag of his cigar and blew it in my face. I coughed, disgusting, he always did that. I'm not sure why but he always had to.

I fiddled with the strap that held my camera around my neck. My black GE Power Pro... it's been my lucky camera for i'm-not-sure-how long. And when i say lucky, i mean lucky, what ever i wanted. I got.

"You better get your ass out to the gig and take those god damned pictures." John said leaned back and breathed more smoke into the air.

"Yes, sir." I said and turned out the door.

Once I was in my car, I drove to the venue. I was about 8 hours early. I had to be... I heard Aerosmith fans were crazy and there were lots of them. I had to take pictures inside the gig, and make sure it was kinda... i guess... undercover. I'm not going to lie, I was a nervous motherfucker. I was shaking. This was important and John trusted me to do it. There weren't as many people there as I was expecting. I parked my car close and walked over to their tour bus. I knew they were setting up so I took pictures of the bus for now. As I snapped the pictures the nervous began to fade away. i began to feel fine. I checked the clock, 7 more hours.

I walked back to the line there was to get in and waited. I had to just like everybody else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They door for the concert were finally open with 3 hours until the actual performance. I had time to find a good seat and go and take pictures of the stage. I really hadn't heard much from Aerosmith. Well maybe i have but... what ever. I took more pictures as fans began to pour into the stadium. I stood next to the stage in the perfect spot to take all the pictures of the band members. Soon the show would start. I was getting nervous again to i fiddled with my camera, making sure all the settings were correct for this. Then I heard music begin to play. I looked up. A slide show. i snapped some pictures and waited for the real show to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the show i realized i knew Aerosmith pretty well. guess i just never payed attention to the name of the band. I took some amazing pictures, many of the guitarist they had, Joe Perry. I had good pictures of the rest of them too, but i happened to think that Joe was more intoxicating than the others. They were having one last song when i left to go to wait by the tour bus. I couldn't help but look through the pictures i snapped of Joe. I noticed something weird in a few of them actually. He was looking into the camera lens. he knew what i was doing. I saw one where he was even smiling from underneath his hair. He was so handsome. Wow. Wouldn't mind doing that...

Suddenly I heard a door open and body guards come out and fans running to get where i was. I snapped pictures quickly as they all began to walk out. People were holding out papers and sharpies and they all screamed out a different name then, "I LOVE YOU!"

I took a few pictures of each member doing something for a fan. Then I felt a strong hand grab my arm and pull my through the guards. I looked up from my camera and saw Joe. I dropped my camera and it pulled against my neck as it hit my stomach.

"Hey, I'm Joe. You are?" He asked me pulling my into the bus. He waved one last time at the fans and shut the door.

"I'm Callie Lawrence." my voice shook, i thought i was in some sort of trouble.

"Nice to meet you, Callie. You're coming with me to my hotel room tonight." He said lounging on the couch in his tight leather jeans. He looked up and me and examined me. He pulled me down onto the couch with him as, one by one, each of Aerosmith's members piled into the bus.

Steven had a girl with him to, she had short blonde hair, a tight Aerosmith shirt on, and a very very short skirt on. He introduces her as Tori.

Joe introduced me and I just smiled at everyone as the bus began to move and drive to the hotel.

I kept looking down, i was nervous. Joe kept running his fingers threw the tight curls in my hair and rubbing my thigh. At one point he pulled me closer to him and he whispered in my ear, "You're mine tonight."

I shivered with the simple thought that this man, wanted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got there Joe took my quickly to an elevator to get me to his room. He pushed me inside the elevator and kissed me violently. I was shocked and had no reaction to him at first then kissed him back. His lips tasted like cigarettes and chap stick. He moved his lips from mine and kissed and bit my neck over and over. I sighed and pressed my hands behind my back for support. I felt my heart beat faster than it has ever before. His lips traveled back to my lips and his tongue traced the inside of my lips. I took his bottom lip in my mouth and pulled it. He shivered and I felt him smile.

I took a deep breath in as i heard the elevator ding as i sign that we were at the floor where the hotel room was. I began to get nervous, excited, scared, and very needy all at the same time. He pushed me away from him out the elevator and then walked out behind me grabbing my pant loop and pulling me in the direction of the room. He slipped the card key into the door and pulled my inside with him and locking the door.

"Callie. Baby." He said, he was standing behind me and pulled me closer to him so that his hips were pressed close to mine. He kissed my neck then walked me to the bed and pushed me onto it.

I was breathless, he smiled at me then pushed his hair back to expose more of his beautiful face, "Joe." I breathed out finally.

He smiled and peeled the tight black shirt off his torso, "Your turn Cal." He said taking my camera and turning it on and pointing it at me.

"Not with a camera, come on, Joe..." I said and took off my shoes and socks.

"Yes with a camera." he said sternly. It scared me so i began to strip off my shirt, "Come on Callie, sexier." He commanded me, snapping more pictures.

I did as i was told and did an odd little burlesque show that ended with me completely naked and standing in front of him. The entire time Joe smiled at the camera at the pictures he was capturing. He bit his lip and sighed.

By then Joe was having a hard time staying inside his pants. I opened my mouth to say something but he interrupted me with a strong kiss and said, "No words... just pictures."

I closed my mouth and bit my lower lip and put one hand on top of his pants. He raised and eyebrow and i half smiled. He quickly stood up and ripped off his pants. He still had his briefs on and i pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. He let out a small moan into my mouth and i smiled.

Then he pushed my body violently onto the bed. I was breathing hard and so was he, he stripped himself of his underwear and crawled on top of me.

He kissed from my stomach up to my neck and kissed my lips and half smiled. I slid down a bit and kissed his neck and bit his chest. He grunted and fondled my body. I pulled up to his lips and kissed him again, twirling my tongue with his.

He slowly placed himself inside me. I breathed in quickly and he kissed me harder.

He breathed out in huffs as he set a pace. I let out a few moans here and there but other than that it was quiet in the room. Suddenly he went quicker and the bed began to creak and hit the wall with a bang. He covered my mouth with his hand so i couldn't make noise. My silent screams vibrated against his hand. He let go of my mouth and braced himself, his hands on either side of my head.

We both were sweating, then he kissed me again running his hands through my hair and twisting his fingers into it and pulling roughly. I moaned and gripped the bed sheets.

Soon his movements began to get sloppy he was close to finishing. He pressed his body into mine and i could feel his smooth chest flex slightly with each movement. He picked me up, his arms wrapped completely around me. He pulled up so we were sitting up at the edge of the bed, and his biceps flexed around me. I was breathing short and quick. I ran my fingers through his curly black hair and pulled. His mouth engulfed me in a kiss as he moaned. Then he was suddenly out of me and came on my stomach and the hotel carpet.

He then climbed onto the bed and pulled me close to him. He covered us with the blankets on the bed and fell asleep with me in his arms. I turned to look at him. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose. I giggled and snuggled close to his bare chest.

I waited...

Once he was fully asleep, i slipped out of his arms. I stood up (which took quite a bit of effort) got dressed, collected all of my belongings, wrote him a note and hurried quietly out the door. I tried to be as quiet at possible.

The note read:

Joe. Thanks for the sex, pictures, and minimum conversation. (I'll send you some pictures to remember me by.) I consider it an honor to have fucked a legendary guitar player. To bad i didn't get to see proof that guitarists are good with their fingers. Oh well. Maybe next time, eh?! Callie Lawrence
Also i'm a "journalist" for a "newspaper". So I'm sure you will see me around... quite a bit.


Once i was out the door of the hotel i caught a cab to the stadium where my car was. Then i drove home.

At home i looked through my camera and was disgusted at myself, but yet also happy as ever. Reason 1: I fucked Joe Perry. Reason 2: I got amazing pictures for the boss.

Pretty eventful evening don't you think? Just pictures... no words that night...

I told you i had a lucky camera.
Sign up to rate and review this story