Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Poor and Unfortunate Souls

Poor and Unfortunate Souls

by MyNomDePlume 7 reviews

(Story you auditioned for!) Brendon and his friends are shipped off to a boarding school that will "fix" them.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-25 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 822 words

1Original
It was a dark and stormy night. Nah, I'm just kidding. It was actually a pretty decent morning. The sun was shining, the birds were singing; all that cheery crap. In fact, I was in a really good mood myself. The cause for my happiness? My wonderful boyfriend, Ryan, was fast asleep right next to me.

I let my eyes roam over his delicate face. Hello, perfection. I was the luckiest guy alive because of him and no one would ever take that honor away from me.

Or so I thought.

“Brendon! Come to the kitchen right this instant!”

Ryan stirred as my dad yelled from downstairs. His beautiful hazel eyes blinked at me slowly from behind a mess of coffee hair as a sweet smile stretched across that porcelain face. I brushed the hair out of his eyes and returned the smile.

“G’morning, gorgeous.” I murmured before planting a quick kiss on his forehead.

“Good morning, Brenny Rabbit.” he replied groggily.

“BRENDON BOYD URIE! GET YOUR SKINNY ASS DOWNSTAIRS!”

I looked into Ryan’s eyes pleadingly. Going downstairs was not something I was looking forward to. I just wanted to stay in bed with Ryan as long as possible.

“C’mon, you baby. I’ll come with you.”

Slowly but surely, we rolled out of bed and stumbled down the stairs together. I had my arm slung over Ryan’s shoulder and a drunken smirk plastered on my face. That’s how amazing he made me feel.

As we strolled into the kitchen, the sight before me wiped that grin off of my face. My parents were sitting at the table solemnly, along with Ryan’s dad, our two closest friends, - and not to mention, the second cutest couple - Jon and Spencer, and four adults I recognized to be their parents. What surprised me the most was the young, stone-like pastor sitting at the head of the table. He appeared to be in the middle of talking; his arms were out in front of him as if to emphasize something.

“Oh, so you’ve decided to join us, Mr. Urie. You too, Mr. Ross.”

“What’s going on?” I tried desperately to keep the fear out of my voice.

“No need to be worried, Mr. Urie. I am simply here to help the four of you.” the pastor calmly gestured to me and Ryan with one hand and Jon and Spencer with the other.

My eyes darted over to our friends. Spencer was huddled against Jon’s chest like a terrified baby animal. Jon was attempting to remain strong, but his composure was starting to crumble before my eyes. His hands were shaking and his eyes were red and puffy. I could tell immediately that Mr. Creepy-Pastor-Dude wasn’t such a charmer.

“What the hell is going on?!” I was starting to get hysterical.

“Mr. Urie-”

“That’s my dad! My name is BRENDON!” I got so riled up that I lunged at the pastor without a second thought.

The fathers stood up quickly and restrained me. It was a minute of fists flying and profanities spewing before I was shoved into a chair and my father’s firm hand was holding me down. I was about to fight back but Ryan caught my attention. His arms were folded across his chest like it was all he could do to keeping himself together. I let out a frustrated sigh and shot my best death glare at the pastor.

“Calm down, Brendon. Please let me explain.” he glanced at me warily before launching into his explanation. “My name is Pastor Peter Johnson and I’m here from Saint Anderson’s Academy of Correction for Poor and Unfortunate Souls. Your parents notified me about your... interesting habits. Hugging, flirting, even kissing other boys. It’s all disgusting and abominable behavior. Well, I have the answer to your problems. Our facility has corrected the views of many children who have lost their way and helped them get back on the path of God.” he paused to glance around at the expressions on our faces. He was probably expecting grateful smiles, only to get stares of sheer horror. “The bus will pick the four of you up at nine in the morning tomorrow.”

“But-”

“Thank you all for your time and have a good day.” He gave us a slight nod and turned to leave.

“This isn’t-”

“Let us walk you out, Pastor Johnson.” My mom announced a little forcefully, glaring at me at the same time.

“Don’t Argue” the fire in her eyes screamed at me.

I silently hung my head in defeat, knowing that our fate was set in stone.

So much for my good mood.



Yeah, yeah, I know you guys weren't in this part. I promise that some of you will be in the next part. :) R&R I really want to know what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story