Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Of Champions and Demon Hunters

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 1 review

The Quiddich World cup.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 1151 words

0Original
It was time for the Quiddich World Cup and everyone was there, there was an entire section of the stadium for the Potter clan. Who had showed up a couple of days early for a huge tailgating party. They had brought in cousins from America so that they could enjoy themselves, they had pulled out a huge grill followed by huge tubs of meat, dragon loin, ground mixtures of beef, pork, dragon, turkey and chicken. Ribs of pork and beef, and finally dragon and beef brisket. Harry had placed his tubs of meat down. He was followed by a huge man, he was 7 feet tall, around 315 lbs. He had black hair, blue eyes and a nice tan.


He was dressed in a T-shirt, jeans, boots and an apron. Harry was now different, he had long black hair dyed in red and gold highlights and in long braids tied back. He was dressed in a mechanic's shirt with his house's logo on the back, jeans and boots. An apron around his waist and a baseball cap for his school's house team was on his head, then the big guy started sharpening his knives to get them ready for the grill. Where Harry was getting it ready, to cook, “let's get cooking.” He said, the big guy handed him a tub with the dragon loin in it. It was marinated and trimmed of fat, Harry smiled. “That is pretty,” he said.


“I know,” said the big guy. “There is enough food here to feed an army.” Just then Donna walked out carrying a cooler.


“Or you for an hour Tex.” She said, she was in a T-shirt, jeans and sandals. Tex, the big guy was a little upset.


“Oh very funny Donna.” He said.


“I thought it was,” she said while handing them both a butter beer They laughed and the others started to come over.


Meanwhile the Weasley males had showed up to their tent and started to smell the food that the Potters were cooking. Fred and George wanted go and see what was that smell. So they did and saw the Potters tailgating. “Hey Harry!” They said, the Potters looked over and saw them.


“Hey guys,” said Harry. He made them a couple of inside bacon cheeseburgers, “here you go. Try those out.” So they do.


“Oh wow this is-” started Fred.


“-bloody delicious.” finished George.


“What's in it?” They said.


“It's mixture of beef, pork and dragon.” Said Harry, they looked at him.


“DRAGON?”


“Yeah, trust me it delicious. Eat up,” so they do and he was right they ate up. Later Fred(or was it George?) went to get the others. Arthur, their father had went over to see Harry and saw that he had changed, a lot.


“Hello Harry.” He said.


“Hello, Mr. Weasley.” Said Harry, “have a burger.” So they continued talking and cooking.


“So this is what you have been eating to get yourself like this?”


“Yep, dragon meat's lean. Leaner than lamb.” Arthur took a bite.


“This is good,” he sat down and enjoyed himself with a bottle of butter beer Having a 'Potter diet' as some would say.



Later Draco and his father had walked over to the Potter grounds, “well look who it is. Potty!” Said the Malfoy heir, the guy had his back turned and headphones on zoning out to some MGK. Draco was mad that Harry was ignoring him. “HEY, I'M TALKING TO YOU!” He slapped him on the shoulder and then he turned around it wasn't Harry, because this guy had golden eyes.


“May I help you?” He said, Lucius tried to get in to his face. “Oh should've known it was you 'Lucy'.” Lucius gulped as the young man grinned showing off long fangs.


“Raymond,” said Lucius.


“As I live and breathe how are you doing 'Lucy'?” Lucius quickly bowed his head to his son's shock.


“I'm sorry Earl Potter,” his said. “Forgive me.”


“Father this is a Potter!” Said Draco.


“Draco, it's not the fact that he's a Potter, Raymond Potter can kill the Dark Lord by just looking at him. The entire Potter clan has been known to destroy armies of Death Eaters.” He said, “it has been said that 3 members of the clan destroyed powerful demons and dark lords and they were all female.”


“Yeah, my grandmother, mother and aunt.” Smiled Raymond, “I'm proud of my family and my cousin. You tell your precious Dark Lord, his days are numbered. You don't fuck with the Potters, oh by the way Drakey, you call my cousin 'Pothead' one more time...” He quickly grabbed the Malfoy heir and put his face inches away from the grill, “Lucy loses an heir, Are We Clear?”


“YES!” Said Draco, pissing and crapping his pants. Then Raymond let him go.


“Lucy, go get him cleaned up before I put his face on the grill on general principles.” Lucius quickly nodded and took off. Then Harry walked out of the tent with some more food, “we just had a visit from my favorite Death Eater.”


“Lucy?” Said Harry.


“Yep.”


“Oh great, when are they going to learn that no one is going to care about them when all has been said and done?” Raymond ruffled his hair.


Later Hermione had walked out of the Potter's tent in a T-shirt, shorts and sandals. Her hair was in a top knot ponytail. Harry handed her a burger, “thanks Harry.” She said as she gave him a kiss. Donna and Rachel had came over to her and they sat at the bar as Diane was making some drinks.


“So, you got a thing for my brother?” Said Donna. Hermione started to choke and Diane placed a drink in front of her.


“Way to go Donna,” said Rachel. “Love your subtly.”


“Sorry, but I'm trying to get to know Harry better.”


“By asking Hermione if she had a thing for Harry?” Said Diane.


“Well,” she said.


“It's alright Diane.” Said a red faced Hermione. “I'll answer, yes I do have a thing for Harry. He's super sweet and has the patience of a saint.”


“Why would you say that?” Said Rachel.


“Well, we have a friend named Ron,” she said.


“Weasley?” said Donna.


“Yeah, he can be so bloody frustrating at times.” She said as Harry walked up behind her. With some fries.


“You aren't whistling 'Dixie'.” He said they looked up and smiled.


“Hey bro,” said Donna as she got up and grabbed him and kissed him on the temple.


“You guys need anything else?”


“Stay with us eat with us.” Said Hermione, so Harry sat down and ate with them.


“So the patience of a saint huh?” Said Rachel.


“You have to have it if you hang around Ron.” Hermione nodded, so they continued to talk and enjoyed themselves but soon, Hermione was going to see the true power of the Potter clan.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story