Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Always

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 3 reviews

Brendon finds a note from Ryan...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 348 words - Complete

0Unrated
Again, not mine. This is DaniAtaDisco's story. Enjoy :)

Tears rolled down my cheek as I read the note.

Dear Brenny,

I love you. I honestly do. But I just can't take it anymore.

You always said "When the world gets to heavy, put it on my back, I'll be you leavy" Well I couldn't so much weight on your shoulder's. It was always you falling for me.

I can't take this life, this suffering anymore. I'm so sorry you had to put up with me for this long. Don't try and stop me. Because by the time you read this I'll be gone. I'd play a game of Russian Roulette. It will be fun. I guess. I haven't played it right now as I'm writing this. I'm crying as I write this note to you. You fell asleep in my arms and glancing at you every now, and then. Once in awhile you'll scream my name. I don't know what you’re dreaming about. Your expression is blank.

You're so adorable Brenny Bear. Remember when I started calling you that? You got so mad at me. You'd tried for day to get me to stop. But to no avail; I didn't. You'll always be my Brenny Bear. I want you to move on. I loved you then, I love you now and I'll love you forever. You’re my soul mate. We'll find each other again. Just not in this life time. So for me, could you move on? Please? You might hate me right now, and might not understand. I hope one day you'll forgive me and understand why I did this unforgivable sin.

I love you Brenny Bear. I love you Brendon.

-Ryry (George Ryan Ross III)

"I don't hate you, never have never will. I understand I just hope I could've stop you." I whisper to myself as I read the note. There’s more...

P.S. I left you my jacket you love so much. Love you forever, Ryry

"I love you too Ryry, I love you too." I silently cried myself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story